• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's thought based because it is based on the power of Primals inside if her, not any hand motions. Autorevive is automatic when just having Kaguya as summons. Yes, he has TCB here, all key includes Conqueror of the Eternals which makes him auto having it. Alexiel's barriers can defend against people who are trillions upon trillions times stronger than her.

Yeah, that doesn't help against Death killing Kirby. She can kill concepts and negate 6 immortalities and Mid-Godly.

And because speed is equalized, Gran can just debuff Kirby's speed down and boost his own speed up, plus dispel always available to remove Kirby's speed amps, thus giving him more window of action, though uneccessary because Kirby most likely will have his body atomized FRA.

The summoning is thought based. There was a single instance where Lyria had a long monologe before summoning Bahamut, but that was when we saw her summoning for the first time in the series. In every other instance she yells their name or pleads for their help but this is defitnily for dramatic purpose, because another summoner who has the same ability dosnt do so. And if you refer to the small animation in battle then don't, this is just for showing that you are hovering over the summoning tab

Cal, you kinda undersell the combat sawvyness of Dancho. Danchou is a benelovent fighter, who only fights to protect their world and friends. But thats it. Captain is NOT a "Lets have a fair fight" type of character. If Captain is thrown into a fight and their know they have to kill their opponent they will NOT wait for them to come into close quarters. So yes, they will drop a summon on Kirbys head at the start of a fight.

As Shiro already said, peak Danchou is Guider of the Eternal Edge Danchou, who has every Eternals Weapon directly at his disposal. The bow tells Danchou Kirby is dangerous, leading to Danchou being extremly catious. You say Kirby dosnt just switch targets? Kirby will kinda have to when a giant like Colossus directly towers over him, or Leviathan. Or Yggdrasil. Or any other Omega summon, who will activly block Kirbys path. Kirby brushes them off? Impossible for anything below Primach level = Dangerous = Bahamut

Kirby runs past them? Normal summons can`t stop him = Bahamut. But that won't happen because speed is equal.

Kirby can use Warp Star as mentioned above to run past btw, but yeah it would trigger the Bahamut summon instead of a successful ram on Kirby side. And if anything, he can still slow Kirby down with Delay, Gravity, Speed debuff while amp his own speed, dispel any kind of speed amp Kirby try to apply on himself, and in the worst scenario Evasive Maneuver, White Smoke, and Unchallenged nets him safety, not to mention the Teleportation demonstrated as Conqueror of the Eternals/Guider to the Eternal Edge could be used to evade as well. Ejecting Uncrossable Realm via Alexiel and nuke Kirby with durability-negating arsenal is also a choice, though just make Kirby's preemptive strike attemp from hero to zero with previous defensive hax is more than enough for Bahamut's atomization to take full effect at the worst scenario.

A more IC way to approach would be using Space Jump, which notably wouldn't let Captain a lot of time to react. In any case anything that's not Bahamut can mostly be dealed with for the reasons said above, including most of the stuff there. Gravity is new tho, Kirby resists that, there, and similar to others.

Speed is really the only stat that would matter there, and he can put things even with duplication, summoning Gooey or using the Warp Star.

Well nope, so at worst an approaching by teleportation will be answered by another teleportation to widen the distance, and if attack and defense down is not enough to close the AP gap, speed debuffs from Double Trouble 3 and/or Unpredictable plus various speed amp from Four-Sky Blade and skills means Kirby will be significantly slowed down, giving him less time to act than Danchou. Plus, all of that only happen if Danchou refuse to call Bahamut, which is very unlikely and OoC when he already known Kirby is dangerous and seen him teleport close to him only cerment that fact. Then again, speed is equalized, Other Self and Mirror Image buff would foil the preemptive strike attempt too.

Edit: Wait, Gooey has the same mobility with Kirby?

Edit 2: Alright, then, duplicate and calling Gooey, right? Did I mentioned his Unpredictable debuffs are AOE? And from what I peek into, Warp Star and Space Jump is not teleportation but a high speed dash, so just Uncrossable Realm and stop Kirby, then. Warp Star's speed and AP from the profile is just Massive FTL+ and 4-A similar to Gran's statistic, so both evading it and reducing it's AP is possible too, one-shotting him with that ram tactic is invalid.

Edit 3: Do Kirby has Resistance to Poison and Blind debuff?

Space Jump is not teleportation, he turns into an ball of energy and moves faster than normal. That's in his profile.

"if attack and defense down is not enough to close the AP gap, speed debuffs from.. "

Then again, the easy time Captain is having knowing stuff like this is astonishing. Kirby wouldn't even use Space Jump to be that close, just some meters nearby. Other Self and Mirror Image sound like stuff anyone would counter with duplication while having the power, so up to how many times can they duplicate?

Gooey has the same mobility as Kirby, yes, +better regen.

Another self is more tricky because its more akin to turning incorperal than just dodging attacks. Another self allows Captain to even dodge status effects and other hax. Its distinguished from the actual dodge stat, that only allows the user to dodge attacks

Other Self is a buff allow Gran to evade anything for a short timeframe, and with Evasive Maneuver he can creat a smoke screen right after that and blind the attackers.

Yeah, he cannot analyze Kirby on his own and might rely on trial and error to figured out that 50% attack and defense reduction is not enough to close the raw power difference, but speed reduction already included in Unrepdictable, which is AoE to boot to deal with duplication and Kirby's friends, also trying to raise his own stat to deal with a threat can close up the 4 km distance to few meters for a very short timeframe is weird?

Direct attack at Gran could be countered even with his own skills and Six-Ruin Fist's power which always available to him. If both Kirby and Gooey use duplication for outnumber purpose, teleport is an escape route, so he is not that reliant on Bahamut to achieve victory, he just lack the insane ammount of hax Bahamut has to fight on his own completely.

Edit: And Bahamut. Again, summoning Bahamut nullify most of Kirby abillities barring the natural one, with atomization to boot, no matter how many times Kirby and Gooey duplicate themselves. Gran only have to deal with those strategy for a short time.

@Cal
Eficiente said:
Btw, Kirby could potentially end up having resistence to Deconstruction in the future due to a well known and big feat at the end of Ruturn to Dream Land, but having stuff evaluated in the verse takes forever so that changes nothing here.
?

TheGreatJedi13 said:
As for methods of hax. Bahamut can powernull and negate durability and EE (Bahamut EE can erase even Primal beast tied to a concept or abstract and as the destruction part of creator he can even destroy the concept behind it if necessary as he created it before he was split from his creation powers). Death can most likely inflict doom and death as was stated that not even The world who is a 4-A being with Type 5 and 8 immortality can escape it. Sariel with the Chaos weapon can erode the providence destroying even the logic and laws behind the existence.
According to Kirby profile, unless you provide additional information regardless of such feat, I don't believe Kirby can survive a conceptual Existence Erasure which Bahamut has, thus even if Kirby has resistance to Deconstruction to atomic level the fight should end here.

I'm not arguing that Bahamut by himself doesn't win. I'm arguing that Bahamut has a chance to get summoned. Only Bahamut and Death according to what's being discussed have wincons. Everything else stalls at best. Kirby does anything, even just teleport near Danchou, and Kirby wins. Not only does Danchou need specific things to win, but he also needs to not be Faustus off guard when most things he does fails.

I can already see that this discussion will not end in the near future so agree to disagree. People are free to vote on the outcome they find more likely.

I checked Kirby's profile already, and it's seems that teleportation only available at ghost form, which only trigger when Kirby is dead, which is something Gran cannot accomplish on his own when the a twist happened very early in this thread stated that Kirby's AP is 3-C, renders Gran's effort at killing Kirby by himself null when he is only 4-A.

Like Witch said above, Gran would at best using Omega summons like Tiamat and Collosus to determine Kirby by himself, or even nuke him from afar with Revenant Weapons, those things can destroy the stars so 4 km means nothing and they are far superior than those Primal in term of raw AP. Since the AP gap is too big, neither Omega Primals or his own attack can scratch Kirby, that's mean Bahamut or Death. If Kirby just charge at Gran, which is something even Omega Primal Beast failed to stop, Bahamut. Even if he teleport to Gran, he just teleport too, or a clean counter, or using evasion hax mentioned above, and that's mean Bahamut.

Edit: If you wonder whether Gran has the chance to do those action, yes, speed are equalized.

Kaizuka Satomi said:
I checked Kirby's profile already, and it's seems that teleportation only available at ghost form, which only trigger when Kirby is dead
Pretty sure they mean Space Jump, which is teleportation in the practice.

Then, I've listed Gran's countermeasures to that strategy a few times already, so yeah, teleport to Gran would make him counter that and summon Bahamut right away and skip the testing with regualr attacks/summon Omega Primals. Since Kirby resist to Deconstruciton, Bahamut would do a conceptual Existence Erasure on him, so a win to me.

Well then, since both side has evidence to believe on the victory from either Gran/Djeeta or Kirby, I'll go with Witch and treat this as agree to disagree scenario.

Honestly the voting on this thread is really confusing me I feel like half the votes haven't been properly stated/counted some of them seem to have happened before proper discussion and I feel like people who started on either side of the debate might have changed their mind by now which I've seen evidence of.

In my opinion the votes should be restarted/reconfirmed or at least have who voted for which character written on the vote tally to avoid confusion and make sure we are all on the same page about this.

Eficiente said:
This is the second time I hear something like that in a thread where I believe that isn't the case. Or maybe I'm just used to more chaotic vsthreads.

Still voting Captain btw.
Honestly surprised to hear this considering that I went through the entire thread again to make sure it was a reasonable idea and the only votes I was 100% sure remained valid were my own for Kirby and First Witch's and Kaizuka Satomi's for Captain (now including yours as well) but if I'm the only one who thinks this then I shall let the thread reach its own conclusion.

Back