• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NEP(?) for Kuromueina & Shallow Vernal

in chapter 18 it is state that Kuromueina is the very concept of nothingness so it is safe to say that she has NEP type1 or type 2 or it just Void manipulation? Since her power is the very concept of nothingness itself but it said that she wasn’t born more like appeared. It also said that she doesn’t have one since she is the very concept of nothingness itself
A monster was born in this world so long ago that it could even be called the ancient times. Nay, rather than being born, I think it’s more appropriate to say that this monster appeared out of the blue.

The monster was born with too much power, but at the same time, it had nothing else. A black smoky outward appearance without a definite figure, but its interior is empty—- This monster whose only power, without any exaggeration, is the very concept of nothingness, and for this monster with an empty interior, it decided to search for it first.

First, a form of its own, and then, a heart of its own… And one after another, it went around the world searching for its own existence, as if it’s fumbling around in the darkness.

-Chapter 18 - Intermission: Kuromueina ~ The Kind Monster Born from Nothingness ~
Shallow Vernal can counterattack NEP beings because Having NEP is considered an immunity to the epilogue but Counterattacks and Immunities against the epilogue is meaningless to her in a first place
their end". Faced with a Being immune to Epilogue, "it brings the Being immune to Epilogue to their end". Faced with a Being capable of dealing with Epilogue, "it brings the Being capable of dealing with Epilogue to their end". - Chapter 1267
For Kuromueina what do you guys think? Is it NEP or Just Void Manipulation? As for shallow vernal for her to have a way to counter being with NEP?

Last edited:
look, I know where you came from, Kuro were qualify for NEP at first but after the NEP revision, Kuro didn't qualify anymore because she didn't lack anything else other than her physical body, which only goes as far as incorporeality

also, counterattacks and immunities is not an evidence for NEP with reasons I already made in the other thread

and also, I asked many people, onsite and offsite if Shiro qualify for NEP, all of them says no, so drop it

Looks like it's NEP type 1. Kama from Nasuverse has similar explanation for her NEP.

Immunity doesn't mean a thing like @Noneless21 said when it comes to NEP.

Edit: i may be wrong though. 🚬🗿

I honestly want to delete this CRT since I have the other but unfortunately I can’t

Back