• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I try something experimental - Kei Sakurai vs Novel Kars

umm....all stands? Which one will he use here? And isn't there the i understand meme?

Uhh...

The guys from Dies Irae, aside from Rein, merc, and the other Outerversal ones, aren't THAT strong.

I undertsand only works when Kars' enemy uses their ability. Kars usually starts with Whitesnake if memory serves. Whitesnake power steals and nulls through removing a person's abilities through a Stand disc that he can pull from their person. He has to make physical contact first though.

Last I remember, Kars can't copy Masadaverse abilities because they require soul stock which would burn through Kars' many souls.

oh right and tbf kei would be pure fire in briah but i suspect stands can hit that? And technically kei is the weakest briah user so OOF

Oof indeed.

Is there a Masadaverse character that doesn't get completely stomped or stomp Kars?

i mean idk we can try this atm. but again could stands hit kei when she gets into briah? And technically if fire is around kars she can teleport to it and catch him by suprise afaik

The more I think about it, the more stompy I think this is.

Kars can touch Dune, which is a Bound that is completely made of sand and has Logia intangibility. Also, I think I should use a Kars that hasn't obtained D4CU or she would have to kill literally an infinite number of Kars.

well that's gonna suck. And ofc this is kei rekted like in story...especially the last route just died so early lmfao.

To be fair, if her soul manip is potent enough, she could one shot most of Kars Stands with 8-C dura. The only thing left for her would be the Stands like Whitesnake who can power steal and memory wipe.

Edit: Whitesnake exists after D4CU, my bad.

idk how potent is it but it should be comparable to the regular LDO members which are above 1000 in soul stock. She probably can kill spinne i suspect cuz yetzirah ren almost did it (who's at least 1000 in stock as well cuz...everyone is...)

I think this should be more fair now. Kei has a way to kill Kars by erasing all his souls, and Kars can win via Killer Queen blowing her and her soul up.

What's Kei's opening move?

since its a serious fight she opens with briah with is her become literal fire and teleport towards any near fire that happens around (say if its on kars then she can teleport to said fire and well yeah..)

Eleonore's fire isn't an actual fire, but Hellfire, and it can attack the Soul.

Magician's Red fire isn't an actual fire, but the intangible supernatural fire that can be controlled.

Is hers, like, literal natural fire?

isn't that only one soul? Cuz kei's armor has at the minimal of 1000 so that could be an issue here

They're all merged together into a metahphysical armour with the strength of 1000 souls.

If individually taking them "out" of the "armour" one by one was an option, LDO members would probably have used that method when they fought each other.

Apostles by default already damage and plunder soul with their strikes. Kei canonically went against Bey, whose Relic's schtick was to suck dry the fuel of anything that it hits. That, on top of the bit about Apostle that i mentioned earlier, isn't something that Bey can capitalize to decisively defeat Kei. This is even without factoring that relative to the power ranking in LDO, Kei is far inferior to Bey in most aspects.

Marilyn Monroe back in Song to the Witches can't even do that to Rusalka or Beatrice either. And her specific capability of plundering and devouring souls are far superior to most members of LDO.

Not really familiar with Kars from the novel, only watched the part 2 anime. But unless his soul steal is really potent, chances are that tactic isn't really viable to him.

The only thing Kars has going for him right now is Killer Queen and Bites the Dust. Killer Queen can blow up Kei's soul but he has to touch her. Bites the Dust can send him back in time to before the match started, preventing his death. And giving him a second chance. For Kei to win, she has to kill Bites the Dust, which is separate from Kars' soul.

Back