• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Beast Of Nature vs The Ultimate Life Form (8-0-6)

I... Explained that to you earlier.

Kars also can't incap ST. Anything he tries, ST just has to travel into The Green and then back.
what that means? that's cover just from D4C

as i said before, i proposed to use mihur, since not only the universe's resets are maded fast in novel, but because maybe the effects of it could help?
also what about time travel?

what that means? that's cover just from D4C

as i said before, i proposed to use mihur, since not only the universe's resets are maded fast in novel, but because maybe the effects of it could help?
also what about time travel?
ST has its own time travel. Kars would end up BFR himself if he used it, as MiHU doesn't exactly resets the universe, but rather speeds up the creation of a new one. In JORGE JOESTAR, time is in a perfect loop of 32 universes, with MiHU capable of going through the iterations in a couple of minutes at most.

That does nothing to ST or The Green.

ST has its own time travel. Kars would end up BFR himself if he used it, as MiHU doesn't exactly resets the universe, but rather speeds up the creation of a new one. In JORGE JOESTAR, time is in a perfect loop of 32 universes, with MiHU capable of going through the iterations in a couple of minutes at most.

That does nothing to ST or The Green.
"Cars said. I looked up and through the crumbling belly of Antonio Torres I could see the pieces of Dio and C Moon Ultimate Requiem floating above the rhinoceros beetle’s armor, and that Stand was still changing. Ruptures were appearing all over the surface of it, and as it crumbled away a horse and rider and clock emerged, a Stand even more fused with the arrowhead. Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem. And a second round of sped up time began…but what for? Next to me, Cars said,

“What waits for us at the end of this?”

The universe repeating on a spiral staircase. And then…? I couldn’t see the answer. Nothing came to mind at all. But then someone spoke behind me.

“We have a terrifying idea, Jorge Joestar.”"

it still have MiH effects, like fate manipulation and memory stuff

Incorrect. Don't leave out the context of that scene.

DIO was using MiHU to travel to the start of the time loop, as that was his plan. Plus, nowhere in the novel ia the reset nor fate used.

At best, Kars would manage an incon through speed amp.

However, he doesn't start with MiHU. In fact, he isn't the one to even use it; it's DIO. Kars starts with Whitesnake, until it was transformed into MiH; then he switched to Killer Queen (to counter the effects of MiH and corner DIO) and The World.

Not one of them can beat ST, who just needs to touch them or vibrate them.

At best, Kars would manage an incon through speed amp.

However, he doesn't start with MiHU. In fact, he isn't the one to even use it; it's DIO. Kars starts with Whitesnake, until it was transformed into MiH; then he switched to Killer Queen (to counter the effects of MiH and corner DIO) and The World.

Not one of them can beat ST, who just needs to touch them or vibrate them.
I said before to make MiHur in kars character. idk if it applied

Context or not, you can easily notice that people don't understand things maded by the thirthy-six universes deaths

It's still on kars profile, via scaling to mih, that do this passive fate stuff
And the profile would be wrong.

And even then... So? What stops ST going to The Green?

If you mean if Kars should scale to GER's infinite speed, maybe. But that would require a CRT. And then, speed would have to be equalize anyway.

It's a stomp or incon by giving Kars an advantage no matter what.
no i meant this:

"
“Kishibe.”

“?”

“Heaven’s Door.”

Thankfully he instantly grasped my meaning. He yelled,

“Heaven’s Door!”

and swish swish swish sketched a drawing in the air and bam! Giorno Giovanna’s face exploded into a book. We had to catch him by surprise to get past that Stand of his. Since we’d pulled it off, I stepped in to verify. Giorno Giovanna’s book had only one page, and the only place with anything to read was the back of the cover, his face. The page number was 2. And the text was just ‘death’ in all sorts of languages. OK, so he was dead. As I pulled back his page, I found a hollow within, with his eyeballs floating in the air. Our eyes met. But those eyes were something he’d made with his Stand. Holding his cover open, I moved around his frozen body, and looked Giovanna in his handsome, eyeless face."

That's the thing. Blitzing Giorno means... Nothing. Kars own feat is better, and it's still way lower than ST's.

The only thing that can change that is if we take blitzing Giorno as making it be comparable in some way to GER.

Precisely. It is arguable Kars scales to GER through DIO stomping it.

However, then speed would have to be equal or Kars completely blitzes ST. Which goes back to the same thing. ST stomps or Kars incon.
uh, maybe a day i will make a CRT, btw let's just give mihur in-character for kars and make it a incon. since it's more farier than a stomp

Gifting Kars an incon for the sake of him not losing.
now it's mismatched (idk about adapt if could works). to mismatched match we give advantage.

that's why the OP asked if we bloodlust kars maybe something would happend

since advantage is needed let's give kars mihur and nothing that's all

now it's mismatched (idk about adapt if could works). to mismatched match we give advantage.

that's why the OP asked if we bloodlust kars maybe something would happend

since advantage is needed let's give kars mihur and nothing that's all
so? the OP want make this advantage for novel kars or just let the theard die?

Back