• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

i was right about slippin jimmy

1*HI4kj-TPAQrfQkAdrw2KTA.png

I wonder if this could be used to assist in my wall level breaking bad propaganda >:)

But something to note is from what I’ve seen of this show it has quite a different world notably reference to crypto were thrown when at this time it wouldn’t have existed at this time, Jimmy summons Satan, Trent gets possessed or something which was making him speak about crypto

this is quite a bit off from what we know about the breaking bad universe given it’s one closely related to ours and the events that happen in our world

I wonder if this could be used to assist in my wall level breaking bad propaganda >:)
i think we only have one 9-B feat in the verse, which is probably an outlier
But something to note is from what I’ve seen of this show it has quite a different world notably reference to crypto were thrown when at this time it wouldn’t have existed at this time
trent was possessed by a demon at that point and said “i have seen the face of evil”, so it seems like he was just having a vision or something like that. jimmy says “trent’s not making any sense” immediately afterwards so i think it’s safe to say that crypto does not canonically exist when slippin jimmy takes place
Jimmy summons Satan
breaking bad isn’t necessarily an atheist universe. vince has stated that he can’t really wrap his head around atheism or religion. it seems most likely that breaking bad follows christianity on some level, as we see with slippin jimmy’s demons, as well as in breaking bad where the teddy bear eye has been stated by the creators to be symbolic of the eye of god keeping tabs on walter:
"The teddy bear eyeball that Walt found in his swimming pool is symbolic. It's very, very symbolic. However, I'm not sure I can tell you with 100% certainty of what the symbolism is, what it represents...On the face of it, when we were coming up with that eye as an image, it probably, represented some form of the eye of the universe, the eye of god, the eye of morality, I suppose judging Walter White...And so symbolism like the eyeball, I'm not sure what it means to me completely but I'm always interested in hearing what it means to viewers of the show. I guess if you're going to hold my feet to the fire, what it means to me is the eye of God on Walt. If not necessarily judging him, nonetheless watching him, keeping tabs on him. And then the question: If that is what the symbolism stands for, then why does Walt keep that eye? Why does he keep it in his drawer versus discarding it?"
-george vincent “bravo vince” gilligan jr.

Last edited:
i think we only have one 9-B feat in the verse, which is probably an outlier
Maybe punching that paper towel dispenser could be higher and there is a decent bit of property damage through out the series that could be calced
trent was possessed by a demon at that point and said “i have seen the face of evil”, so it seems like he was just having a vision or something like that. jimmy says “trent’s not making any sense” immediately afterwards so i think it’s safe to say that crypto does not canonically exist when slippin jimmy takes place
I am so glad crypto does not exist in the BB universe but there is still the bigger issue that well bro was possessed by a demon
breaking bad isn’t necessarily an atheist universe. vince has stated that he can’t really wrap his head around atheism or religion. it seems most likely that breaking bad follows christianity on some level, as we see with slippin jimmy’s demons, as well as in breaking bad where the teddy bear eye has been stated by the creators to be symbolic of the eye of god keeping tabs on walter:
This really wasn’t a point on religion in breaking bad it’s more of a point how much the existence of the supernatural such as summoning demons exists in the Slippin Jimmy universe and possession from said demons

Maybe punching that paper towel dispenser could be higher and there is a decent bit of property damage through out the series that could be calced
denting a towel dispenser isn't wall level lol. jesse falling out of a house in his introduction scene might be worth something, though. as for the property damage i'm not entirely sure what you're talking about
I am so glad crypto does not exist in the BB universe
if gene's scenes from bcs take place in the present day, nfts would exist by then
however if season 6 confirms anything about gene please do not tell me as i am unable to watch it (amc+ is currently being cringe and preventing me from seeing the first episodes of season 6)
but there is still the bigger issue that well bro was possessed by a demon
This really wasn’t a point on religion in breaking bad it’s more of a point how much the existence of the supernatural such as summoning demons exists in the Slippin Jimmy universe and possession from said demons
isn't christianity kind of reliant on the existence of supernatural entities in the first place?

denting a towel dispenser isn't wall level lol. jesse falling out of a house in his introduction scene might be worth something, though. as for the property damage i'm not entirely sure what you're talking about
It could be I might make a calc for punching it since I’ve seen rough calcs getting high street tier. And in breaking bad there are instances of characters breaking things such as parts of a door although not the full door

I also might make a calc for that since falling from that height is street tier

if gene's scenes from bcs take place in the present day, nfts would exist by then
however if season 6 confirms anything about gene please do not tell me as i am unable to watch it (amc+ is currently being cringe and preventing me from seeing the first episodes of season 6)?
Well if you haven’t seen it then it isn’t real :) at all just nope nah not real **** you
isn't christianity kind of reliant on the existence of supernatural entities in the first place?
I wouldn’t know I haven’t read the Bible. However the world doesn’t have blatant confirmations of this and to have one would be breaking the reality of Breaking Bad

in the bible, there is blatant confirmation in the world showing that supernatural beings do exist (eg. jesus walking on water). if breaking bad's universe goes by christianity, then the bible's events would have taken place in-universe.

in the bible, there is blatant confirmation in the world showing that supernatural beings do exist (eg. jesus walking on water). if breaking bad's universe goes by christianity, then the bible's events would have taken place in-universe.
I wouldn’t really say that Christianity runs in the BB universe it’s more of how the characters view world with Christianity in mind much like people in the real world would view their world with Christianity in mind

i dont think there is a single character who is confirmed to be christian in brba. from what i remember, walter is an atheist. also, what about the statement from vince about the eye of god watching walter?

Last edited:
Might be mis remembering given religion isn’t very noticeable in breaking bad but anyway the Eye of god is well symbolism and more represents of a figure judging him for his actions

Might be mis remembering given religion isn’t very noticeable in breaking bad
walt rejects the notion of a soul during his flashback with gretchen
the Eye of god is well symbolism and more represents of a figure judging him for his actions
who would that even be? nobody else in the series knows what he did, and walt is an atheist so it’s not just him feeling like god is watching him. vince outright says that the “figure” you speak of is god.

i will stomp the kid named “are you insane bro, this ain’t canon” to death

Last edited:
meh. el camino’s, like, a 6/10. maybe 5/10. it’s kind of just okay. slippin jimmy is outright awful. though it’s somewhat unnecessary, el camino exists to serve as closure for jesse’s story. slippin jimmy just straight up should not exist. they literally took a series where a child is shot to death before getting liquified in a barrel and decided to turn it into a kids cartoon

anyways, as i have clearly proven, there is no reason to assume that slippin jimmy does not take place in the same canon as breaking bad

yeah i was thinking that, he doesn’t have social influencing like saul does and he has some level of toon force

actually i think the profiles should be separate regardless of whether or not it’s canon, having slippin jimmy as a key for saul would sort of contaminate his profile

although at the same time that would force us to list his profile on the verse page :(

Back