• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Jubi (10 Tails)

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • This Base New Shikai Ichigo. (strongest non 6-A Ichigo)
Taking on the Juubi in its Larval form

events take place exactly like it did in naruto but replace Naruto with Ichigo.

Ichigo:

Juubi:

Unbalanced speed right?

Jubi is mach 3000+,Ichigo is mach 3995+, correct me if I am wrong

Well ichigo has the advantage of flying, can spammar GT, accelerated development (Ichigo showed that it can get strong during the battle, so I believe it can be of great help), Blut vene, Absorption of energy, and if I'm right he has a small advantage of speed.

Jubi can extend his arms, create clones, Bijudama, Invulnerability, Weather Manipulation, can attack the distance ..

Who has AP advantage?

And how does your invuntability work?

Juubi is able to Blitz BM Naruto. BM Naruto is massively faster than KCM who is equal to Raikage who is Mach 3000+

So, speed shouldn't be an issue.

KazuiK said:
Unbalanced speed right?
Jubi is mach 3000+,Ichigo is mach 3995+, correct me if I am wrong

Well ichigo has the advantage of flying, can spammar GT, accelerated development (Ichigo showed that it can get strong during the battle, so I believe it can be of great help), Blut vene, Absorption of energy, and if I'm right he has a small advantage of speed.

Jubi can extend his arms, create clones, Bijudama, Invulnerability, Weather Manipulation, can attack the distance ..

Who has AP advantage?

And how does your invuntability work?
Ichigo has no mastery of Blut and Energy Absorption is not combat applicable, as shown.

The jubi is 6A right?? Ichigo could fly but Jubi has weather manipulation and could probably call down lightning on Ichigo while flying in the air. The jubi also has chakra absorbtion and since verse equalization is a thing that means it can absorb Ichigos attacks but i forgot how the jubi absorbs energy

AstralKing7 said:
The jubi is 6A right?? Ichigo could fly but Jubi has weather manipulation and could probably call down lightning on Ichigo while flying in the air. The jubi also has chakra absorbtion and since verse equalization is a thing that means it can absorb Ichigos attacks but i forgot how the jubi absorbs energy
This is Larva Jubi who's 6-B

still gotta go with Jubi tho since it has way better range and a chakra roar that can hurt ichigos ears and can make fodder clones to distract Ichigo. Jubi aslo cant be put down either since its nothing but pure chakra and also can come back

JHst master said:
@Final
Not false, Old Man Zangetsu is always the one to implement Blut and other Quincy abilities.

Bleach-4240095
Then it's an outlier. Happened only once, never again. I get physically exhausted when when it comes to these arguments dealing with bleach.

• Ichigo never used Blut Prior nor after the one instances. Even in problematic situations.
  • He canocally doesn't know how to use the ability.
  • Yet, over this one instances, you're going to argue he has it as if he's some veteran quincy like quilge who knows how to use the ability.
Despite the fact the manga proves he can't use it, even after. The inital explanation of it makes more sense than this.

isnt the Jubi immortal and isnt it a pure chakra being based on the manga. Also even if it could die how long does it take to come back to life?? IF it isnt that long than the fight will still go one

@Final

Um what?

•I said Zangetsu was the one who is activating Blut, not Ichigo which has not been disproven.

•He doesn't have to when he has someone that can do it for him

•When he faught Kenpachi,Yhwach,and post Byakuya Zangetsu had used Blut to boost his durability and/or close his wounds

No one said Ichigo was using it himself.

Voting in ichigo, both can attack from a distance, but ichigo has ap advantage, and unlike jubi, he is intelligent.

Hst master said:
@Final
Um what?

•I said Zangetsu was the one who is activating Blut, not Ichigo which has not been disproven.

•He doesn't have to when he has someone that can do it for him

•When he faught Kenpachi,Yhwach,and post Byakuya Zangetsu had used Blut to boost his durability and/or close his wounds

No one said Ichigo was using it himself.
You're assuming Blut was used in all those cases with 0 evidence it was. On top of that, you're missing my point, but I digress. This will, as usual when it comes to Bleach abilities and what a character has sjown to have and what they can/cannot do, go back and forth.

All I will say is this, Ichigo shouldn't be argued to have Blut, like other quincy. It's fairly simple why.

How is it Zero evidence when it's shown in the page the moments he used them? And the most obvious one is when he tried to fight Yhwach for the 1st time. Hell Zangetsu even says during the kenpachi fight, "I cannot hold back your wounds any longer"

The point you're trying to say is Ichigo can't use Blut and has no control, when I said Zangetsu was the one doing it.

Hst master said:
How is it Zero evidence when it's shown in the page the moments he used them? And the most obvious one is when he tried to fight Yhwach for the 1st time. Hell Zangetsu even says during the kenpachi fight, "I cannot hold back your wounds any longer"

The point you're trying to say is Ichigo can't use Blut and has no control, when I said Zangetsu was the one doing it.
I was skeptical when you said that Ichigo used blut during Kenpachi's fight but what you said actually makes sense and is true. Zangetsu holding back Ichigo's wounds was indeed blut vene.

Kadmus Prime said:
Hst master said:

I was skeptical when you said that Ichigo used blut during Kenpachi's fight but what you said actually makes sense and is true. Zangetsu holding back Ichigo's wounds was indeed blut vene.
Unfortunately, blut doesn't work like that.

Saying "It doesn't work like that" does not disprove what I've said

Ichigo cannot use Blut willingly, so Old Man Zangetsu does it for him.

Tbh HST master is right. Its the same case for people like Naruto who has Kurama heal him when he gets injured. Zangetsu is apart of ichigo so it shouldnt matter who does the blocking since Zangetsu is apart of Ichigo's power. Althought blut has to have a breaking point. When Zangetsu said he couldnt hold back his wounds anymore. How strong was that ywach how damaged that ichigo?? THats how duruable his Blut should be

Hst master said:
Saying "It doesn't work like that" does not disprove what I've said
Ichigo cannot use Blut willingly, so Old Man Zangetsu does it for him.
No, the ability itself does do as you stated in those other examples.

Blut can only be used to increase Durability or Offense. It doesn't hold your body/wounds together. And nowhere does it state Blut was specifically used by Zangetsu besides that instances with Yhwach. You're factually assuming that with no proof.

@Astral

Bad comparison, Kurama doesn't heal Naruto's wounds, that's a passive ability gained simply by being his jinchuriki. This is Established BoS. Kurama can boost the healing fact to an extent, but the healing in and of itself is passive. This is nothing like Blut Vene which is not passive and has to be activated from nothing.

And unlike Blut, Naruto's passive healing factor has been established since the beginning, it isn't a once off feat, never to be seen again.

no i could have said all jinchuriki rely on their tailed beasts powers to heal them when they themselves dont have that power

AstralKing7 said:
no i could have said all jinchuriki rely on their tailed beasts powers to heal them when they themselves dont have that power
The point is, the Biju isn't healing them. And none outside of Naruto has the same healing factor. The healing factor is passive, not controlled by the Biju or the jinchuriki.

It can be amplified by both, but not activated unlike Blut.

@Final

Except Ichigo legitimately says "You used the Quincy "Blood" to stop my blood" < This is referring to the Kenpachi fight, go ahead and look at the scan you can even see 2 of the moments in the panel, you cannot deny this.

Blut Vene is used to dramatically boost a Quincy's Durability and can close wounds as shown. You cannot deny this.

And again you're wrong his Quincy heiratage had been foreshadowed from the start.

Back