• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IDW Sonic​

Speed of Light Upgrade​

Tl;dr- Sonic performs a feat that's Relativistic+ (.6 c) and all other calced feats from Sonic in his profile are either casual (signified by moments like these) or while weakened to some extent, and Surge states she can run laps around the planet and declared she could move at the speed of light. Sure, I get it, she's cocky. But she's also had several hundred test runs to gauge such a thing, and should thus reliably know her own limits and capabilities. Especially when it comes to speed.
  • Considering Tails was blitzed by Surge's speed, as well as a Rel+ feat from Sonic being treated as a higher showing, Low-Tiers are staying where they're at (ie At least High Hypersonic).

Surge + Sonic Profile Update​

A Surge profile. Hopefully she'll have some more scans above just getting her ass handed to her in the future lol. Additionally, that same sandbox contains an update for Sonic's profile that would be what it would look like post-revision.

Metal Sonic's Black Shield​

While we don't have an IDW Zavok profile via redundancy, the calc for a feat he performed was accepted. Considering Metal Sonic no-sells an attack from Amped Zavok using it, the durability of Metal Sonic's Black Shield gets upgraded to High 6-C+. Dayum.

Class G Mid-Tiers​

Comes from the same feat that gives Sonic 8-A+, just translated into Lifting Strength. Thus those that scale to Sonic become "At least Class G, likely Class T" instead of the low-end Class M that's currently being used.
  • Note: It still needs to be accepted, so we'll sit on this part of the CRT until that happens.

SatAM Sonic Overhaul​

Ah, Sonic SatAM. My biggest failure. I found the time to scrape together my sanity and took to fixing it, which will stop this profile from keeping me up at night.

Welp, that's it for this one.

Speed of Light Upgrade​

Tl;dr- Sonic performs a feat that's Relativistic+ (.6 c) and all other calced feats from Sonic in his profile are either casual (signified by moments like these) or while weakened to some extent, and Surge states she can run laps around the planet and declared she could move at the speed of light. Sure, I get it, she's cocky. But she's also had several hundred test runs to gauge such a thing, and should thus reliably know her own limits and capabilities. Especially when it comes to speed.
  • Considering Tails was blitzed by Surge's speed, as well as a Rel+ feat from Sonic being treated as a higher showing, Low-Tiers are staying where they're at (ie At least High Hypersonic).
(Tails got blitzed) Tch, I agree.

Surge + Sonic Profile Update​

A Surge profile. Hopefully she'll have some more scans above just getting her ass handed to her in the future lol. Additionally, that same sandbox contains an update for Sonic's profile that would be what it would look like post-revision.
I agree. ✌️

Metal Sonic's Black Shield​

While we don't have an IDW Zavok profile via redundancy, the calc for a feat he performed was accepted. Considering Metal Sonic no-sells an attack from Amped Zavok using it, the durability of Metal Sonic's Black Shield gets upgraded to High 6-C+. Dayum.
I agree. Stone Wall Metal.

Class G Mid-Tiers​

Comes from the same feat that gives Sonic 8-A+, just translated into Lifting Strength. Thus those that scale to Sonic become "At least Class G, likely Class T" instead of the low-end Class M that's currently being used.
  • Note: It still needs to be accepted, so we'll sit on this part of the CRT until that happens.
Yeah, need to be accepted first.

I'll return to look over SatAM when I can.

Was just about to comment that myself lol. One more staff member and it seems like the changes/upgrades will be fine to apply!

Back