• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Mavis Vermillion

Status
Not open for further replies.
^should be a joke, i know that its doesnt work becuase of the same reason soul-crush/genjutsu-oneshot or nen-baptism (and not as prominent but still existing: Haki-KO) are banned ^_^

but i dont see any real feat of ichigo despite getsuga + gran rey cero, which is...stronger(?) i think than his previous attacks :(

other than that he is pretty much the same as 10 chapters ago,

Mavis on the other hand also has pretty good illusions :D

either way, i go with Mavis until Ichigo actually shows something :)

I guess we should wait for progress in both mangas, (according to incoming ft chapter Mavis may actually show someting new). Additionaly Mavis can use same ability as Zeref (mmore or less Respira).

I don't see how this is a fair competition. Doesn't Mavis get horribly outsped? MHS+ vs hypersonic+ .....And she has small durability compared to Ichigo. Also, her black arts via Anksheram shouldn't really work, as Ichigo is not living, he's a freagin soul reaper.....Also, her being a ghost shouldn't also be much of a factor, as again, Ichigo can see ghosts and uses a Zanpakuto, aka a soul cutter, meant to cut souls and ghosts. So yea.....In my eyes, this is almost a stomp really. The only thing they are kind of matched is ap, everything else is in Ichigo's favor by leaps and bounds.

Xandredarium said:
I don't see how this is a fair competition. Doesn't Mavis get horribly outsped? MHS+ vs hypersonic+ .....And she has small durability compared to Ichigo. Also, her black arts via Anksheram shouldn't really work, as Ichigo is not living, he's a freagin soul reaper.....Also, her being a ghost shouldn't also be much of a factor, as again, Ichigo can see ghosts and uses a Zanpakuto, aka a soul cutter, meant to cut souls and ghosts. So yea.....In my eyes, this is almost a stomp really. The only thing they are kind of matched is ap, everything else is in Ichigo's favor by leaps and bounds.
I put speed equalized in the OP.

Xandredarium said:
neither of the bolded points is happening in vs threads,

we usually equiv stuff like that because otherwise low-tier bleach people could solo far stronger verses thanks to invulnerability (since they are souls) and reiatsu-crush,

that means mavis's abilitys will have effect on ichigo and ichigo doesnt need his zanpakuto in order to injure mavis :)

I would go for ichigo since etherion takes as much time to charge as the spirit homb, and ichigo can tank etherion in this state.

wait why did you give them the same speed. thats ichigo best weapon.

lol its like saying who wins flash vs hulk but they have the same speed. but i think you did that because ichigo would destroy her.

Hm, Mavis actually does have a chance here. While her death magic is not something she would use against some random dude, verse equalization would allow Mavis to sense how strong Ichigo is, so she would likely start the fight with it. Ichigo, on the other hand, has absolutely no reason to take her seriously, which would lead to him being hit by the death curse, and i don't think i need to explain what would happen then.

Mavis's abilities are still quite unknown though, so this could go either way.

The etherion is the only way for mavis to match ichigo, and ichigo can pin her down with his reiatsu. Not to mention her durability isn't gonna help against ichigo.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I really think we should wait until bleach ends (which is in less than 10 weeks apparently) to pit ichigo in any battles
Same as marvis wait to more feat... Marvis illusion can use magic Ichigo can't hit illusions

Ichigo can pin down Mavis with her reiatsu, also, her illusions can easily vanish once ichigo realizes it's an illusion.

Wait since went ichigo can do that? Marvis illusion is completely different than itachi and aizen

Marvus illusion almost like reality warping but bit different

H justs needs to release the reiatsu, also he doesn't know how to control it, so it would work if mavis is too close. And stop trying to assume the illusions are reality warping, if that's the case, then how could the entire ghost army disappear after they were caught being fake in fairy tail zero?

I don't think Mavis' deathwave acts like a instant kill wave like some people act it does. it has straightup failed to kill people before and I think claiming it kills Ichigo is just NLF. Ichigo is way out of her league So this is a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back