• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements XI: The Mindhax became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another great argument from the same conversation (if it was the same guy or not I'm not sure)

"If Technology can stop Barry's phasing, then Kryptonians can too with their invulnerability"

Ironically I found it while googling how durable to survive the Sun's core trying to find the vsbattles calc about it. Knew it was 8-A, just couldn't remember the calc results. (I couldn't find it on the wiki ok?)

Assaltwaffle said:
I mean does Hulk need air to breathe? If not his will suffocate since he can't breathe plasma.
Yeah, but he was mostky talking about the pressure and heat, which would just require 8-A stats.

This thread is 35 (34 with my message) comments away from 500. I don't know if that's the exact limit, but... shouldn't something be done about it?

More like he's too fast cause we haven't reached 501

Nah, DontTalk debunked that calc

Just about the third calc (since it came up in two other threads):

The method you have as KaiserWombats method doesn't work. It equalizes tons of force to tons of tnt. That's why one better keeps to using SI units.

The method he uses in his blog is a bit different from what I see, but also not applicable.

And in regards to your first method... psi is not a unit of energy, it is a unit of pressure. And the suns internal energy isn't its pressure either.

Your end result doesn't even have the unit of energy (kg*m^2/(s^2)).

To say it simply there is no general relation between pressure and energy.

"Energy emitted by sun*surface area of human/surface area of sun" is an approach that makes kinda sense when done correctly, but in practice returns results lower than what you would think.

The sun produces 3.8*10^26 J/s . Surface area of the sun is 6*10^12 km^2 = 6*10^12*1000^2 m^2. Average surface area of a human is 1.73 m^2

3.8*10^26*1.73/(6*10^12*1000^2) = 1.09566666666666666667e8 J/s

Room level. If we are talking about being near the center of the sun, a heat based approach brings higher results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back