• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VII - The Ignorance Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, from a similar, maybe the same thread:

"12 universes> 2 infinite sized universes."

This might be a bit controversial here, but I'm of the opinion that if a universe has infinite hypermass, it's larger than multiple universes with finite hypermass.

It's controversial because it means anyone who destroys the space-time of an infinite universe should be on par with someone who can destroy an infinite amount of finite universes, i.e. feats that we list as low 2-C should actually be 2-A

it doesnt matter what Dimensional the person even is, it would obviously not stomp because the dimensional power is actually unknown, however, thats how this wiki treats it, but they call it a stomp, even if it matters, its only per dimension per times 10, according to YOUR math teacher, the little (3) behind the numbers stands for 3D, for the little (4), its the same, but for 4D, but is 10 times 3D, because i bet your math teacher said: the little number stands for the many 0, so the little 3 (3D) is 1000 for each meter, cm, dm, mm, Dam, hm, km, and the list goes on and on, so is 4D 10000, why is that? well, 1000 x 10 = 10000

"Superman Prime created his own universe so he would stomp the DBS multiverse. The only exception is Zeno but even that is arguable. Ben 10 however....´╗┐"

I wanna make a video that has something like Diavolo soloing dbs through a bunch of mental gymnastic but since its a video people will quote it as gospel.

Celestial Pegasus said:
"We get it, Hades is a God...but Jiren has been confirmed stronger than Gods. Jiren powering up was shaking the DBZ equivalent of the Multiverse so he is just going to roll over anything in Saint Seiya."
I'm not all that familiar with Saint Seiya so I wanted to ask: Aren't their top combatants not only well into Tier 2 but also quite haxed (something the DBS top and even god tiers are really lacking).

Aren't their top combatants not only well into Tier 2 but also quite haxed (something the DBS top and even god tiers are really lacking).

Just imagine a 1-A Goku without hax. :^)

Just looked at their page.

They even have abilities reaching below absolute zero?

Wow OwO

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I wanna make a video that has something like Diavolo soloing dbs through a bunch of mental gymnastic but since its a video people will quote it as gospel.
Maybe if you're lucky Seth can do a debunk of it and bring more traffic and popularity to your shitpost lol

"The speed of light is only slightly faster then sound So quick silver is faster then the flash due to being 10 times faster then sound" I've actually seen this in a flash vs quicksilver debate.

Theglassman12 said:
Boros (One Punch Man) is a star buster because the name of his final attack "Collapsing STAR Roaring Cannon" has the word star in it. Trust me, there's people out there that WILL use this argument to justify Boros beating a lot of characters he wouldn't be able to touch.
I remember I used this argument two years ago when I was an idiot.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Zeno isn't a fighter. Yamcha solos.
I think I've seen this exact comment you're talking about.

Also they claim Zeno would lose to Yamcha without erase even though he has the speed to easily keep up with SSBKKx10 Goku vs Hit and the durability to tank his own tuniverse/timeline busts.

"Beerus destroyed the sun by sneezing and was only fixed because Whis rewinded time. Since i personally think a average human is only as strong as 30,000+ sneezes so therefore Beerus would be 30,000+ times stronger then the sun and not Solar System Level which puts him at Large Star Level+. Oh and let's ignore the fact that he shoke a macroverse."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back