• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VII - The Ignorance Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tabbender is the same who said "the Marvel Multiverse doesn't have infinite dimensions because there is a Omniverse", and that "Marvel doesn't have Outerversals because the Omniverse is just a bigger Multiverse."

"This wiki ranked this character as this level, therefore it's unreliable."

Every ******* time I use this wiki in a debate somebody responds with this.

A guy once said that I was biased because I said Steven Universe had Island Level characters, and that "you can't trust VSBW", but he failed to notice that the feat I was using to justify Island Level SU and the feat the SU pages use are two totally different feats.

I mean most people don't but I wouldn't be surprised if some did TBH because there's always gonna bo those people on the internet

Me neither hell I disagree with a lot on this wiki but I don't lash out because I do genuinely like most of the people I've talked with and it's just a difference of opinion anyway

Also, I would like to mention that the guy who called me biased because of Island Level Steven Universe also thinks that Captain America scales to the Hulk.

That guys seems to really not like cartoons:

"Star isn't Universe Level because she has low fighting experience."

"Steven always depends on the other Gems, which means he will likely lose everytime he has to fight on his own"

"Twilight sucks at aiming because Starlight could dodge attacks from her."

"Every character who uses Toon Force would instantly lose, because Toon Force isn't canon."

"Dipper doesn't know how to use the Memory Gun."

I myself thought nothing of CFC until Lucario vs Renamon, which was done a couple of months before DB's version with the same rules, then Pikachu vs Agumon which was again done with the same rules. Then came the Indie Game FFA where Sakuya beat Chara, and "surprisingly" the research notes listed someone I won't name.

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
I myself thought nothing of CFC until Lucario vs Renamon, which was done a couple of months before DB's version with the same rules, then Pikachu vs Agumon which was again done with the same rules. Then came the Indie Game FFA where Sakuya beat Chara, and "surprisingly" the research notes listed someone I won't name.
Miss X?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"Star isn't Universe Level because she has low fighting experience."
Let's ignore the fact that she was said to be able to destroy universes lie three times, stopped time on a universal scale, was said to be greater than her mother, who fought Toffee, who destroyed a universe without even trying and said to be the second greatest user of the Wand whose ever lived.

In the recent X-wing vs Broadsword video made by EckhartsLadder and hosted by Spacedock, there was an argument in the comments section regarding speed. This one idiot clearly forgot how to do maths.

In the canon Tarkin novel, we see some outdated droid starfighters covering 200,000 km in the time it took Tarkin and a subordinate to exchange a few sentences with each other. The X-wing should also be capable of such.
~ I pointed this out

And the response:

Exchanging a few sentences with each other can be anywhere from 15 seconds to 1 or 2 minutes. The Broadsword covered a distance of 200 kilometres in just 2 seconds. There is no way starfighters in Star Wars can match up to that kind of speed.
~ Some dude who forgot how to do maths

Seriously, if he even bothered to run the numbers in his head, he'd see that the Boradsword clocks in at 100 km/s. The droid starfighters I talked about would clock in at 1666 to 3333 km/s (if you go with the 1 to 2 minute estimates). And mind you that starships in Star Wars can hit 6.5% speed of light at least in space (based on another feat also in the Tarkin novel).

"Zeno without void manipulation would lose to Yamcha."

"Zeno is, at most, Multi-Star level"

-Some guy on Reddit

"When will people realize Princess Celestia is only upper street level?"

-Another guy on Reddit

Darkanine said:
"Zeno is, at most, Multi-Star level"
Where did "Multi-Star" level come from? What feat or statement did the person think made Zeno that low in particular?

Where did "Multi-Star" level come from? What feat or statement did the person think made Zeno that low in particular?

The logic was "we never actually see the process of him destroying a universe, so we have to assume it was done over the process of millions of years" or something like that.

Darkanine said:
The logic was "we never actually see the process of him destroying a universe, so we have to assume it was done over the process of millions of years" or something like that.
Yeah cause when Beerus said "in the blink of an eye" he totally meant the process of eons :^)

Also I'm assuming this was said before the end of the Future Trunks Arc and ToP right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back