• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VII - The Ignorance Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait I have more ignorant statements to share some of which are from the same guy

"Frieza alone would oneshots TOAA"

"SSJ4 Gogeta is Omniversal and could oneshots The Living Tribunal"

"Cosmic Armor Superman would body The Presence"

"Enerjak is High 1-A cause he's Nigh-Omnipotent"

"Godzilla is Omnipotent cause he killed Christian God and Yog-Sothoth"

^ These are all real statements

"The NLF is something made up and abused to downplay the characters you are debating against. Just because Flandre Scarlet has never destroyed a concept, this doesn't mean that she can't do it"

Kaltias said:
"The NLF is something made up and abused to downplay the characters you are debating against. Just because Flandre Scarlet has never destroyed a concept, this doesn't mean that she can't do it"
What's funny is he also tried to claim that Ryougi Shinki being able to destroy concepts is a NLF as well as Niko (Oneshots) being able to end all of existence ignoring he abused the **** out of both Flandres ability (On my channel he once said Flanders could destroy both EGD or TLT with such power) and Yukari's Boundary Manipulation which is hilarious cause when you think about it even if Touhou was 1-A they'd be fodder relative to tier

FateAlbane said:
@SBNX And that's why I don't even waste time looking at G+.
You shouldn't all you'll really find is wank, downplay and utter stupidity with jerk assets who believe their opinion is fact and will push it onto people who don't agree...I know because I've been on G+ long enough to know. Tabbender and his gang over at Clearing Touhou Misconceptions are a prime example of this

"Characters from buso renkin would destroy everyone all because you can't kill a homunculus unless you are an alchemist warrior...I'm 100% sure goku is not an alchemist warrior"

>"destroy everyone"

>This is from the fight between Goku and Goddess Madoka

>smh

And that Sans is slower than a bullet... And that Saitama is stronger than Omega Flowey... And that Touhou is Outerverse Level... So, did they already call you a "VsBattles Wiki fanboy"?

FateAlbane said:
I know this has been brought up before, but I doubt any ignorant statement or debater will ever surpass that genius who genuinelly said Bass single-handedly low-diffs all of fiction, all at once, including characters canonically stronger than him.
I think I know who you're talking about. I think at one point he made a blog post saying that Goku could beat Pre-Retcon Beyonder and in the comments said that the Ginyu Force could beat every single Celestial.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
And that Sans is slower than a bullet... And that Saitama is stronger than Omega Flowey... And that Touhou is Outerverse Level... So, did they already call you a "VsBattles Wiki fanboy"?
Not yet, but when they do, I'm going to ask, "Do you honestly belive Touhou is Outerversal?"

Ah the hakai wank, heard beerus could hakai anyone before. Don't forget the zeno wank, with people believing he is omnipotent cause he has omni in his name. Youtube is a great place to find such statements.

"PMMM is multi solar system level because Sayaka transforming into a witch generated a black hole And it makes sense because Base Homura destroyed a universe"

A completely legitimate response from a "curious fan" who was in no way reaching for a higher tier than what was dirplayed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back