• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to ask about the revision of the trinity seven

In Reality, I guess. Tho Vietnam is kinda close to India map-wise.

Dosent really matter how far it is tbh, the main issue to getting the time to visit it, I already used all of my paid leaves this yr lmao, so I will have to save up some money before actually visiting it.

If I am ever visiting a foreign country, I would rather visit it for a whole month than just spending few days there.
Fun fact tho, there are two people active in this thread who are also Vietnamese, Delta and Vietthai96.

I wonder if it's true that Vietnam is that cheap tho

Fun fact tho, there are two people active in this thread who are also Vietnamese, Delta and Vietthai96.

I wonder if it's true that Vietnam is that cheap tho
In my state, the cost of a Hotel Room per night is 120$ to 300$ ( well hotels even have a cost of 10k$, but they aren't for ppl like me ) so yes Vietnam is cheap for me.

I earn like 3400$ / month but idk if it is enough to last me a month in Vietnam

In my state, the cost of a Hotel Room per night is 120$ to 300$ ( well hotels even have a cost of 10k$, but they aren't for ppl like me ) so yes Vietnam is cheap for me.

I earn like 3400$ / month but idk if it is enough to last me a month in Vietnam
No wonder why lots of Chinese go to live in Vietnam

China is even more expensive than India iirc, so that makes sense.

Vietnam has the cost of a tier 3 city here but is Comparable to a tier 1 city.
̶S̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶P̶S̶5̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶a̶p̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶5̶0̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶9̶0̶€̶ ̶l̶e̶s̶s̶?̶?̶.̶.̶.̶,̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶

̶S̶o̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶P̶S̶5̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶a̶p̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶5̶0̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶9̶0̶€̶ ̶l̶e̶s̶s̶?̶?̶.̶.̶.̶,̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶
Sadly, No. If you wanna do things like that, dubai is the place for you.

Btw one night in normal Vietnamese hotel is around 44$ but if you want to visit for things like scenery I recommend you to avoid the capital city because it doesn't have anything for tourism despite having more expensive stuffs than other cities

Btw one night in normal Vietnamese hotel is around 44$ but if you want to visit for things like scenery I recommend you to avoid the capital city because it doesn't have anything for tourism despite having more expensive stuffs than other cities
The last time I went to Vietnam, it was full of Chinese people there, specially in the capital.

Honestly renting a room for a month would be cheaper than spending 1.3k$ on hotel rooms.

The last time I went to Vietnam, it was full of Chinese people there, specially in the capital.
I don't know the capital has that much ching chong lol, although I literally live here

Tho you going to Vietnam before is new for me

Last edited:
I don't know the capital has that much ching chong lol, although I literally live here

Tho you going to Vietname before is new for me
Most of the Chinese living there are businessmen, temporary workers, and stuff like that. I went there as torurist for like 1 week

They usually go there becouse of how cheap it is compared to China.

̶A̶l̶s̶o̶,̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶"̶C̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶h̶o̶n̶g̶"̶.̶ ̶

xue-hua-piao-piao-bei-feng-xiao-xiao-tian-di-yi-pian-chang-mao-egg.gif

Brazil in movies: happy, peaceful, beautiful

Brazil irl;
Yes...and we are forced to say that Brazil is beautiful and all, if we say that it is a very bad country, the governm
FSDHIJSAZ\
SDFSDFGSSFASGFSDHGFGSDFGFGGFSDGASFGSGFASGFASGFDASGASGASGSDFAGAFSDVASADASDFSADGFA

the user Bernkastelll was found dead, the forensic police claim that the user committed suicide with 90 shots in the head

Go to Venezuela and you will see what's true hell.
Lmfao, I am from South America, I know the truth of all these shitty countries aka Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina etc lmfao, literally everyone from South America wants to ******* leave the South America
I thought Brazil was a advanced country-
Hell no, I mean, Brazil has some advanced places, but the thing is, great part of the country is really poor just don't trust in the images that appear when you search brazil, there are tourist spots, so, of course they are beautiful and all, well, the natural places here are very beautiful, indeed

Back