• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki vs Edward Elric

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Ed gets stomped here, I mean, he starts with CQC and he will get rekt there due to the AP difference and even if he started with Alchemy he rarely uses it to bombard an enemy with his full capacity as he mainly creates weapons to attack or barriers to defend himself.

Ichigo on the other hand needs just one hit and the battle is over.

Tony di bugalu said:
I'm pretty sure Ed gets stomped here, I mean, he starts with CQC and he will get rekt there due to the AP difference and even if he started with Alchemy he rarely uses it to bombard an enemy with his full capacity as he mainly creates weapons to attack or barriers to defend himself.
Ichigo on the other hand needs just one hit and the battle is over.

Ichigp 1 vote right

I'm just saying, all Ichigo needs to do is just swing that big ass sword of his, which has quite some reach via virtue of its length. Idk if a little earth alchemy actually does enough to make a difference here.

He can deal damage way higher than Ichigo's dura with alchemy but he likes to go CQC most of the time which is enough to get him killed.

Ichigo at the beginning of the series can't use Getsuga, just some really chaddy sword slash

Still gotta hand this to Ichigo

AnonymousBlank said:
Nope. Ichigo never reiatsu crushes anyone start of series and no Shinigami of that level has ever shown it.
that's because everyone in bleach have resistance to soul manip . reiatsu crush isn't a technique its just flexing your aura

ed doesn't have resistance so he get cushed

Ichigo would win this matchup due to Edward missing a leg as a default limitation. Since Edward throughout the entire series has a leg that is missing and is replaced by automail. Removing this leg leaves Edward with a crippling disadvantage against Ichigo's similar speed, intelligence and striking power. Which would force Ed on the defensive the entire fight. My vote goes to Ichigo.

Knoife said:
Ichigo would win this matchup due to Edward missing a leg as a default limitation. Since Edward throughout the entire series has a leg that is missing and is replaced by automail. Removing this leg leaves Edward with a crippling disadvantage against Ichigo's similar speed, intelligence and striking power. Which would force Ed on the defensive the entire fight. My vote goes to Ichigo.
what?

AnonymousBlank said:
No, he has fought around humans before, normal ones. He never reiatsu crushed meaning he can't
those humans have resistance , like tatsuki .

so against edward , yes he can reiatsu crush , everyone with reiatsu can.

Yeah I'm not seeing how it's not a stomp either

Getting the GRUNDER Squad
All-aircraft-fire-F7-rsR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back