• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy just cant accept you cant have multiple omnipotents create omnipotent power, oran omnipotent cant have any weaknesses at all, which alien X has several of.
Alien X

My friend is convinced that Goku would lose to Luffy because "Luffy is immune to punches and kicks that don't use Busoshoku Haki"

@Monarch Laciel

Where does the Omnipotent thing come from anyway? Is there at least "Word of God" stating as such? Granted, authors often don't know what the hell they're talking about when they just throw around the term "omnipotent" but that would at least serve as some evidence (in their favour I mean).

Dust Collector said:
My friend is convinced that Goku would lose to Luffy because "Luffy is immune to punches and kicks that don't use Busoshoku Haki"
Is he immune to planet pulverizing energy blasts?

Monarch Laciel said:
Supposedly there is, but I've yet to see it.
Well even then, they still wouldn't count as truly omnipotent by our standards, right? The author of the Star Wars comics in which the Bedlam Spirits appear claimed that they are omnipotent. But they truly aren't.

It gets worse

Alien X's page, and Atomic-X's page both say they are omnipotent.

Both pages list weaknesses.

And Atomic-X's page says he tried to do something and failed

"AN OMNIPOTENT CANNOT FAIL AT ANYTHING THEY TRY TO DO"

IRL I screamed that out and collapsed on the ground in despair

I looked at their pages.

1. Vulnerable to having their powers stolen.

2. Vulnerable to time based attacks.

3. Vulnerable to some technobabble bomb.

4. They can't survive on this one planet.

Omnipotent my ass.

"Omnipotence has NOTHING to do with being supreme, so it is entirely possible for multiple Omnipotent beings to exist."

" Alien X is omnipotent and I'm not arguing about it."

Didn't Derrick J Wyatt once say that Anur Vladias' life drain means even Celestialsapiens couldn't survive there?

This is of course if we're going the WoG route.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
"Omnipotence has NOTHING to do with being supreme, so it is entirely possible for multiple Omnipotent beings to exist."
>"nothing to do with being supreme"

>omnipotence

>synonyms: supremacy

oh

"The fact that Homura stole her powers doesn't disprove that Madoka is omnipotent.

She likely decided to let it happen"

Knightofannihilation666 said:
" Alien X is omnipotent and I'm not arguing about it."
Omnipotence is actually the weakest power in fiction since it doesn't even exist.

And the beaurucrat blocked me

I'm 90% sure he's some 10 year old who just wants Ben 10 to be the most powerful verse in fiction with a species of omnipotents.

I just looked

I now have cancer

"Omnipotence means one can do anything"

Yes

"But the word of the author says Celestialsapiens can't will themselves into surviving on the Vlabat planet, so they can't do anything, so they aren't omnipotent"

"Now you're confusing things"

He's either so dense I'm surprised he doesn't collapse into the biggest black hole in the universe, or he's a wanker fanboying so hard that he could serve as a replacement for Wolverine's bones.

And he's the wiki's beaucrat.

Indeed..he is one of the few people who actually make BG looks make sense..
Anyway I think we should not continue this to avoid causing problem with other wiki. :/

There was a guy on Youtube asking who people think would be a good opponent to put Pegasus Seiya up against. In the beginning, people were just talking, giving some ideas and everything, but then people started arguing:

"Sailor Moon is so weak that even Goku can stomp her."

"Seiya solos Digimon, the most powerful Digimon character is only Universe Level+."

"The Omni-King solos all of those verses, because the DBZ universes are bigger than normal universes."

"Seiya blitzes all of DC Comics."

Paulo.junior.969 said:
There was a guy on Youtube asking who people think would be a good opponent to put Pegasus Seiya up against. In the beginning, people were just talking, giving some ideas and everything, but then people started arguing:
"Sailor Moon is so weak that even Goku can stomp her."

"Seiya solos Digimon, the most powerful Digimon character is only Universe Level+."

"The Omni-King solos all of those verses, because the DBZ universes are bigger than normal universes."

"Seiya blitzes all of DC Comics."
You're a BR?

Monarch Laciel said:
I just looked
I now have cancer

"Omnipotence means one can do anything"

Yes

"But the word of the author says Celestialsapiens can't will themselves into surviving on the Vlabat planet, so they can't do anything, so they aren't omnipotent"

"Now you're confusing things"

He's either so dense I'm surprised he doesn't collapse into the biggest black hole in the universe, or he's a wanker fanboying so hard that he could serve as a replacement for Wolverine's bones.

And he's the wiki's beaucrat.
lol no luck then

Seriously, they only think Alien X is omnipotent because Paradox said that if aggregor absorbed a celestialsapien, he would be omnipotent (even though you cant absorb an omnipotent)

They clearly dont know what Hyperbole is and its hilarious.

Btw, heres another discussion i had after they closed my thread because i was really determined to get this point across, because it was genuinely sad

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:326954#19

Oh, and you cant say acronymed profanity like "bs" because of all the millions of kids reading the omnipotence threads about Alien X. They think i actually care being blocked for a week aswell =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back