• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki Vs Sirzechs Lucifer

Ichigo Kurosaki Vs Sirzechs Lucifer

680fef87be85ddaa9d67622dd2e136e2--bleach-anime-manga
Fullbring Bankai Ichigo

SirzechsLuciferFullBody Render
Sirzechs Lucifer

Big Brother vs Big Brother !
The Number One Protector Vs One of The Four Great Satans !

Fullbring Bankai Ichigo

Sirzechs Lucifer

Speed Blitzing is allowed (I'm sick of those Speed Equalized stuff, where's the fun in that ?!)

Who Wins !? (I'm putting my money on the Swordsman)

In fanfiction, people would say Sirzech stomps cuz he is "one of the strongest being in existence". But in here, Ichigo superior AP and aspeed gives him an easy win here.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
In fanfiction, people would say Sirzech stomps cuz he is "one of the strongest being in existence". But in here, Ichigo superior AP and apeed goves hemim an easy win here.
Yeah like Fairy Tail Dragon Slayer, who overhypes Naruto to the point where it's just wrong, I once got into a discussion with him and he just rage quit and blocked me the moment I started to say why True Shikai Ichigo stomps KCM 1 Naruto, I swear that that guy has something wrong with him

I've heard he got banned from Comic Vine just because of that, not to mention he even said that Goku is not a planet buster just because he never destroyed a planet *Facepalm*

I think this is a bad match for Ichigo. If it was base Sirzechs, Ichigo would stomp with his AP and speed advantage, but Sirzechs' true form is the Power of Destruction compressed into a humanoid shape, which is, you know, the thing that erases stuff into nothingness. And he also can't control it, so it erases anyone whether they're friend or foe. He's not even corporeal as we know it.

While Ichigo has the aforementioned advantages, it means nothing, really. He goes head first into getting himself and his sword erased. Even if he spams Getsuga Tenshō, it'd just get erased when it makes contact with Sirzechs. Normally, this might have been inconclusive due to the speed advantage, but this is Ichigo. He's 100% getting into close quarters, and Sirzechs' Power of Destruction can cover more than half of an island in an instant. I mean, this guy ripped open the fabric of space-time and created a dimensional gap in base, and he wasn't even serious.

As much as it pains me, I don't see Ichigo winning. Probably a stomp. And we need more information on Sirzechs' true form anyway.

Everytime I scale Ichigo, he always gets Country Level with Vizard Bankai and Fulbring Bankai, Vasto Lorde is Country Level + or Continent Level. And Speed, dear lord it's always Relativistic+ !

In DxD, greater power>Hax. That's the reason why most of the cast can resist timestop. If this isn't the case, then Sirzech could beat even Great Red.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I think this is a bad match for Ichigo. If it was base Sirzechs, Ichigo would stomp with his AP and speed advantage, but Sirzechs' true form is the Power of Destruction compressed into a humanoid shape, which is, you know, the thing that erases stuff into nothingness. And he also can't control it, so it erases anyone whether they're friend or foe. He's not even corporeal as we know it.
While Ichigo has the aforementioned advantages, it means nothing, really. He goes head first into getting himself and his sword erased. Even if he spams Getsuga Tenshō, it'd just get erased when it makes contact with Sirzechs. Normally, this might have been inconclusive due to the speed advantage, but this is Ichigo. He's 100% getting into close quarters, and Sirzechs' Power of Destruction can cover more than half of an island in an instant.

As much as it pains me, I don't see Ichigo winning. Probably a stomp. And we need more information on Sirzechs' true form anyway.
Really ? Didn't knew that, but can't Ichigo use his Spiritual Pressure to negate most of the effects of Power of Destruction ? Which really doesn't seems that strong to me, in the DxD Verse, yeah it's strong but against the stronger opponents in the verse it's just like anyother attack

@Homu

Not always the case. Millicas erased Issei's armor and Kiba's weapon just fine. And Gasper's time stop actually worked on most of the stronger people there. Like Sona, Akeno, Tsubaki etc. Even Rias would have been stopped in time if she wasn't holding Issei's gauntlet. Xenovia and Kiba were not affected because of their holy swords. Just not Azazel, Serafall and the rest. The difference between Azazel and Gasper is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the difference between Ichigo and Sirzechs. And Azazel said if Gasper's Balance Breaker was triggered any further, they would have been stopped in time. So, Vali sealed his eyesight.

Saji's cursed flames also drained Loki's power and he's hilariously above any form of Saji.

Great Red freely swims in the dimensional gap, which returns things to nothingness. Wouldn't work anyway.

But yeah, sometimes power > hax like Bleach.

@Dangai

Yeah, it's inconsistent. If we say Sirzechs' hax won't work, then it becomes a stomp the other way around since Sirzechs can't do anything to Ichigo.

Wow, I really thought this would be a hard match... But I should have seen that since Fullbring Bankai Ichigo still gets Country Level AP and Relativistic Speed everytime I scale him, and I don't know why that always happens ! 0_0'

@BFF I use both multipliers and start all the way from the beggining, not to mention I use the manga and take a look at the Databook if it matches, if it doesn't match I throw away the Databook and use what seems more likely, and since Fullbring Shinigami Ichigo has both His Shinigami Powers + Fullbring Power + over ten Shinigami Captain level power to both restabalize his powers and give him more strength

Burning Full Fingers said:
Depending on how we treat power > hax, it's not fair either way, really.
Sirzechs either stomps or Ichigo does.
I see, but I think power > hax is really inconsistent. Especially in Bleach.

We have Askin pommel Ichigo who is High 6-A but not Yoruichi who is 6-C and she lasted longer than Ichigo.

@BFF Their not inconsistent, they are vague. All we know is Espada's Ressurrecion = Shinigamis Bankai. So I'm always inclined to believe that some Arrancars get either a 10x Boost or just a 5x Boost. But when it comes to the Sternritters release... That's a problem, but generally Bleach is kinda like DBZ Scaling since some matches either are incredibly one-sidedbut long or evenly matched but short (Halibel vs Toshiro, Hiyori and Lisa screamed one-sided match and I still to this day think that Halibel was holding back against them)

Yes, I'm unsure which thread it was discussed. Probably the first or second.

In any case, you could at least ask about it in the third thread if you want.

I think I'm gonna wait until Kubo gets better, the man is not well once he gets better we need to ask him that so everything gets cleared

Back