• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mind elaborating on why you don't agree with damage boost? I think the evidence is sufficient enough to say it qualifies as damage boost.
I just feel it falls under Getsuga being higher than Ichigo’s normal attacks like as an example Naruto’s rasengan doesn’t fall under damage boost it’s just a stronger attack.

I just feel it falls under Getsuga being higher than Ichigo’s normal attacks like as an example Naruto’s rasengan doesn’t fall under damage boost it’s just a stronger attack.
Like I said, by VSB standards, something like Cero Oscuras is accepted as damage boost, which is something that the Getsuga Tenshou was compared to, and just trying to summarize Getsuga Tensho's damage boost as what you are saying still falls under damage boost. Rasengan would also be damage boost as well, by that same logic.

Like I said, by VSB standards, something like Cero Oscuras is accepted as damage boost, which is something that the Getsuga Tenshou was compared to, and just trying to summarize Getsuga Tensho's damage boost as what you are saying still falls under damage boost. Rasengan would also be damage boost as well, by that same logic.
Really? Well I’m in agreement then.

Ayy man... I'm on the ichigo vs ulqiora fight... 🙈 so not the best person to ask, plus while I am a staff member... I think only thread mods, admins or those with higher power can evaluate CRT's

Back