• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Was Caught Up in a CRT, But That World is 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transduality is a no since there are no mentions of duality or showings of two opposite things not being able to exist at the same time as far as I know. Since she would be transcendent over all dimensions BDE type 2 should be fine. Maybe even Acausality type 5 since again she would be transcedent over the verse settings which includes causality, but I don't know what are our current standards on that. I know that now you need proof that you unable to be interacted with because you are transcendent over causality to get it but many beings that are like Shiro have it just for transcending the verse.

Pages with acausality were being revised, so i am sure those beings who have it just for transcending their verse are probably just outdated.

Type 4 acausality would probably be fine for Shiro though.

Anyway guess we are just waiting for another staff to pop up here.

That thread died because people disagreed with such beings losing their acausality tho. Type 4 is fine for now, we can act accordingly anyway if that thread ever moves again.

Eh, the new standards are still in place and it "died" because of a lack of staff actively commenting in the thread and I have other things to do then solely focus on one topic of this Wiki.

But yeah, this isn't enough for Acausality Type 5, or Type 4 in my opinion. Needs a bit more of a direct comment on it's connection to causality and all that. Same with Beyond Dimensional Existence with Space-Time and Transduality with duality.

I mean she is transcendent over all spatial and temporal dimensions so she would be BDE by the very definition. I've once skimmed through characters that has it and I'm pretty sure all of them are 1-A and above(expect Arceus) without any justification, so we might be giving them BDE by default which does make sense considering I don't think you can be 1-A if you are bound by spatial and temporal dimensions you are supposed to be transcending.

Okay, it may be a stretch again but i think Shiro (or The Epilogue) should get NEP aspect type 5 plot? Since from the statement above, it was mention that The Epilogue always stand at the end of the story as a whole, in theory, since The Epilogue always stand at the end, there's no plot left to be manipulated in The Epilogue itself

By this reasoning, can Shiro get NEP aspect type 5?

Honestly, none of this sounds above 1-B.

Considering this is basically Yogiri scaling, but even lower than that since "strongest imaginable" definitely doesn't mean infinite or even "dimensions transcended over an endless amount of time" as described in Instant Death.

It should also be mentioned that even transcending dimensions constantly over an endless amount of time could never reach Yogiri's true form but he's still only 1-B

Shiro would get type 4 (actually an enhanced version if that exists) Acausality via scaling above Nebula who would encompass and transcend everything, of which we have Alice who is an type 4 acau (we already discussed this, a CRt should be easy)

Okay, it may be a stretch again but i think Shiro (or The Epilogue) should get NEP aspect type 5 plot? Since from the statement above, it was mention that The Epilogue always stand at the end of the story as a whole, in theory, since The Epilogue always stand at the end, there's no plot left to be manipulated in The Epilogue itself

By this reasoning, can Shiro get NEP aspect type 5?
🤔 maybe? By that the natture of her NEP would be 3 as she is also a story (the final one) herself

The NEP I dont really see, being at the end of the story is just part of her OP plot shenanigans, not really something related to nonexistence. Though I mean if Kuro's nothingness was expanded on more at some point.

As for acaus 4, possible yeah, especially if Alice gets it

Last edited:
Speaking about Kuro's nothingness, Kuro and Shiro are both originally 1 entity, True Form/Complete Shiro. Kuro's true form is literally nothingness and she controls it, and this is blatantly shown when Alice fought Kuro's former true form, when she tried to touch her, she just passed right through.

It always seemed weird to me that Kuro is nothingness but Shiro doesn't show that sort of trait, like where did the nothingness come from? However if both of them combined are literally the end of all stories, the end of all things, makes perfect sense where the nothingness came from.

In short True Form Complete Shiro is nothingness as she exists as the end of everything.

Always really wondered why Kuro didnt have some form of NEP 1 back then considering she is nothingness. Tho not sure what it would be now. Probably nature type 1 and aspect 1 or 5, since the nothingness isnt really mentioned besides just once, and then shown a little. But...if her power is nothingness then yeah something like that.

Either Shiro gave her that power which would let her manipulate it already, or its originally part of her own. When I think about it aspect 5 for her too, is actually possible ig

@Enter_Bluey The new NEP standards mean Kuro doesn't qualify, Kuro is nothingness, but that's all we know, in order to have NEP, you also have to an aspect which you are lacking ie mind, soul.

As for True Form Shiro, if she existed as this eternal thing which is at the end of everything, nothingness, and that thing at some point develops a consciousness, she certainly has a mind, a soul though i think is questionable, but it's not blatantly stated for us.

Being the end of all stories, i guess we would have to go into what exactly a story is, and from that derive what Shiro would lack, ie if a story contains concepts, souls etc, being the end, Shiro would lack that? Guessing we go down that line of logic.

@Elizhaa Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
After looking through the comments, I think Shirou being 1-A is valid. I still don't think Nebula should be any higher than High 1-C because I don't see anything to affirm her being 1-B/Low 1-A.

Kuro doesn't qualify for NEP, True Form Shiro might have some argument.

Things aren't spelled out for us, so have to piece things together. First as i said above that Kuro, who was merely a part of her was nothingness, means True Form Shiro is also nothingness, at the end of all stories, there is nothing.

But what exactly is a story? This is where we have to piece things together. The first mention about a story is when the Epilogue was explained as the power to end a story.

Here it talks about the world being a book, and Shiro being able to close that book.

Also from that same blog it's said not a single person or thing can resist their end, and that Shiro tried ending other stories cause she instinctively knew she couldn't die as long as they existed, and so she ended many worlds, clearly worlds are being equated to stories.

So clearly when talking about a story, it's not just something limited to people, but the world itself.

The recent evidence about the Epilogue says it's the power to end everything, it stands at the end in all conditions etc. You can basically say Shiro stands at the end of everything.

Now concepts are apart of the world as seen as Shiro and Eden clashing the world's principles and concepts, also a Gods authority is literally the power to control the concepts they govern ie God of Life controls the concept of Life, and they are all imitations of Shiro's own power, meaning Shiro's power is conceptual, and this is Incomplete Shiro.

Same sort of thing could be said for souls, Gods like Shiro and Eden are literally in control of the souls within their world, ie when Shiro saw Anima die and thought she was interesting so resurrected her and gave her a new body, Shiro negotiating with Eden for the souls of Kaito's parents.

Might be a massive reach, would we say being that the world itself is a story, and it contains souls and concepts, being at the end of it all where there is nothing, Shiro would lack those?

Would be so much simpler if this was all stated for us, instead of it feeling like i am reaching here.

Last edited:
I for one would like to see the true form Shiro in action. As for her lacking soul, concepts, I dunno. I always saw this just as her AE coming into play since she is the end of everything, tho if shiro were given this NEP, then I could see it. Though she also can't die unless all stories end so a bit weird. It's something I thought about before

There never has, nor will be a way to confront the Epilogue, so i don't think we will see Shiro in action, will probably just get more lore dumps when the author feels like it.

Shiro is giving me M vibes, he is literally nothingness, and yet is also the concept of Jet Black/darkness/nothingness that is a fundamental part of the universe.

If people accept my logic Shiro would be the system/phenomena that ends stories, the end of all stories itself, and at the same time the nothingness that exists at the end of everything.

Yeh “story” in Isekai at Peace presents in everyone and everything (from individuals to the worlds themselves). Every single thing possesses their own stories. And the worlds’ structure includes such things as concepts and laws via Authority

If we counts True Shiro as Narrative/Story-nonexistent then the nature should be type 3 since it’s explicitly stated that she is also “The last story” alongside “The end of all stories”(which is the basis of her NEP), which means she is a story-nonexistent story. Oh well…

If one had to name it, it would be “The Last Story”… The being called Shallow Vernal is the end of the story itself, but at the same time, she was also the final story.

After looking through the comments, I think Shirou being 1-A is valid. I still don't think Nebula should be any higher than High 1-C because I don't see anything to affirm her being 1-B/Low 1-A.
How do you interpret ever-expending as 1-C?

How do you interpret ever-expending as 1-C?
Because "Ever-Expanding Multidimensional Omnipotence" does not mean anything by itself, it is just a name the author came up with to describe the Epilogue's boundlessness. There is nothing to imply that there is a recursive, infinite hierarchy of dimensions each being ontologically greater than the other, that is an assumption even the OP admits is potentially faulty. For that reason, I have no reason to accept High 1-B/Low 1-A for Nebula. However, it is likely that there is an immense difference between Higher-Order Multidimensional Omnipotence and Ever-Expanding Omnipotence like between the former and Beyond Omnipotence as the OP guessed. Hence I felt that Nebula being 10-D was reasonable.

Although, as I look back on it, I am wrong in saying Nebula is 10-D because I think I miscounted how many layers of transcendence there is. Can someone make it clear?

Last edited:
So the order is this right?

Strongest imaginable (nebula probably here)> beyond ever expanding > beyond higher order > beyond multi omnipotent > beyond omnipotent (makina) > omnipotent > quasi omnipotent > new (quasi/transcendence) god

This much if we count nebula as the strongest imaginable

Makina currently rated as 6D possible 7D iirc

Neutral on NEP stuff, we need someone to evaluate it. After that we can probably apply this.

Because "Ever-Expanding Multidimensional Omnipotence" does not mean anything by itself, it is just a name the author came up with to describe the Epilogue's boundlessness. There is nothing to imply that there is a recursive, infinite hierarchy of dimensions each being ontologically greater than the other, that is an assumption even the OP admits is potentially faulty. For that reason, I have no reason to accept High 1-B/Low 1-A for Nebula. However, it is likely that there is an immense difference between Higher-Order Multidimensional Omnipotence and Ever-Expanding Omnipotence like between the former and Beyond Omnipotence as the OP guessed. Hence I felt that Nebula being 10-D was reasonable.

Although, as I look back on it, I am wrong in saying Nebula is 10-D because I think I miscounted how many layers of transcendence there is. Can someone make it clear?
You misunderstood the OP's problem. It's whether Nebula would scale above those beings or not based on the evidence that is presented in the novel currently. It's pretty clear what Ever-Expending Multidimensional Omnipotence is supposed to mean in the context of the explanation and the novel but I digress I guess.

Neutral on NEP stuff, we need someone to evaluate it. After that we can probably apply this.

You misunderstood the OP's problem. It's whether Nebula would scale above those beings or not based on the evidence that is presented in the novel currently. It's pretty clear what Ever-Expending Multidimensional Omnipotence is supposed to mean in the context of the explanation and the novel but I digress I guess.
Nebula would scale above them, but she would not be High 1-B/Low 1-A because of lack of evidence. Hence I believe they would be High 1-C or the like instead. Anyways, I am unfollowing and will not respond anymore. Good luck.

Cause I dont remember it showing the feat of erasing someone. It did revive and nerf Nebula tho so don't doubt it could do EE

But it literally does that tho? I don't think anything remains after Epilogue is used on someone, after all it destroys them on a narrative level.
It should also have resurrection and power modification based on reviving and nerfing Nebula.

I dont know how how this type of plot manip, closing the book on anything and bringing to its end, would be treated in that regard. Only time I remember is when she used it when vs eden during that coin toss, where she ended the after effects. Though if it said something like Nebula disappearing and being brought back, then more evidence for EE. I guess bringing something to their end plot wise could be that

World Creators can come back from being erased from existence, we saw this when Life who merely has a part of Shiro's power, can come back from being erased from existence, so i mean if the Epilogue could erase a World Creator like Shiro or Eden, and they don't come back, it's EE.

And clearly that's what happens, it's plot based erasure.

Looking at NEP stuff, I guess I agree. World is clearly a story, so she would lack soul concept narrative and history as well since time is part of the world as well. Not sure about mind tho. Nature would be type 1 for most other things I believe, type 1 and type 3 at least for the narrative aspect.

To summarize what's been accepted so far:

-1-A Epilogue seems to be accepted, 2 staff members have commented in support.

-Nebula scaling to the new hierarchy in full is rejected, at best a possibly rating.

-NEP is still being discussed.

So it's the NEP that needs input. I forgot who did the revision for NEP, we should probably get that person here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back