• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements XI: The Mindhax became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously tho

Why does every single place that pitches fights of Fictional characters seems to hate us?

Is it because we say outliers to a bunch of stuff?

Is it because of our calcs

Like seriously, g+, comic vine, youtube on every single fighting video I see, space battles, like wow dude, too much hate on us and I would just like to know why

Because they're stupid.

I think it might be partially because we use an energy-based system, when most people prefer a force-based system.

****,that's sad.

Soldier Blue, play despacito /s

Seriously tho, you would think that everyone would reunite under the same thing, since we are pretty much equal one to another, but apparently I was wrong

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Must have something to do with Star Wars.
Not just Star Wars. They disagree with how we treat the Dragon Ball franchise and the HST (One Piece, Naruto, Bleach) especially. You know that those four manga/anime franchises are way more controversial than Star Wars. It's not even close.

Axl233 said:
"Just because a person can create a bowling ball doesnt mean she can break it with her bare hands the same thing applies to creation feats"
Tecnicaly, that can be right for some characters. Maxwell comes to mind

I don't think it's just against this wiki. I'm pretty sure they hate each other as well, given how toxic the vs debate community can get. I mean, check youtube comments on different VS channels, it's just people insulting each other or this or that site or user; Space Battles hates DB as well, etc. The only way to be on good terms with someone is to agree on who's stronger, the moment you think differently on outcomes, regardless of how respectful you are, BOOM! the sh**storm begins.

IMHO, it doesn't help that while there are many factual aspects such as feats and statements, many times differences may pop up depending on how you are willing to interpret those facts; "Is the statement correct or should I ignore it?" "How do I calculate the size of that building? I assume it's X big? What could it be made of?" "Y tanked an A but got hurt by a B, is the former an inconsistency or the latter an outlier?", etc. This leads to different opinions, and things get volatile right away.

EDIT: Though it does get pretty annoying how... I dunno, a video says Alberto can beat Eduardo and the comment section is complaining how the author is biased and a fanboy, then the same commenters find another video saying Eduardo wins based simply on a different interpretation and the commenter goes "oh yeah, this is 100% accurate and well researched".

Matthew Schroeder said:
The best soldiers the US Military has access to are doccumented as dodging bullets, surviving tank rounds to the face and lifting 1,000 Ton Mechs.
There aren't even mechs in real life, wtf :v

I heard from some that the Japanese found a way to convert piss into electricity and shit into a fuel source for automobiles. They must have some shitty cars though. LOL

SSB Goku is baseline wall level, high-end with his best kaioken. Goku after zenkais at the tournament becomes small building level at base, building level at ssjb and large building level with 20x or omen. Omen is nowhere stronger than ssjb20x, it's just its power without side effects like god ki's mystic form, a bit stronger with adrenaline boost at best. Mastered UI is city block level but just baseline. Toriyama retconned a lot of stuff during super and showed no stronger feats after that (justification).

It's a composite of several downplays I've heard. I do have friends who believe stuff like Omen being as powerful as ssb20x but with instinctive reactions, or who forget the tournament arena is made of a material that takes >10^50 pascals of pressure to scratch, or who think DBZ characters were mostly not even planetary with specialized attacks being needed to destroy planets or their surfaces via being extremely optimized for that, stuff like that.

I just made a "composite downplay" and threw it in here.

Dragon Ball characters are planet level with only certain attacks which need a long time to charge. And the gods of destruction are universal only with the Hakai ability charged up for a long time. Otherwise, their best showings are city busting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back