• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be one of the greatest gems among reasons why Saitama could beat current Goku.

Goku is regularly injured and even almost killed in all of his fights. Guess who has never once been injured and not even broken a sweat in any of his fights? Yeah. Saitama. He's pretty much invulnerable and Goku won't be able to put a scratch on him.

Understandable. Saitama has never been hurt by his City-Planet level opponents, Meanwhile Goku gets really hammered by opponents such as Hit and Frieza.

A Ben 10 wank that I recalled reading the hilarous Alien X bs above: "Ben doesn't even need Alien X to stomp Goku, Way Big would casually smash Goku." True that Alien X stomps Goku, but Way Big is no where near 3-A tier levels of power.

Dziga said:
A Ben 10 wank that I recalled reading the hilarous Alien X bs above: "Ben doesn't even need Alien X to stomp Goku, Way Big would casually smash Goku." True that Alien X stomps Goku, but Way Big is no where near 3-A tier levels of power.
Well....Ultimate Way Big was capable of fighting Diagon. But ye

Speaking of Ben 10 wank "Alien X is stronger than Super sonic in archie comics "Kevin crossed five universes in 3 days when sonic and seiya can only cross a galaxy or two" and "Clockwork can vaporize God amor seiya faster than he can react.

I've seen people in the comments section to Lucario vs Renamon NLFing Lucario's aura, statistics amplification, and his reactive evolution from Smash to say that Lucario would beat Sakuyamon.

Memes are the DNA of the soul.

Therefore they >>> all souls including the souls of memes

"No, Mario would win, you are just Luigi fanboys".

>A triggered guy in a Mario vs Luigi video (Guess which one)-

Can't believe that not even fans can not agree with each other...

I find it hard to believe that the Halo gauss rifle shots have a yield in the Gigajoule range.

26th Century humanity in this verse has access to fusion reactors that can fit in a backpack and this guy is questioning 8-C anti-material rifles.

I remember seeing a YouTube comment a while back where someone seriously believed Bruce Lee had supersonic reactions and could potentially catch a bullet with his bare hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back