• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, Kirby could potentially end up having resistence to Deconstruction in the future due to a well known and big feat at the end of Ruturn to Dream Land, but having stuff evaluated in the verse takes forever so that changes nothing here.

Btw whats kirby's interaction against pocket reality BFR or sealing inside a pocket reality.

Since kai mentioned the world im considering the 10 arcarum to try to lock him in their pocket reality and collapses it

Define sealing there. Kirby can use his Warp Star to travel to other universes, he went into one in 3 seconds to get something he had no reason to know where it even was, and then he went back to his universe. He can also just survive the collapse of it due to pretty much 3-C durability.

I said pretty much 3-C, same with his AP, the scaling gets insane in one of the latest games.

Then again, Gran can can halve all of Kirby's stats and change the AP gap, also my belief is that if Kirby has no resistance to paralysis, he can be paralyzed.

Halve speed is one thing, in AP and dura it still does nothing. That would also make him use better powers like Duplication or summon a Warp Star and blitz Captain. What are the properties of the paralysis? He has broken free from it before via nothing but AP and button mashing.

Paralysis in GBFverse means comeplete neutralization, you cannot do anything for a set of time (30s with Gran's paralysis), unless you resist it from the get go then it either miss and won't take effect, thus require another try after lowering said resistance; or you can still take very limited action, mostly using special attacks and nothing else.

basically Arcarum have a card that contain a pocket dimension of the memories of war and it shown to contain countless stars and nebulae in it and was mentioned that the arcarum sustain it and that their death would result to its collapse from within. they can send someone there to analyze them fight against primal beast and analyze battle data of the war inside the card.

paralysis won't let you take any action even to cure the paralysis with magic or summon. you either resist it with veil(temporary immunity to statistic affliction) or resist it enough to not take effect. it can be nulled by some raidboss or resist it to the point that they can still activate special attacks despite being afflicted by it.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Can't he just use Alexiel with that 100% Damage Cut aka **** you I won't take any damage?
Probably, her special attack in eject an "Uncrossable Realm" so it could stop Kirby from approaching Gran and throwing hearts :p

Edit: The issue is that Gran can't bring harm to Kirby because of the AP gap, so this tactic only effective to opponents having the same AP rank I guess, and attack ignore durability could harm him nevertheless.

Armor Break and such exists. Danchou has many Dura Negating option, even by just her weapons like that one ******* Omega Gun everyone wants but nobody gets because it has Tiamat's power blah blah void Hax.

right i remember on fighting against slime that literally shrugs almost all damage gran will always try to summon something that deals enough damage that ignores armor like bahamut because his weapon doesn't work on it.

and he will all the time bring durability negation weapons against slimes because only plain damage works against them

so Captain mistakes kirby as king golden slime and use disparia lol

He has Five-Soul Staff and Nine-Realm Harp available for healing and even unleash all ten Revenant Weapons for Reginleiv: Zenith, so I doubt regaining 30% HP loss is an issue to him even with Disparia MH.

on serious discussion

Grand order's Conjunction. The World's World's end. Bahamut's Sirius and Hyper-Dimension. Shiva's mahakala. Grimnir's Flash Ruination. Metatron's Zephyr. Qilin's Super rotation. Celeste's Azure Lightning.

all negate durability

Slight correction, Gran has no way to summon Ultimate Bahamut for Sirius, but Supernova and Hyper Dimension is definitely available.

Doubt so, when Bahamut technically didn't even involved in 000 for Lyria to absorb his power and get the summon stone. My best bet is that summon is fanservice at best or KMR just don't know what summon to give us so he give a big boobs tokage.

I wouldn't mind a SSJB fighting alongside a mountain or possible global size tokage though, imagining both Skyfall Ultimus and Reginleiv: Zenith crushing the opponent is the best fanservice for chuuni fan like me.

>"Probably, her special attack in eject an "Uncrossable Realm" so it could stop Kirby from approaching Gran and throwing hearts :p"

If this happens Kirby just uses his Warp Star, escapes and runs over Captain at the speed of fast.

Many of the durability ignoring attacks said before were stuff Kirby could resist or deal with, some just forgotten.

>"Grand order's Conjunction. The World's World's end. Bahamut's Sirius and Hyper-Dimension. Shiva's mahakala. Grimnir's Flash Ruination. Metatron's Zephyr. Qilin's Super rotation. Celeste's Azure Lightning."

Any reason why they ignore durability tho?

Captain himself can ignore shield and armour so there's that. But I don't think any of the summon has ignore durability in the profile. Closest thing is Bahamut can straight up atomize Kirby with MM but yeah.

Summons mentioned above can deal a special type of damage called plain damage, white damage or true damage that literally ignore and form of defense in-universe as well, such as Conjunction is FF's Heartless Angel, reduce the oponents to near-death conditions.

So err...this thread is long. I'm assuming this thread's votes are based on FW's vote, right?

So, uh...yeah.

Kirby hits him.

We all know Kirby has one-shot worthy AP. That was established. And I agree that while Kirby has more abilities, Danchou has better abilities. And Danchou's summons are OP. But there are major flaws with Danchou winning.

One, Danchou has no regen.

And two, he still needs to summon. Which isn't thought based. And summoning isn't going to make Kirby just change targets. If Granblue is anything like FF, it ain't an immediate action and requires standing still for a second. Which gets him hit. Which is GG. No inhale, no friend heart, just raw AP is what's needed. Let's be honest, neither would abuse the 4km distance. The fight starts when they're right on top of each other. Danchou tried to summon and gets hit in the process. He tries to fight physically with Kirby and loses right away because stat difference. Even paralysis is pretty useless given Kirby can just clone himself and be good from it. But yeah, hax is important but raw AP is too. Kirby just Gokus the fight. Danchou would have to use specific strategies to overcome this, as opposed to Kirby's "touch it and you win". Everything Kirby does results in a win here. Frankly, Kirby can just ram into him with the Warpstar and that's the game.

Danchou has defensive Hax and yes, summons are thought based. Alexiel cuts 100% of damage he takes no matter how strong the damage and can completely reflect even. Precognition with TCB tells him the dangers of facing Kirby. Touching him and killing him in an instant is challenge on its own with Damage Cut, Invulnerability, Attack Reflection, Instinctive Reaction, Resurrection and Illusions at his disposal.

Didn't Witch stated clearly above that summon is thought-based? Plus, even if Kirby try to use one shot AP and Warp Star, Gran did not lacks tools to evade it, so objection.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
Danchou has defensive Hax and yes, summons are thought based. Alexiel cuts 100% of damage he takes no matter how strong the damage and can completely reflect even. Precognition with TCB tells him the dangers of facing Kirby. Touching him and killing him in an instant is challenge on its own with Damage Cut, Invulnerability, Attack Reflection, Instinctive Reaction, Resurrection and Illusions at his disposal.
Ah yeah, using Nirvana and he would comeback quite easily and counter Kirby right away.

Invulnerability is an NLF given how far above Kirby is compared to the gap between them, as in terms of raw power, Kirby trounces him completely. Same with reflection. Precog requires equipping that specific item. Unless all these things are already active by the fight starts, he's getting hit. Also source on it being thought based? I remember a second of having to raise your hands in the air.

Nirvana is autorevive when a panacea is used. Which needs to be set up by using a panacea. Which Kirby won't let happen.

Back