• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Lord Revelation

His Spiritual Sense should let him see invisible beings/ghosts and stuff. Weaker Cultivators have done so.

He's Low-Godly by using his Nascent Divinity (a soul that can fly around and fight) to create a new body. It's not an instant thing, and he can be killed if the enemy can destroy his soul (Ichigo has soul manip, so I assume he at least has a way of doing it).

Nascent Dinvinities/Souls seem to generally be weaker than the cutivators with bodies, but they should still be comparable to an extent.

People much weaker than him can survive soul destruction just fine. Anyone above the Nascent Soul stage has to have their souls destroyed to die, and he's way, way above them.

I have no idea where that puts him/ how strong you have to be to harm is soul or how immune he is specifically to attacks meant to harm/influence the soul.

How would he deal with BFR (assumeing Ichigo can force Revelations soul to come out. It would also be kinda out of character, but what evs)

As strong as him. Just his presence makes someone far weaker "disappear" and someone kinda weaker dizzy or incapable of moving. (Ichigo kinda fights as a soul...)

In that case, they're very similar. If Ichigo can destroy Revelation's body, he can prob destroy the soul as well. Should be just a matter of who's more powerful/has the best abilities.

So 236 exatons vs Ichigo's one shotting Yhwach who absorbed 2 thirds of his power who is equal to the one that performed the extremely casual 31 exatons.

That is only for use during versus threads to find out if it's an ap stomp

It can't be used for scaling

As the protag of Bleach, I expected Ichigo to have some nice hax under his sleeve. Hmm . . .

Anyone else you guys think could give a fair fight?

there are many "haxed" character in bleach. Ichigo is one of the least "haxy" though.

How about Soifon she just needs to land 2 hits lol (I know that she is only 7-A)

Since he doesnt seem to be truely immortal Baraggan would work too (only 7-A aswell)

Back