• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shallow Vernal effecting on NEP beings

I heard many claims that Shallow Vernal cannot affect NEP being cause NEP can be considered an Immunity of the epilogue from anyone perspective but Countermeasures and Immunities against the epilogue is meaningless in the first place:
their end". Faced with a Being immune to Epilogue, "it brings the Being immune to Epilogue to their end". Faced with a Being capable of dealing with Epilogue, "it brings the Being capable of dealing with Epilogue to their end"
-Chapter 1267
NEP = Immunity of the epilogue
Immunities & Countermeasures = meaningless to the epilogue

that’s all I guess

Last edited:
that is not how Nonexistent Physiology works...

you need to lack something to qualify in the first place, being immune doesn't mean shit, especially when The Epilogue literally have Resistance neg, and immunity count as resistance

in order to get immunity, you need to lack a certain aspect, like how if you lack soul, then you get soul immunity

in order to get plot immunity, one must lack "plot" abstraction

in other word, no, she don't have NPI against "plot-less" being and there's no mention of any being that lacked plot in Isekai At Peace

So you’re saying that those who lack “plot” abstractions is immune to the epilogue right? Is that what you’re try to implement?

Does anyone in the verse has NEP to begin with? Because for now it sounded like No Limits Fallacy to me by taking "It brings the Being immune to Epilogue to their end"
The closest one to it is Kuromueina since she appeared, not born from from the literal concept of nothingness.

So you’re saying that those who lack “plot” abstractions is immune to the epilogue right? Is that what you’re try to implement?
that's what I said, and lemme tell you, I asked many people onsite and offsite, being "stand at the end" is not enough, especially since Kuro's NEP is not valid anymore

The closest one to it is Kuromueina since she came from the literal concept of nothingness
especially since Kuro's NEP is not valid anymore
Well then, it's clear to me now that I have to disagree on this matter.
If there is no NEP being on the verse, then it's simply NLF IMO.

Unless somehow Kuro can qualify for NEP, but for now, simply disagreeing.

This and all possible evidence for NEP was rejected by DT and myself in this thread. So here's not NEP.

It just a temporary neutral, since right now i am asking the author himself through Twitter…
You are making the claim so you cannot be neutral on your own argument.

and you probably won't get a response on twitter because I don't think the author responds to these questions

If you dare to do those shit, i'm not gonna forgive you, just saying
Calm ur ass down I didn’t do it yet and even If I do it or not, is not like the author himself will gonna response. and not forgive me for what? For asking author himself for confirmations?

You are making the claim so you cannot be neutral on your own argument.

and you probably won't get a response on twitter because I don't think the author responds to these questions
I already know that the author will not answer my question but the reason why I put myself as neutral in my own agreement because scrimmage about this matter

Back