• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VII - The Ignorance Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nuclear bombs are 6-B."

"Beerus's Sphere of Destruction looks like a Sun including the fact that it heavily dwarfs earth. Therefore he is Star Level."

It's even worse when it's "X is a god, so nothing other than a god can oppose him"

Was that a snipe at me Gargoyle? ƒÿñƒÿñƒÿñ

And a few more.

"Dragon Ball Characters are consistently shown only destroying small pieces of land. Everything else is a outlier."

"The God Emperor of Mankind is only 6-B at best because his name says 'The God Emperor of Mankind' not 'The God Emperor of Earth' therefore he only rules over the human population and not Earth."

"Azathoth is 10-C at best for being a bunch of spaghetti noodles."

"Eternity and Infinity are Tier 11 for being abstract concepts."

"Power Levels are 100% true and undeniable therefore SSJ Goku is only 9-B for being 150,000,000."

"Raditz is barely superhuman. Why would you waste your time catching a bullet, unless that meant you aren't bulletproof"

-Some douche on comicvine

I was was just messin Gargoyle ƒÿÿ

Reminds me of "I don't know where people got the idea that New 52 JLA is weaker than Post-Crisis, they are equal, and maybe even superior."

"yang can beat Superman easily with her semblence", "Since yang can use her Semblence with out aura her power can grow if infinitely", And finally one Not Yang related "Pocket dimensions are infinite in size"

There's a guy on YouTube who believes both the "Superman is limitless" and the "Saitama wins because joke character" arguments. I wonder who he thinks would win between those two.

"The only reason Megazord won [against MechaGodzilla] was because the Power Rangers are good guys. If the fight were to actually go down, Mechagodzilla woulld ******* thrash the Megazord" - Spoony, on his own vs debate show, which featured the Angry Video Game nerd of all people.

I highly doubt heavy turbolasers are in the Gigaton range per shot. One Gigaton is enough to destroy to a planet's surface.

King kek

Well let's see it would be a draw no contest equally but the one that doesn't age wins I guess who ages between the two this is confusing but easy to understand I think or am I senile hmmmm left hand right hand both equal wait is that right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back