• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iihiko Shishime tries to solo your verse

MYHERO

God of Highschool: I don't know about that one. I might have to make R vs Iihiko for that one.

You can do it i guess. None is gonna stop you.

Toriko (Universe): He probably out haxed most characters but his fight with the top tier would be interesting to see expect the Gourment Gods.

Magi: Shit stomps the most of the charaters. not sure how his fight will go against David, Alladin, or Solomon and losses badly against the Gods

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Yeh to controversial for me own good.

Devilman (Verse) Iihiko Shishime would have a good fight if Devilman and Satan still were 5-A but right now just no.

Jojo: Well there is the Incon with Weather so there is that.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there.

Castlevania: Might Incon with Dracula

Killer Instinct: Should clear

That's nice and all. Then Moon becomes the next Iihiko legend, so RIP.

No, Moon swallowing Iihiko is just BFR. Moon's stomach is another dimension.

Same would probably go for Neo Acacia if you count this https://www.***********.net/toriko/390/19. But in he case its more EE than BFR.

Iihiko wouldnt get scared by Orochimaru's bloodlust. At all. That only worked against Genins.

PaChi2 said:
Iihiko wouldnt get scared by Orochimaru's bloodlust. At all. That only worked against Genins.
It worked on Kakashi too. I dont know what you are talking about.

Although that being said actually he wont lose, assuming Iihiko is 5-C here. So I am going to change that.

SCP Foundation: Anyone who is above the Low Elder Gods flex too hard and stomp. Narrative bois even more so.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Weather Report forces recognition and as of 3 days ago, beat Iihiko in a match. He stalemates Novel Kars unless Kars understands his weakness and capitalises on it.

The God of High School: Iihiko clears. I don't remember anyone in the story forcing recognition.

Marvel Cinematic Universe: I Strange and Thanos can BFR. Iihiko clears otherwise.

Team Fortress 2: Iihiko clears so easily it's not even funny.

Overwatch: Copied TF2 and so it will lose like TF2.

RWBY: No one forces recognition so they all get rubber banded. The God Brothers could BFR tho.

Knack: Knack default dances as Iihiko cowers in fear. For nothing forces stronger recognition than the power of memes.

I believe you didn't get it @Triforce. 4D >infinitely> 3D. The fact that he can not recognize 4D stuff means everything in 3D jobs him.

Back