• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

i was right about slippin jimmy

does saul even have feats? he's just a normal dude. I'm still on season 1 of BCS so no spoilers pls but I would like to know if a profile for him is even warranted aside from giving him preparation and social influencing.

he has some stamina, durability, and speed feats in bcs, although none of them really go above athletic. also in breaking bad walt attacks him for making a comment on skyler’s affair

he has some stamina, durability, and speed feats in bcs, although none of them really go above athletic. also in breaking bad walt attacks him for making a comment on skyler’s affair
Saul was simply holding back his power, knowing he's defeated the fart demon he couldn't possibly hold back enough not to kill walter.

If Slippin Jimmy was canon why didn’t he use his toon force teleportation to escape the desert in Bagman?

Why didn’t he banish Lalo to hell?

If Slippin Jimmy was canon why didn’t he use his toon force teleportation to escape the desert in Bagman?
slippin’ jimmy is a cartoon, so it has toon force. better call saul is not. so his toon force shouldn’t carry over between the shows.
also his teleportation has never been shown to reach that far
Why didn’t he banish Lalo to hell?
he needs time to draw the pentagram and all that, during which lalo could just shoot him

there is also the fact that the writers were not aware of slippin jimmy for the first five seasons and have probably never watched it

true, my left ******** fell off out of sheer hype when jimmy avenged marco by slippin all over trent

very true, slippin jimmy is a show only watched by satanists, heretics, and other assorted lollygaggers

Okay is there any other evidence toward slippin jimmy not being canon other than the show being extremely stupid

yeah i think theres a lot of bias against using this show on the wiki, purely because its absolute garbage and it sorta ruins the franchise’s perfect record

which like i get, i hate the show as well and i want as little of it on the wiki as possible, but it does have feats which can at least be used as justification for other characters’ stats

Back