• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that could've been the first ignorant statement of this threa---

• is shot*

But anyways, I'll start:

"Our nuclear weapons can bust the whole entire Earth"

^ Okay that is way worse than statements I've seen claiming that humanity's combined nuclear arsenal right now could slag Earth's crust.

My God a roman numeral le gasp. In all seriousness i was surfing the web when i saw someone claim that Eru Illuvatar (yes that one) is a tier 0 character. Yep this happened.

Referred to 2-A Madoka and Homura:

"They both still have Soul Gems, which was never stated to have changed.

Bullet Level Weakpoint or prove that they no longer have a weakness from them."

Soldier Blue said:
^ Okay that is way worse than statements I've seen claiming that humanity's combined nuclear arsenal right now could slag Earth's crust.

Lmao that's funny i have a friend who argued that our nuclear stockpile can blow up the solar system

Kaltias said:
Wall of text

So much wrong with this, but I'll start with the most obvious - did Mik even watch A) Madoka's soul gem shatter and release Gretchen, who Madoka then killed and B) Homura literally eat her own soul gem

"Tempest Rite is 2-A"

I'm pretty certain infinite universes wasn't stated, although this might be the only thing I'm wrong about in this post, I haven't played Heroes in forever because it's garbage (and if we was we'd just have a new candidate for weakest 2-A)

"Ike isn't High 6-A in base so make a tab for Yune powered Ike"

Nobody ever said he's High 6-A in base and he does have an amped by Yune key....which is where the High 6-A stats are....is Mik just blind, dumb, or both?

"The calc has a higher end so you should use that"

The person who made the calc even said the low end was likely inaccurate, and High 6-A is also consistent with Ashunera creating the continents

"Fire Emblem Heroes is canon, good luck with the scaling you rats"

Okay then, that would just mean a 9-B and Superhuman key with some new abilities at best

"War Dragons have soul destruction, it's a main plot of FE6"

Yes, Soul Destruction is a main plot point, Idoun's soul was destroyed

But....War Dragons never did it...there were regular dragons using some unknown method, War Dragons are just the fodder that Idoun started churning out because of this

"Everyone in Elibe should have Soul Resistance"

They never battled anyone using soul manipulation against them, so no

"Dragons are High 8-C for everyone"

Aaaaannndd.....where's the proof for this? I can easily prove they aren't, they're comparable to size with cavaliers, I mean, unless they're suddenly High 8-C via size or something ridiculous

Mik is just Team Rocket if Team Rocket was just not entertaining

Horrible disguises that don't fool the viewer, check

Incredibly incompetent, check

Stuck on that one goal that they keep failing at, check

"We're blasting off again!"

"Madara solos Dragon Ball-Verse"

"Zoro is stronger than Luffy and Mihawk"

"Saitama is literally immune to any type of attack and can kill anyone with only one punch"

Or any other argument like: "The author has said that..."

TheLuffyPlayer said:
But the author has said that Madara is only Nappa level.

Soldier Blue said:
TheLuffyPlayer said:
But the author has said that Madara is only Nappa level.
Madara, according to a totally legit and not created interview with Kishi And Toriyama, Beerus and Madara are on equal levels.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Shoto Todoroki can beat Jire

"Jiren doesn't have a resistance to ice so logically speaking Shouto should win."
Wait a minute! Jiren doesn't have a resistance to people slower than him either! What a stomp!

I don't remember if I already mentioned this one in one of those threads, but I'll say it just in case:

"Asriel was unable to destroy the barrier, which is mountain-sized, this means that Asriel is Mountain Level, therefore, he would lose to Saitama."

Zamasu can destroy 12.500,000 timelines-Sailor Chaos vs Zamasu by Mysterymist.

"Goku mostly solos Marvel, but with the help of Zamasu and Zeno, they can win."

Funnily enough, DB hasn't even surpassed the MCU yet....

"Darth Nihilus is only matched by Vitiate and Sidious as Sith Lords." <- Some random Nihilus wanker on Youtube.

...How does anyone think the second one is true?

As a child he was barely phased by bullets and didn't take any real damage....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back