• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(STOMP MATCH) SEBRUCTION. (Jimmy McGill (Slippin' Jimmy) vs Bruce Wizard)

well it may seem like a fair match but uhh

Bruce has a gun. that's like really fast at coming out likely before Jimmy can do anything

Snowballs have a slowdraw he is fast at throwing them especially compared to other characters in his own verse but even if we assume he hits Bruce with it. At best it will hurt him a decent amount but compare that to an actual ******* gun and uhh yeah

there isn't anything Jimmy can do infront of a gun. He has alot of neat tools but that ******* gun is nullifying everything. The quick drawspeed and piercing damage is negating the portal to hell due to how much time it would take

Jimmy holds a mobility advantage for not only being able to teleport but also having a sled which is steered like a horse (also can attack like a horse too) but uhhh Gun just shoots jimmy before he can mount it

overall Gun. It's just kind of a stomp really

well it may seem like a fair match but uhh

Bruce has a gun. that's like really fast at coming out likely before Jimmy can do anything

Snowballs have a slowdraw he is fast at throwing them especially compared to other characters in his own verse but even if we assume he hits Bruce with it. At best it will hurt him a decent amount but compare that to an actual ******* gun and uhh yeah

there isn't anything Jimmy can do infront of a gun. He has alot of neat tools but that ******* gun is nullifying everything. The quick drawspeed and piercing damage is negating the portal to hell due to how much time it would take

Jimmy holds a mobility advantage for not only being able to teleport but also having a sled which is steered like a horse (also can attack like a horse too) but uhhh Gun just shoots jimmy before he can mount it

overall Gun. It's just kind of a stomp really
I was going to say that Jimmy has cursed SI feats, but the gun isn't bruce's standard stuff & Idk his SI feats. I'll restrict GUN.

Wut? & I managed to miss yet another thing on a profile.

Well should we abandon this thread, or give Jimmy cover & prior knowledge of the gun?
perhaps more of a mismatch tbh given it's a child.

versus a gun I KNOW YOU'VE SEEN MY TRUE DESIRES FOR A SAUG MATCHUP but I would wanna improve the BB file

Back