• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Serial killer bros vs 2 drug dealers (7-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Both have an hour of prep time
Battle takes place in Walts house
Jesse and Walt are bloodlusted
They start at opposite ends of the house
SBA for everything else

“Dark Passenger”
Breaking Bad poster, Walter White, Jesse Pinkman, pop art, wall art, B –  artworkbypaula

"You can't be a killer and a hero": (MarkGoldbridge, AThe1412, Oiguana2701, Sans2345, Peppersalt43, King_Dom470, Accelerated_Evolution)

“Look…look, you two guys are just…guys, OK? Mr. White… he’s the devil":

Incon:

Last edited:
I don't know what Walter can do with the prep time, and i guess Dexter can prepare a kill room? Anyways, im giving it to Biney and Dexter here because i don't think they will have a hard time facing Walt and Jesse. "Blood Brothers" doesn't know the place but Dexter can react to attacks coming from behind, and i guess he can sense something is off when Walt sets up a trap. Dexter can overpower highly trained people like Doakes, i don't think a drug addict and a man with cancer is gonna do anything to him. Dexter and Brian can put them out easily, so im voting them.

I don't know what Walter can do with the prep time, and i guess Dexter can prepare a kill room? Anyways, im giving it to Biney and Dexter here because i don't think they will have a hard time facing Walt and Jesse. "Blood Brothers" doesn't know the place but Dexter can react to attacks coming from behind, and i guess he can sense something is off when Walt sets up a trap. Dexter can overpower highly trained people like Doakes, i don't think a drug addict and a man with cancer is gonna do anything to him. Dexter and Brian can put them out easily, so im voting them.
SBA actually uses the peak of the characters so season 4 walt would be used aka the season walt didn’t have cancer. That would also mean Jesse from el camino would be used meaning Dexter and Brian would actually be fighting two pretty dangerous people. Jesse is notably skilled with a gun with prep time they could position him in a hidden position making it easier to catch them off guard and given that Walt and Jesse are both bloodlusted that means that they would both be more than happy to just blow up the house to kill them. Although your point about Dex being able to sense it is pretty likely to happen so the explosives and Jesse popping off rounds could be too much for brian and Dex to handle. At the same time they both have stealth mastery so theres an equal chance that they would manage to sneak up on both of them before they could even spot em. The prep time and bloodlust is what keeps the fight equal imo.

Anywho counted

So since it's Walt's house, is there anything stopping them from filling the entire place up with phosphine gas before the Dex and Brian arrives? What if Walt just blows them up with fulminated mercury?

So since it's Walt's house, is there anything stopping them from filling the entire place up with phosphine gas before the Dex and Brian arrives? What if Walt just blows them up with fulminated mercury?
Nothing besides the risk that they’d end up hurting themselves but also Dexter has enhanced awareness so it’s very likely he’d sense/see the traps and instead take ‘em out at a range with his dart gun. Both Brian and Dex have pretty decent stealth mastery so they could also sneak up on Walt and Jesse.

late to this but i really don’t think dex and brian have a counter to walt and jesse filling the house with poison. it won’t kill walt and jesse if they wear protective equipment

late to this but i really don’t think dex and brian have a counter to walt and jesse filling the house with poison. it won’t kill walt and jesse if they wear protective equipment
Very late comment but there's an ongoing CRT that gives all Dexter characters poison resistance due to not getting killed by M99 which can kill real life people with a single drop.

Last edited:
i think thats just the writers intentionally portraying stuff incorrectly so they don’t inspire actual criminals, like how hydrochloric acid wouldn’t dissolve bodies the way it does in breaking bad

i think thats just the writers intentionally portraying stuff incorrectly so they don’t inspire actual criminals, like how hydrochloric acid wouldn’t dissolve bodies the way it does in breaking bad
If anything that would lead to criminals unintentionally killing other people because they think M99 isn't insanely lethal

i highly doubt m99 is insanely lethal in-verse if every character can survive it

they dont have resistance to poison, off the top of my head i remember there was this domestic terrorist in season 6 who was going to kill everyone in the police department by filling it with poison gas

i highly doubt m99 is insanely lethal in-verse if every character can survive it

they dont have resistance to poison, off the top of my head i remember there was this domestic terrorist in season 6 who was going to kill everyone in the police department by filling it with poison gas
It never actually was used on any of the characters so for all we know they actually could’ve survived it.

Plus in verse Dex still calls it animal tranquilizer so it’s used for the same purpose of tranqing giant animals and would kill any normal person regardless of dosage

It never actually was used on any of the characters so for all we know they actually could’ve survived it.
except it was. dexter trapped the terrorist in a room with the poison and it killed her. he was treated as a hero by his colleagues afterwards because the poison would have killed them otherwise

except it was. dexter trapped the terrorist in a room with the poison and it killed her. he was treated as a hero by his colleagues afterwards because the poison would have killed them otherwise
Yeah but none of the characters who actually have a poison resistance she was just some random person

Back