• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Take the Advice of a Furry and Regret it Instantly (Rimuru Tempest vs Orcus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even without that

DnD gods have bullshit mind hax

Like, ignores resistance to people who resist mindhax that ignores resistance to mindhax. On millions at a time.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Even without that
DnD gods have bullshit mind hax

Like, ignores resistance to people who resist mindhax that ignores resistance to mindhax. On millions at a time.
unless that lets Orcus run up and OHK, Rimuru could literally adapt iirc

Whats its best adaptation feats

Wokistan said:
Whats its best adaptation feats
Reactive Evolution (Rimuru evolves every day becoming stronger to the point that he completely outclasses those who were major threats to him before. In addition he can also create new skills from information and skills that he has already gathered via his Analysis Expert & Food Chain skills, thus making him able to deal with any situation he finds himself in like when for example he made a new ability in order to survive in a blackhole or when he made a new ability in order to return back from being sent to the end of space-time)

this and Ciel basically watching his back and him being able to bring in alternate versions of himself iirc

You're still gonna need feats of adapting to stuff.

w e l l g o g e t s o m e o n e k n o w l e d g a b l e t h e n b e c a u s e i d o n ' t t a i n t m y s e l f w i t h w e e b t r a s h

"Millions at a time"

Uh. No.

Demon lords like this can control species spanning an infinite multiverse.

It's a little bit more than millions. Just a little.

Also. If Rimuru adapts to literally losing a match... what? If she gets incapped instantly, even if they evolve over a day then they'd still meet the incap thing of one hour. If that's the best Rimuru can offer, Orcus mindhaxes and calls it a day.

No. It's a vote for Orcus via just mindhaxing them into incap.

Are they?

They... don't look like one. But I'll take yah word for it.

Anyhoo. Yeah. Orcus instant mindhaxes with a thought, Rimuru doesn't seem to resist that, so... yeah.

As Zach said, couldn't be added but

I dunno. At that point I'd abandon thread lol.

i mean

it's better to have a legit match that just can't be added than one that gets closed due to one ability making it a stomp imho

Tempest was apparently having a fair fight with ******* white face and has a wall of hax. Not that it lets him resistance Orcus stuff, but still.

Not really. Not to me. Could be doing other stuff. Even if a match is ultimately a loss for a character I rather like (I'm not huge on Orcus but whatever), if it can't be added then all that time is wasted.

Also I wouldn't consider it a stomp. That implies some sort of passive mindhax to kill them. Instant abilities are considered legitimate.

eh

White Face probably gets ****** by Magnus or Amon and Orcus really only wins via mind hax because Rimuru vastly outhaxes him otherwise

actually, does Orcus start with his mind hax?

Orcus has bullshit passive probability manipulation as well, plus passive precog, and statistics reduction (And said reduction includes both physical abilities, non physical abilities, and even intellegence)

Rimuru also has bs probability manip iirc along with really good precog and Rimuru can just copy everything he survives and eventually just become Orcus but better

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
His page says he can turn 50% into 100%. Orcus can turn 5% into 100%.
what about Tyrannous Lord Susanno'o tho?

thats total control over fate/probability iirc

Orcus leads with what precog tells him to lead with. He has working knowledge of events that affect him weeks in advance. So yes. Yes he does.

Also, to address that "rimuru vastly outhaxes" thing... nah. Prob Hax, OP Precognition, Acausality (1/4), and Type 8 Immortality based on Ao or, if you care to argue it higher, Lumi.

Udlmaster said:
Actually, I think this is a stomp.
not really

if Orcus always starts with mind hax, there's not much Rimuru can do but it's not a stomp

if he doesn't, it's just a who fires first match because Rimuru vastly outhaxes him otherwise

Yeah aside from even low-tier D&D resisting Fate hax, Orcus is acausal to the point of normal precog and fate hax not working on him.

Mr. Bambu said:
Orcus leads with what precog tells him to lead with. He has working knowledge of events that affect him weeks in advance. So yes. Yes he does.
Also, to address that "rimuru vastly outhaxes" thing... nah. Prob Hax, OP Precognition, Acausality (1/4), and Type 8 Immortality based on Ao or, if you care to argue it higher, Lumi.
well this is actually a stomp then because Rimuru has literally no way to win even if it's just Ao

Mr. Bambu said:
Wait what

That prevents him from dying. Incapping works fine. If she does otherwise outhax him by an insane degree, as you say, Type 8 isn't an issue. Just negs killing him.

eh...............

like you said, fate hax won't work but Cook could do something, although i can already hear the screams of NLF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back