• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I want to ask about the revision of the trinity seven

Brb, I m dying out of laughter.

yes, india has great military power however that does not translates to great living conditions at all. They are many factors behind it tho I would like to not go political.
if I say what is needed to be made to Brazil be fixed, I will probably be forced to go to jail

Brb, I m dying out of laughter.

yes, india has great military power however that does not translates to great living conditions at all. They are many factors behind it tho I would like to not go political.
I mean yeah, but India has higher gdp than Brazil, the economic level in India is higher.
So is not that bad, and India is rapidly devealoping, hell, even economists say that India will be the second world power behind China in the future.

Also, yes, I'm not lying, India's military is indeed ranked as the 4th strongest

Last edited:
IMG_0885.jpg

In my state, the cost of a Hotel Room per night is 120$ to 300$ ( well hotels even have a cost of 10k$, but they aren't for ppl like me ) so yes Vietnam is cheap for me.

I earn like 3400$ / month but idk if it is enough to last me a month in Vietnam
What work is that???

Well he is faster than Lugh who is calced to be 1.5c to 3.4c. Then Dis Trinity Blitzed her and Arata kept up with him, so he is potentially Mftl but there is also the Time he Went outside all of Space and Time.
Was able to go outside all space-times
While I would like Arata to be at that level, in this site the mods tend to be too strict when it comes to what can qualify for infinite speed, and I'm sure that feat wouldn't be enough for them

Anos is a walking hax
true, he has too many Broken Hax. Arata doesnt really have a attack capable lf killing Anos i think, but Anos‘s attacks probably wont work on Arata since he rules Magic and Negates it too.
The tricky Part is his Regen.

true, he has too many Broken Hax. Arata doesnt really have a attack capable lf killing Anos i think, but Anos‘s attacks probably wont work on Arata since he rules Magic and Negates it too.
I mean, Anos can bypass layers of Hax resistances and he has resistance negation too

Magic Negation should come under power nullification ig, and anos ressits so rip.

Yah dia lebih cepat dari Lugh yang terhitung 1.5c sampai 3.4c. Kemudian Dis Trinity Blitzed dia dan Arata terus bersamanya, jadi dia berpotensi Mftl tetapi ada juga Waktu dia Pergi di luar semua Ruang dan Waktu.
Mampu pergi ke luar semua ruang-waktu
how do you know the calc speed of the trinity seven?

Back