• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iihiko Shishime tries to solo your verse

Firephoenixearl said:
Not low 2-C. Low 2-C is universal 4D. Iihiko is not universal.
Wasn't that (non-universal 4D) abolished? Or about to be, anyways?

If he can nope 4-D stuff, then he can nope low 2-C stuff as well.

No because low 2-C is same dimensionality but more potent. Power Null now cannot null things that are stronger even within the same dimensionality.

That is like saying a 10-C is 3-D but more potent.

Any amount of 4-D power is higher than any amount of 3-D reality.

Not attack reflection.

Yagura would create a water clone of Iihiko which would do the exact same thing as him, with the same abilities.

I did drop MB before he showed up, but he seems like the kinda arrogant guy who would acknowledge a clone of himself.

YungManzi said:
Not attack reflection.
Yagura would create a water clone of Iihiko which would do the exact same thing as him, with the same abilities.

I did drop MB before he showed up, but he seems like the kinda arrogant guy who would acknowledge a clone of himself.
He resist power copying so RIP.

I don't even think he can be cloned

The Shiranui village had people that could become clones of even Ajimu

But I'm pretty sure they all were just tossed aside by him when Iihiko made his way to Medaka and Co

YungManzi said:
Wrong. He didn't recognize power copying.
This isn't the same, he might recognize a clone.
"He's gonna recognize someone making a complete clone of a legendary existance such as him"

Ya sure?

That actually makes me wonder how a fight between two versions of Iihiko would go, assuming they both had the same abilities.

No he won't. If he can't recognize someone having the same ability as him you think he can recognize someone being him in every way?

Firephoenixearl said:
No he won't. If he can't recognize someone having the same ability as him you think he can recognize someone being him in every way?
Yes...If he recognizes them as himself...

YungManzi said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Yes...If he recognizes them as himself...
He will not recognize them as himself cus he knows they are not him, just copies.

The Divine Phoenix said:
But the other Iihiko would also not recognize the real one as himself.
You didn't get it, the creation of another Iihiko is impossible in the first place. For:

1. He doesn't recognize the fact that there can be another "him". He's pretty cocky.

2. To create another iihiko you'd first need to copy the powers of the first Iihiko, and that affects Iihiko, as medaka said the power will break.

Well, you could do it if your powers themselves resisted negation, but if you had that you could also just beat Iihiko normally.

The Divine Phoenix said:
Well, you could do it if your powers themselves resisted negation, but if you had that you could also just beat Iihiko normally.
^^^The entire reason why I said I have no idea if he could beat Katekyo Hitman Rebor verse (At 8-B) . The scaling chain for power null is ridiculous.

The Divine Phoenix said:
Well obviously. You can punch iihiko to death if we assume the same or have something like 5D. I was talking about if none of this is included.

Wait so we now scale Iihiko to 4-D All Fiction above all 3-D abilities, even ones with power null scaling chains 5 times longer than MB's?

Goodness Gracious.

Back