• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements XI: The Mindhax became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck The Cyber Cu*ck made a video and mentioned us saying we take part on One Punch Man's wanky fandom. Do I need to say more?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I didn't, but am I allowed to say that reading this thread and seeing how many losses Natsu has is at the same time immensely cathartic and insufficient to satisfy me as I believe he should lose more? Actually I'm gonna pit his 8-A key against Killua right now to see what happens.

Also, if he's no longer... who has more losses?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Mand21 said:
Also, if he's no longer... who has more losses?
I don't know, I just said "used to be" to be sure, because I think some of his loses were removed since then, if I'm not mistaken.
In what conditions can losses be removed from a profile?

Dziga said:
We wank Saitama by putting him at Planet level? When Seth said Saitama is Solar System level?
Didn't he just put him at Supernova level, that is, 1 foe/High 4-C?

Mand21 said:
In what conditions can losses be removed from a profile?
Character got upgraded or got new hax, so the result could change or become a stomp; turns out it was a stomp in a character's favor and nobody noticed until it was already added; the arguments in the thread were bullshit or totally ignored something that would make the other character win; things like that.

I see. btw my battle is made

So Saitama lost so hard it wasn't even notable anymore, eh? :v

Well, I wonder if Chuck even frequents this site enough to know anything. Gonna post the video's link here soon, I kinda already commented there. He just seemed to ignore the fact we're downplaying stuff when compared to him. He freaking believes Xeno Goku is seven-dimensional.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
There was also a time where Saitama got lucky, he was about to lose to Charmy Bee, but Charmy got downgraded right in time.
That still allows us to pit that guy against Boros and Garou, tho owo

Doing it right now, just wait.

Edit: Did it.

A boatload of them i have:

Baldi is immortal.

Zeno is above Azathoth.

Goku beats Beyonder.

Saitama stomps Jiren.

Mario is an ordinary plumber.

Sans would beat Godzilla.

Dimentio is 2-D via being paper.

Waluigi scales to Bowser.

Fortnite is the best game ever, and that's a fact.

Ugandan Knuckles would stomp Bill Cipher.

Wow, that's a lot of them.

Some stupid MCU statements I heard.

"Iron Man was holding back when he fought Cap in Civil War."

I still find this funny up to now. Butthurt Iron Man fanboys.

"Hawkeye is a normal human."

"Captain America can only lift 500 kg."

Tsuna is not FTL

Bermuda is not FTL

Tsuna is Sub rel

Bermuda is sub rel

light fang is not real light

Kaguya cant use BFR without Zetsu telling her to do so

Tsuna isnt island level

Tsuna does no have void manipulation

Enma does not have void manipualtionM]

Momoshiki cant see the future

Toneri cant see the future

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Some stupid MCU statements I heard.

"Hawkeye is a normal human."
Wait, what happened? The replies were removed and now I don't know what was said against the wiki's staff or if I'm in the middle of that. >.>

Anyways, Spinosaurus, Hawkeye being a normal human is technically true. He is, for all intents and purposes of the verse, "a normal human", just like Gon and Killua were normal humans before they learnt Nen, or Saitama was a normal human before he broke his limiter, or Batman is a normal human.

It just so happens that, in these verses, a normal human is strong enough to reach the heights of Tier 9. This is called "Charles Atlas Superpower" and should be recognized as something separate from both in-verse supernaturality and real life human levels.

KarmodF said:
Guys, I just want to talk about Fungus Manipulation but your threads keep ******* my favorite power's discussion board.
Why do people even keep inserting "Fungus Manipulation" into every joke thread? I can understand "Not Important".

@Mand because it's a mould on the wiki that just keeps growing back and ends up getting hefty amounts of Bleach applied to it.

Monarch Laciel said:
@Mand because it's a mould on the wiki that just keeps growing back and ends up getting hefty amounts of Bleach applied to it.
I... don't get it.

And YEAH, "teleportation is lightspeed because being instantaneous means lightspeed and lightspeed is instantaneous" always makes my eyes bleed.

"Iron Man kicked Cap and Bucky's asses in Civil War" (MCU version)

I suppose it makes sense if kicking ass means lying on the floor and watching your opponents walk away.

Ryukama said:
"Spider-Man's abilities are basically advanced parkour and animal instincts. You could replace him with a cat and a very good gymnast sorry."
Really good gymnasts and cats have both been known to lift collapsed buildings off of themselves and dodge lightning strikes. What, don't you follow "News for Dipshits on the Internet" to learn what's really happening in the world around you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back