• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is an AP stomp thanks to the new MCU upgrades, unfortunately. If you gave them the Philosopher's Stone, then it could be different, but even then, there's still a x8-10 AP gap now, so the two Spideys would only need to get basically a few good hits to knock them out for the count.

This is an AP stomp thanks to the new MCU upgrades, unfortunately. If you gave them the Philosopher's Stone, then it could be different, but even then, there's still a x8-10 AP gap now, so the two Spideys would only need to get basically a few good hits to knock them out for the count.
Ah crap, should I change to base Spideys and give Alphonse the Philosopher's Stone so that it's not a stomp?

Ah crap, should I change to base Spideys and give Alphonse the Philosopher's Stone so that it's not a stomp?
Wouldn't really change much. It would just make it a stomp in the opposite direction. Alphonse is the only one who's used the Philosopher's Stone in-combat, and it would just one-shot the Spider-men. This has become a mismatch.

Would this still be a stomp now that they’re 8-C+?
Well, now it's no longer a stomp. I believe that the 8-C+ characters now scale to 1.2 tons, while the Elric brother's scale to about .5 tons. There's still a noticeable AP gap, and I believe that for this match to be fairer, the Spider-Men shouldn't have their enhanced suits and just be in their base forms.

Even with more comparable AP, the Spider-Men still have a lot more going for them with their Spider-Sense and their webbing, and I don't believe alchemy gives the Elric brothers enough of an edge here. I'd honestly still have to give it to the two Parker brothers instead of the two Elric brothers.

Well, now it's no longer a stomp. I believe that the 8-C+ characters now scale to 1.2 tons, while the Elric brother's scale to about .5 tons. There's still a noticeable AP gap, and I believe that for this match to be fairer, the Spider-Men shouldn't have their enhanced suits and just be in their base forms.

Even with more comparable AP, the Spider-Men still have a lot more going for them with their Spider-Sense and their webbing, and I don't believe alchemy gives the Elric brothers enough of an edge here. I'd honestly still have to give it to the two Parker brothers instead of the two Elric brothers.
Damn, for real? Aight let’s go

Back