• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you were a writer, what would you do to troll vs debaters

I'm actually planning on doing something similar with a story I'm writing, but the new villain won't come out of nowhere, he will be a character since the beginning, and there will be foreshadowing to it, like one of the opponents (it follows a villain of the week style, each chapter has a different opponent) saying "if you take me down, someone worst will come to take my place", and other stuff like this.

Eternal figure said:
DMUA said:
Make this long, great story, have a perfect introduction to an Overpowered villian, but then have some random boi show up last second to replace him out of nowhere because "lol writer's block"
so just pull a king cold? kill a hyped up villain and replace with a new villain
But what if..

In a movie called Look Who's Back, Hitler gets shot only to appear behind the guy who shot him and told him that "as long as the German people exist he will aswell"; but it turned out to be a movie.

Also my protagontist (whose's mine) may get inspired of Dante from the Devil may cry series (original, not the reboot).

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Ninjaboy14 said:
8-D? Plus this is only an assumption of how my potential (hopefully) series to happen someday.
It's a joke, because there is only one verse in this entire site has 8-D characters, so we can't put them against anybody, because they either stomp or get stomped.
And if it's ok with you; could you explain what "8-D" is used for?

Type 8 based on Germans, with all Germans needing to be EE'ed at the very least since its based on their existence. Though tbf, people have done stuff like making Hither actually an avatar of Nyarolathep, so its not as extreme as very 1A hitler.

Keeweed said:
In a movie called Look Who's Back, Hitler gets shot only to appear behind the guy who shot him and told him that "as long as the German people exist he will aswell"; but it turned out to be a movie.
It was based on a book

^ oh yeah (I remember my brother told me before we watched the film (also I meant in the movie, Hitler was in a movie)

Ninjaboy14 said:
And if it's ok with you; could you explain what "8-D" is used for?
8-Dimensional. Basically, the characters are on a specific place on the 1-C tier in which it is impossible ot find a fair match for them.

@Eternal figure That character Vs

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Power and Abilities: Resistance to (Insert every offensive hax here)

Attack Potency: Below Average Human level (Incapable of destroying a single strand of hair)

Durability: High Hyperverse level (Totally unharmed by the combined power of an entire army of beings who transcend High 1-B beings just as much as High 1-B beings transcend 11-C beings)

Wokistan said:
Alternatively, give people powers like regenerating from 0D space, being inferior to the concept of dimension, so like what a 1A is to a high 1B, this dude is to a 11C, yet give them copletely inexplicable wins against far stronger characters, with the only justification being plot manip.

To make an unbeatable character, jusf intentionally create a 1440/GEOM style character, except more extreme. First, have a bunch of characters qualifying for high 1A established, make a 0. Run the series for a while, to the point where it becomes a well established franchise that's a household name like superman. Then have all those dudes lose to the afformentioned tier 12. Nobody has feats of affecting people inferior to dimensions except 1A, and thanks to your establishments of High 1As that are to yog sothoth as shub niggurath is to normal 1A, anyone that would have the feats to affect you can't becsudb you're indestructible. If you want to be even worse, have an unreasonably resilient low tier like that, but give them explicitly awful AP and immortality, along with all the powers like teleport and stuff to have stuff like sealing and BFR go out the window. Congrats, all matches are inconclusive or outlive.

for bonus points name it composite tree despite it clearly not being that
I have surpassed you Paulo ovo

That's just one funny character. It's like.

"Your time has ran out mortal." said God's son

"What." said some guy looking up at God before he's shot by an attack infinite dimesional being would get instantly killed, but is somehow still alive.

".. Wait, what." God's son is in confusion. "How do you stand the earth this moment?"

Ok. So there could be a lot of characters you could all come to know through time, and then there's him. "The unkillable"

And here's a quote from me to maybe make this new project interesting.

"Being successful is only a minimum. Being happy where you are regardless is what makes you successful to the maximum."

Me to everyone who's in the chat.

Back