• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not passive, he punches things and breaks power and shatter Alovenas script.

He basically destroyed a fraction of her power, although a very small fraction which is even smaller than a strand of her hair or something like that.

It's pretty absurd really.

So I feel that despite the Power Null punch's and AP/Durability advantage, Iihiko has the range advantage and can ignore Durability, so I'd say it's likely he wins by rubber banding Taurus.

Aldebaran basically is something he train for 200 years to get cause he couldn't shatter Alovenus power before.

The "script" or scenario is basically that Alovenus is a writer dictating what happens in the world, so you have stuff like a cycle of heroes constantly trying to defeat something evil, conveniently get power ups and die before reuniting with their love ones.

Aldebaran destroys that and can shatter fragments of Alovenus. That said Taurus isn't that hard to deal with since his ability isn't passive and he has to punch things to do it.

Iihiko unless he resits attacks which ignore shit like beign protected by plot. That and beign capable of virtually anything as a weapon (ait it is!), dont acknowledge his attacks effectivelly nulling or erasing them. My vote goes to Iihiko

Assuming he reacts to the rubber band, decides to punch it and it doesn't hurt him, Iihiko just attacks with the air then

Are we assumming Iihiko know everything about him and this only use range attack? Taurus only need a punch to kill him, and judging by Iihiko character he is pretty much Will do a CQC after His rubber band attack fail.

GLHF22 said:
Are we assumming Iihiko know everything about him and this only use range attack? Taurus only need a punch to kill him, and judging by Iihiko character he is pretty much Will do a CQC after His rubber band attack fail.
This is SBA, making both bloodlusted. he will simply not acknowledge Taurus his powers, nulling them and clap his cheeks with omni weapon Profiency

This is SBA, making both bloodlusted. he will simply not acknowledge Taurus his powers, nulling them and clap his cheeks with omni weapon Profiency

Iihiko cant Null Taurus Aldebaran punch

Taurus: I trained for 200 years to shatter Alovenas 1-A power.

Lihiko: I don't recognize it.

Alovenas: "´╝ê´╝øÒé£ð┤Òé£)…………? ?? ?!?"

Taurus : *punch Iihiko

Iihiko : im not recogni- "´╝êÒÇÇÒé£ðöÒé£)"

"´╝êÒÇÇðö)ÒÇÇÒÇÇÒé£Òé£"

What is distance between Iihiko and Taurus ? In long distance is more likely Iihiko throw something. Iihiko posesion didn't work against plot manipulation, right ? Iihiko can't try dodged punch ? He has 5000 years exprience in combat. Unless he try tanking it.

Back