• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to ask about the revision of the trinity seven

Brokli what? I heard of this verse's anime and thought they were like building level.

Why are harem animes so op? .___.

yes, the trinity seven has a cosmological multiverse + even a low complex multiverse(?), and it's only natural that other people don't know this verse
God tiers such as Arata, Abyss triniti, both Masters etc....are all plantery at very best

yes, the trinity seven has a cosmological multiverse + even a low complex multiverse(?), and it's only natural that other people don't know this verse
Prime reason for why its better to wait for the whole thing to develop.

Although personally I am not opposed to low 1C however I don't think anyone would scale to it - but we will see.

How high is their ap btw? And which haxes-
2-A for now. Hax wise, a lot of shit like law hax, conceptual manipulation, among other stuff

Prime reason for why its better to wait for the whole thing to develop.

Although personally I am not opposed to low 1C however I don't think anyone would scale to it - but we will see.

2-A for now. Hax wise, a lot of shit like law hax, conceptual manipulation, among other stuff
Ah yes, concept hax. One of the greatest enemies of dbh.

Anyway, i think 4d Passive Power Null and DD gg.

This is kindy iffy, gotta need scans for Trinity Seven being above Planet level in AP
7eHSvMi.jpg

I have heard Vietnam is quite cheap to live in, and its super close to my country so I would like to visit it but my job doesn't give me free time at all, sadly.

I have heard Vietnam is quite cheap to live in, and its super close to my country so I would like to visit it but my job doesn't give me free time at all, sadly.
̶S̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶i̶?̶ ̶I̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶

That's faaar away then
In Reality, I guess. Tho Vietnam is kinda close to India map-wise.

Dosent really matter how far it is tbh, the main issue to getting the time to visit it, I already used all of my paid leaves this yr lmao, so I will have to save up some money before actually visiting it.

If I am ever going to a foreign country, I would rather visit it for a whole month than just spending few days there.

Back