• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Beast Of Nature vs The Ultimate Life Form (8-0-6)

Yeah no, Kars has never adapted to both and full on abstract 2-A force (soon to be 1-A IIRC)
2-A or not, it's still 4D hax, and yes Kars adapted to 4D hax at least. (I'm excluding the fact that he didn't adapted to beyond, but he literally stomped dio when he awaked Beyond and was using his powers, also kars literally said he was still limited.)

I literally posted scans of four members of the Parliament of Trees trying to do that to ST. He overpowered them and cut them off. Kars ain't doing anything.
how it's even relevant? you are saying he resist to adapt? not in the profile though. also how is their adapt 4D or even 5D? (yes, you can see various theards where kars adapt is taked as 5D, im not using this """""""""""""""""""""""assumption"""""""""""""""""" tho)

oh also, if i remember correctly, Kars is aware of what beyond is and what it is doing (idk if he was seeing him when he appeared beyon dio, with joji.)

how it's even relevant? you are saying he resist to adapt? not in the profile though. also how is their adapt 4D or even 5D? (yes, you can see various theards where kars adapt is taked as 5D, im not using this """""""""""""""""""""""assumption"""""""""""""""""" tho)
Reading comprehension. I was responding the "can't Kars to the same to ST". No, Kars can't either manipulate nor cut ST from The Green or hax him through it. ST already beat 4 others who tried that same thing at the same time. The moment Kars connects to The Green, he ***** himself up, because then not even MiH saves him, as he will be bound to The Green and always at ST's range and influence, who can then soulhax him freely.

Actually, yeah. Bloodlusted or not, Kars can't win, and because of adaptation, not even incons, as then the battle shifts to The Green.

It's a stomp no matter what.

Actually, yeah. Bloodlusted or not, Kars can't win, and because of adaptation, not even incons, as then the battle shifts to The Green.

It's a stomp no matter what.
he can decide aswell to adapt or not. he probably would due to bloodlusting, but the adapt wouldn't affect the green, he will just gain like a resistance to his haxes

he can decide aswell to adapt or not. he probably would due to bloodlusting, but the adapt wouldn't affect the green, he will just gain like a resistance to his haxes
The Green doesn't have a hax to adapt to. It is a metaphysical realm where all plant life are connected to. An elemental realm, timeless yet connected to the timestream, that touches all realms and spaces of Creation.

If Kars connects to the Green, he then becomes subceptible to ST directly.

The Green doesn't have a hax to adapt to. It is a metaphysical realm where all plant life are connected to. An elemental realm, timeless yet connected to the timestream, that touches all realms and spaces of Creation.

If Kars connects to the Green, he then becomes subceptible to ST directly.
he necessary need to connects to the green for adapt to ST soul hax?

he necessary need to connects to the green for adapt to ST soul hax?
ST's soulhax is not based on The Green, but rather the subtle vibrations that Creation is composed of. It's something that Kars can't really adapt to, as it is something extremely specific of DC (which may or may not be tier 1 in ST's case, by his showing in The Source Wall).

ST's soulhax is not based on The Green, but rather the subtle vibrations that Creation is composed of. It's something that Kars can't really adapt to, as it is something extremely specific of DC (which may or may not be tier 1 in ST's case, by his showing in The Source Wall).
so, how it's treated in SBA?

can you repeat what are the application and requirements for resist/adapt it? because i didn't understanded
ST generates a vibration that travels in a specific wavelength on an aspect of reality (he can target specific kingdom's of life, or shift his wavelength to that of other realms, to the point of being able to bypass The Source Wall, a 1-A construct), which he uses to manipulate souls (absorb, damage, merge, cut, seal, incap, bind, BFR, etc) as they too are composed of vibrations.

ST generates a vibration that travels in a specific wavelength on an aspect of reality (he can target specific kingdom's of life, or shift his wavelength to that of other realms, to the point of being able to bypass The Source Wall, a 1-A construct), which he uses to manipulate souls (absorb, damage, merge, cut, seal, incap, bind, BFR, etc) as they too are composed of vibrations.
so this is vibration manipulation? and it's getting upgraded?

i will go afk soon. so for now it's 1-A VM or still 4D? (on profiles)
I'm not sure how the site considers The Source Wall showing, but the profile mentions his feat of bypassing it by shifting his vibration.

But Kars definitely can't adapt to it. He can maybe understand it, the same way he understood Beyond, but couldn't adapt as it's something beyond him. (I'm not sorry) It's a fundamental aspect of reality, as the entirety of Creation is composed of these vibrations.

Back