• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichiban KARARARARSUGA vs Hanekawa Tsubasa

She starts with jumping really high and rushing the enemy

She also has energy drain on contact,a few minutes of contact will incap him if he is bad with stamina.

Last edited:
Attention Breaking News: Real Estate Agent Beats The Shit Out Of Adorable Cat Girl Loitering On His Property. More at 8:00.

She also has energy drain on contact,a few minutes of contact will incap him if he is bad with stamina.
He's not, actually. Not only his stamina is very large, he also can easily restore it by healing "spells" and he has Staminan Royale/Toughness et cetera that instantly repleshines his life force.

Sorry for the absence.

Hanekawa also has a pretty big AP gap as well,and her energy drain drained a vampire with decent stamina in seconds too.

Not to mention she has a decent amount of skill too,beating someone who knew her exact weaknesses too.Albeit much slower

pretty big AP gap

Meh, not really. Ichiban scales above 0.111 tons and can amp himself massively. Even without that, the gap would only be 1.80x.

decent amount of skill

Well, Ichiban was somewhat keeping up with skill legends like Kiryu, Majima and Saejima (Kiryu was serious because he took his shirt off, tho Majima and Saejima were obviously holding back on his squad), he's really no slouch. But we can't tell how skilled he is by himself without scaling because Y7 is turn based, so.

Also,Hanekawa could just easily rip him apart while he is casting the spells lol

The spells are like, one second long. And with her weak ass lifting strength she isn't ripping apart anything, maybe his shirt off to see the dragon on his back. Ichiban will be faster because Heat is also amping his speed and agility. Not to mention that he can electrocute her with lightning sword or yeet her off the face of the Earth with a satelitte (it's technically Tier 6 shit, but that's a weird outlier so let's say it's just a thing stronger than his AP for now, I guess)

Not to mention that he can electrocute her with lightning sword or yeet her off the face of the Earth with a satelitte (it's technically Tier 6 shit, but that's a weird outlier so let's say it's just a thing stronger than his AP for now, I guess)

Is that standard equipment?

He’s on par with Kiryu.Nice.He would beat her in that department then.

Hanekawa scales a little higher than that feat irrc,if she senses too much physical pressure on her she can always leap away to get herself to safety.

The issue is that all physical contact would succ his energy out in a minute.Koyomi Araragi,has his stamina drained to the point where he couldn’t move temporarily after touching her for only 10 seconds.

Hanekawa also crushes him in the intelligence department.

SBA would say this fight takes place at night,since that’s when Tsubasa’s cat girl form happens.This would put Ichiban at an even bigger disadvantage,as Hanekawa can fade into the night and sneak up behind him with ease.

Last edited:
I don't know if canonically it is, but he gains this during the game. He does summon the satellite with his phone though, and it is his standard equipment. Like everyone's these days.

He’s on par with Kiryu.Nice.He would beat her in that department then.

Wouldn't say he's exactly "on par", because Kiryu still beat his and his squad's ass (obviously), but he can hold his own and did put up good fight.

The issue is that all physical contact would succ his energy out in a minute.Koyomi Araragi,has his stamina drained to the point where he couldn’t move temporarily after touching her for only 10 seconds.

If she manages to make actual physical contact with him then sure, but he seems to be much more of a fighter than she is. And he has some pretty good guns. In both meanings.

Hanekawa also crushes him in the intelligence department.

Doesn't really matter when Ichiban did hold his own against someone far, far more skilled and intelligent in fighting than Hanekawa. And we all know who I am talking about.

I edited that last comment regarding intelligence.

Does he start with guns in-character?I thought Yakuza dudes were all melee? I don’t think Iciban’s first thought would be to gun down a high school girl from the get go tho.

SBA would say this fight takes place at night,since that’s when Tsubasa’s cat girl form happens.This would put Ichiban at an even bigger disadvantage,as Hanekawa can fade into the night and sneak up behind him with ease.

If she's good at it, sure. But I don't see anything that indicates that. Ichi can keep up with a shiny white half naked catgirl in shiny Japanese town with a lot of lights.

Does he start with guns in-character?I thought Yakuza dudes were all melee? I don’t think Iciban’s first thought would be to gun down a high school girl from the get go tho.

Start? No, but he does have that and can use it in combat. Same with a lot of his other weapons.
A high school girl? Doesn't look anything like your typical high school girl to me.

The cat girl can also distract him with her massive assets

As far as I know, he's not much of a womanizer. He does have a large vibrator though.
Ight, gonna see myself out.

She makes no sound when she walks and often lights flicker around her (might be just an anime visual).

She is basically a high school girl with cat ears in nothing but her underwear.Pretty innocent to me.

Does he start with melee?If he does,Ichiban will be ripped apart pretty easily.

She makes no sound when she walks and often lights flicker around her (might be just an anime visual).

No sound is cool, though like, every non-fodder Yakuza character makes afterimages in combat and can easily keep track of them.

She is basically a high school girl with cat ears in nothing but her underwear.Pretty innocent to me.

Well, he will definitely be on guard when that innocent catgirl tries to murder him. Also, I could see him being aroused by that. If only he did understand the modern world and culture...

Does he start with melee?If he does,Ichiban will be ripped apart pretty easily.

He does, but by amping with Heat, so he will be faster than her and his physical might will be greater than before. And his Lifting Strength is much better than hers, even in base form.

Does that vibrator comment mean his dick or an actual vibrator tho?

An actual vibrator

Ebn84u2UYAAMWEx.jpg

No sound is cool, though like, every non-fodder Yakuza character makes afterimages in combat and can easily keep track of them.

Can I see a clip of this in action? Either way Hanekawa’s ability is more geared towards stealth.

Well, he will definitely be on guard when that innocent catgirl tries to murder him. Also, I could see him being aroused by that. If only he did understand the modern world and culture...

The ******* and the cat.pog

He does, but by amping with Heat, so he will be faster than her and his physical might will be greater than before. And his Lifting Strength is much better than hers, even in base form.

Hanekawa can withstand fire that can melt steel beams,which is around 1400 Farenheit irrc.LS? Cool,the moment she gets touched by him all of his stamina will be drained in roughly a minute(possibly less) of touching her.

Can I see a clip of this in action? Either way Hanekawa’s ability is more geared towards stealth.

You can look it up on most Yakuza profiles, most notably Nishiki's and Majima's since he's the best with this ability. A huge spoiler warning though, for anyone who wants to play the games.

Hanekawa can withstand fire that can melt steel beams,which is around 1400 Farenheit irrc.LS? Cool,the moment she gets touched by him all of his stamina will be drained in roughly a minute(possibly less) of touching her.

Heat is not actually heat, like, it being hot. It's just a stat amp, an aura based stat amp. Think of something like Nen in HunterxHunter or chakra in Naruto, that's something like that.

Ichiban is goofy, but not stupid. If he feels like life force is draining away from him he will simply stop grappling her, drink a Staminan Royale and try ranged options so that wouldn't happen again.

Didn’t Yakuza also have a scene with Kiryu masturbating?

Off-screen but yes, you can do that in 0 and Yakuza Kiwami 1.

Last edited:
The after-images don’t look too impressive.Hanekawa could likely get over that easily with her intellect.

How much does heat amp btw? Is there an exact multiplier?

Ichiban is goofy, but not stupid. If he feels like life force is draining away from him he will simply stop grappling her, drink a Staminan Royale and try ranged options so that wouldn't happen again.

Except by the time he does,it’s likely Hanekawa has badly wounded him and attacked his weaker parts (his neck).He will also have a decent amount of life drained from him,Hanekawa can easily finish him off before he can get away to drink his stamina potion.

Majima's afterimages are impressive as hell. But I'm talking more about the fact that Ichiban does fight these guys and can keep track on them, not that he does the same thing in battle.

There's no multiplier, though full Heat amps can devastate opponents in like 2-3 hits (for example Kiryu's Extreme Heat Mode). They are just large, large amps.

Except by the time he does,it’s likely Hanekawa has badly wounded him and attacked his weaker parts (his neck).He will also have a decent amount of life drained from him,Hanekawa can easily finish him off before he can get away to drink his stamina potion.

With her lifting strength she won't get any chance to even grapple her way through his arms to touch his neck. He won't get his stamina instantly drained, it's not that potent from the feats you have shown me and his stamina seems to be much above Arararararagi's. Also she's not finishing him off because Ichi can dodge while drinking Staminan Royale and continue fighting. Then she's screwed because he can create quite big shockwaves with his strikes and has many other ranged options. And he can also summon one of Majima, Kiryu, Watase, Saejima etc. (Only once and for only one attack though) to help him out. And let's still not forget about the satellite.

Anyways I'm going to sleep. I'll respond after I wake up so write whatever you want to. My vote goes for the Number One.

With her lifting strength she won't get any chance to even grapple her way through his arms to touch his neck
Ok,but with her superior AP.What stops her from just biting,punching and kicking him into submission while the energy drain is active.
He won't get his stamina instantly drained, it's not that potent from the feats you have shown me and his stamina seems to be much above Arararararagi's.
If it could paralyze a person temporarily in 10 seconds,Ichiban likely wouldn’t last that long. Maybe a just over a minute.
Also she's not finishing him off because Ichi can dodge while drinking Staminan Royale and continue fighting.
Fair.Ichi has the skill here
Then she's screwed because he can create quite big shockwaves with his strikes and has many other ranged options
She can jump away from them easily.She can casually jump 10 miles in the air

Ok,but with her superior AP.What stops her from just biting,punching and kicking him into submission while the energy drain is active.

Heat durability amp and being able to tough out the beating. He can throw her away any time he wants to.

If it could paralyze a person temporarily in 10 seconds,Ichiban likely wouldn’t last that long. Maybe a just over a minute.

A person with inferior stamina to Ichiban.

She can jump away from them easily.She can casually jump 10 miles in the air

That would make Ichi have an advantage. She won't be able to reach him with her attacks and he could play it ranged just fine while she's mid-air.

I won’t get into the summons.Since that seems a little stompish

I don't know how they work, Ichiban just calls them, they instantly appear and do a single attack on the enemy. But not really stompish, they can't help him in battle, just one attack apparently.

That would make Ichi have an advantage. She won't be able to reach him with her attacks and he could play it ranged just fine while she's mid-air.
His guns only have extended melee range. That won’t help at all.
A person with inferior stamina to Ichiban.
Thats a good point,but it’s more of an example of how potent her energy drain is.Being able to succ the life out of a regular dude in seconds.Obviously Ichiban would last longer,however his punches would still exhaust him.

Is that stamina royale standard equipment?

His guns only have extended melee range. That won’t help at all.

Did you ever see a gun with just "extended melee range"? I need to fix that because there's no such thing, KLOL probably just did a little mistake while doing his profile.

Thats a good point,but it’s more of an example of how potent her energy drain is.Being able to succ the life out of a regular dude in seconds.Obviously Ichiban would last longer,however his punches would still exhaust him.

Wouldn't say so. He usually fights tens of men at once and even long fights with opponents superior in skill and strength to him and doesn't really get much tired. It's very common in the series.

Is that stamina royale standard equipment?

It's standard equipment of any Yakuza protagonist, even Haruka in her bonding time event in Yakuza Kiwami 2 acknowledges that, and even normal folk carry healing stuffs around.

Did you ever see a gun with just "extended melee range"? I need to fix that because there's no such thing, KLOL probably just did a little mistake while doing his profile.
Idk it’s fiction.I thought that was the case.

Fair in the other points.

How long does the heat amp last btw? Hanekawa would sense something wrong if someone who was once 2x weaker than her becomes nearly equal to strength from the get go.Does it have any visual signs of being active?She could retreat and just wait off the amp and charge at him after it’s over.Taking him by surprise with her quiet footsteps.

How long does the heat amp last btw? Hanekawa would sense something wrong if someone who was once 2x weaker than her becomes nearly equal to strength from the get go.Does it have any visual signs of being active?She could retreat and just wait off the amp and charge at him after it’s over.Taking him by surprise with her quiet footsteps.

As long as the fight lasts. It does have some effects, when Ichiban attacks blue aura is surrounding his fists.

In both way he can rekt, considering the fact that he has quite many melee and ranged weapons. Sneaking up on somebody in an open fight is very, very risky you know. It would leave her open when Ichiban spots her.

Also, out of her profile's weakness section:

"When the source of her stress is relieved she reverts to Tsubasa Hanekawa"

What's the source of her stress exactly? Worth to try out.

Also, out of her profile's weakness section:

"When the source of her stress is relieved she reverts to Tsubasa Hanekawa"

What's the source of her stress exactly? Worth to try out.
Basically her love troubles with Araragi and her abuse from family.Nothing Ichiban can exploit.
In both way he can rekt, considering the fact that he has quite many melee and ranged weapons. Sneaking up on somebody in an open fight is very, very risky you know. It would leave her open when Ichiban spots her.
The fight takes place a town tho,not open at all.

Basically her love troubles with Araragi and her abuse from family.Nothing Ichiban can exploit.

If he knew then I'm very sure he could, but he doesn't so, moving on

The fight takes place a town tho,not open at all.

What do you mean? He will have a lot of space to attack her. If she's going to pussy out every time Ichiban attacks her then she will not have many options left, as she's going to be either yeeted by his baseball's shockwaves or by any ranged weapons he decides to use.

What do you mean? He will have a lot of space to attack her. If she's going to pussy out every time Ichiban attacks her then she will not have many options left, as she's going to be either yeeted by his baseball's shockwaves or by any ranged weapons he decides to use.
The area of the fight(town)would provide lots of cover for Hanekawa to hide from the shockwaves and ranged weaponry.She can also just naturally avoid it by jumping into cloud height.

If he knew then I'm very sure he could, but he doesn't so, moving on
Hanekawa is nearly impossible to convince out of her black hanekawa state.She has heard all the taking points before.

The area of the fight(town)would provide lots of cover for Hanekawa to hide from the shockwaves and ranged weaponry.She can also just naturally avoid it by jumping into cloud height.

Same for Ichi. He's no slouch when it comes to agility either. Jumping into cloud height would make her unable to dodge anything he throws at her mid-air, so that gives him an advantage. A good one even.

Hanekawa is nearly impossible to convince out of her black hanekawa state.She has heard all the taking points before.

If it's impossible then the weakness needs to be removed.

Back