• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements IX - [Theory] Ignorance is a Sith Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosmic Armor Superman's feat of lifting the muliverse with his fingers is invalid because he was in the void, which means that there was no Space, no Time and no Matter. Zero Mass. A Q surviving the Big Bang is more impressive than anything he ever did

^ This one is gold (was Thought Robot even in the void...?)

Ultima Reality said:
Cosmic Armor Superman's feat of lifting the muliverse with his fingers is invalid because he was in the void, which means that there was no Space, no Time and no Matter. Zero Mass. A Q surviving the Big Bang is more impressive than anything he ever did^ This one is gold (was Thought Robot even in the void...?)
He's in the monitor sphere, he cant go in the Void or he'll get erased like Mandrakk

"Ultra Instinct isn't stronger than Super Saiyan Blue".

Also saw a bunch of comments like the 5 SSB level fighters Anilaza fought were stronger than Ultra Instinct. That Ultra Instinct isn't even a strength boost and all sorts of nonsense.

All this from one statement of Whis saying Ultra Instinct's offense is imperfect, even though Whis also stated that Ultra Instinct was a power increase from SSBKKx20. But no 5 SSBs or even 1 SSB is totally stronger than Ultra Instinct lol

He's in the monitor sphere, he cant go in the Void or he'll get erased like Mandrakk

Oh so that turned out to be my favorite type of Downplay

The downplay of someone who never read the verse...

Overlord775 said:
Ryukama said:
"Ultra Instinct Goku isn't stronger than Super Saiyan Blue".
and to add to this, some think that Super sayan blue is weaker than super saiyan god
And Super Saiyan God is weaker than Super Saiyan 3........

Super Saiyan 3 is weaker than Super Saiyan 2.....

"Anilaza is stronger than Kefla because he's bigger"

^ Another one I read.

TurboTriangle601 said:
"Anilaza is the strongest because he's the largest fighter in the tournament, Which is a subtle indication that he's the strongest."
You should've asked him if Zen'ō is the weakest then lol

Anilaza fanboys are the Broly wankers of Super OVO

Oh boy. Found another.

"SSJ2 Kefla is weaker than SSJ3 Goku"

I don't even know what to say to that. I don't even know how you can twist the statements to that point to begin with.

This Kale and Caulifla/Kefla hate's gone too far. Yeah I can get why people would think they're bad characters. But people can't put their bias aside and have ignored everything in the show in order to lowball. Kefla downplayers are legit delusional at this point IMO. I mean SSJ2 Kefla's weaker than SSJ3 Goku? C'mon.

"Goku >>>>>>>>> Vegeta >>>>> Freeza >>>>>>>> Gohan >>>>>>>> Goten >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yamcha >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A average human >>>>> A speck of dirt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kafla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caulifia >>> Kale

I agree with Ryukama. I myself can't stand Caulifla, Kale, and especially Kefla. I just can't. But credit must be given where due and downplaying just because you don't like the character destroys one's credibility as a debater. You're no longer debating. You're just being a whiny little brat at that point.

"She had followed the threads of these humans in order to cut them and restore her future of motherhood, but the greater threat of this new power demanded precedence. Past, present and future were on a collision course, pulling together into a convoluted knot that would tear the fabric of spacetime apart as the universe attempted to undo this violation of its natural order."

According to some guy on reddit, causing the above is possibly Galaxy level.

(Azzy's gonna love this one.)

Some ******* jackass wrote (unironically, might I add):

Alucard can't be killed by monsters like Cthulhu. He said himself, 'only a human can kill a monster'. Cthulhu is clearly not a human, so he can't hope to kill Alucard in a fight. End of story.
This was an actual thing someone said during a debate. Couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
(Azzy's gonna love this one.)
Some ******* jackass wrote (unironically, might I add):

Alucard can't be killed by monsters like Cthulhu. He said himself, 'only a human can kill a monster'. Cthulhu is clearly not a human, so he can't hope to kill Alucard in a fight. End of story.
This was an actual thing someone said during a debate. Couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.
I'm ******* dying

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
That's what I love about debating on Reddit. You can just pick any feat, assign a totally arbitrary value to it and call it a day.

TurboTriangle601 said:
"Anilaza is the strongest because he's the largest fighter in the tournament, Which is a subtle indication that he's the strongest."
Funny how it us usually the inverse most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back