• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He has definitely beaten characters with it (Star Dream) but I'm not sure if he resists it. You should ask @Efi for that.

@Cumberjung

Despite their "weaker status" compared to Danchou, Primal Beasts are feared as absolute gods of destruction, things found in legends. There are barely any character who can put down one or controll them. Even if the friends heart looks inocennt, as long as the visual clues are obvious enough, Captain will be on guard. You dont just take controll of Primal beasts without triggering Captain's Dark Essence/Malice PTSD.

I am aware of this my point was that Captain wouldn't know this until after the first use which (depending on how the battle plays out) could be directed at Captain.

Also Kirby wouldn't know of the power of the Primal Beasts and more so just see them as a summon and still just go past and attempt to attack captain directly.

They would kinda throw themself at Kirby to protect Captain. If Kirby can just brush them off then we are back at square one, Kirby is a threat and Bahamut is needed

Also iirc Captain has a primal beast of strings of fate kikuri that can cut the fate between 2 entity or analyze it making even the closest friends forget each other and hate each other. its not morality manip but more of fate manip with memory manip by cutting bonds between entities and that's just because the thing went on rampage

since i've read in kirby

Friend Heart will generate a major change in the empathy of the being(s) affected to the point of making them change their morality towards being an ally to Kirby. The Friend Hearts have also show to make feel objectives extremely happy, make them have a deep appreciation for Kirby and other allies

@First Witch

Fair enough on that part but as far as the friend hearts go Kirby can spam them and even effect multiple targets if they are close enough to each other (How close dose Bahamut appear to Captain?) and takes no more thought to use than a summon would for Captain so by the time Bahamut is summoned and tries to do something Kirby could likely summon and though a friend heart at captain as he is likely to have closed the distance between him and captain by this point in the battle.

Bahamut can be chucked out multiple kilometers away from Captain. Bahamut automatically atomisizes and powernulls upon summoning (Semi passive)

If Kirby try to close the distance between him and Gran, Gran can prolong the distance as well with Teleportation and Illusion Creation, and debuff Kirby to the ground with a big arsenal of Status Reduction and Paralysis. Plus with combinations such as Full Arsenal and Dual Arts, he can unleash two Reginleiv: Zenith in a row and blast Kirby away. Of course, such scenario only happen if Kirby can resist Bahamut's Atomization aura, otherwise he is more likely to lost his physical body before he can close up to comfortable distance.

Kirby could teleport back with his own abilities as well as stop time if we are going into the characters further options.

And this atomization aura how exactly dose it work is it reality warping, matter manip, transmutation, because it would change if it effects Kirby or not.

Cumberjung said:
And this atomization aura how exactly dose it work is it reality warping, matter manip, transmutation, because it would change if it effects Kirby or not.
Technically, Bahamut atomize everything around him immediately, so it kill by default.

Eh, good question. You tell me how atomisation works.

Jokes aside, upon summoning Bahamut activates his Ragnarok Field that destroys your body by destroying your atoms. But why would it not possibly work on Kirby?

Also going back is there any reason that Kirby can't just throw 2 friend hearts at both the initial non-Bahamut summon and Captain before captain suspects anything since it's likely to be summoned close to Captain as a guard. I mean Kirby is likely to try this.

Range difference, Kirby moves as fast as the summons so he would have barely crossed half of the distance before Captain realises that this pink fluff ball is dangerous, not only that but Captain can literally throw their summons right at Kirbys face. Captain is benelovent, but a genius at battle and would most definitly try something like, for testing purposes. Not only that, some summons require Captain to chuck it at Kirby directly, like Colossus and other melee summons.

Worst thing is that if Captain decides to roll with Celeste, a summon that is most definitly in his starter portfolio, she would just absorb Kirbys soul upon summoning

@First Witch and your previous comment

Asumming it works via magical means It would work (unless it's slow in which case it would have to battle Kirbys Regenerationn) and Kirby would enter his ghost form and while vulnerable he can just instantly revive himself and throw a friend heart or stop time or teleport away or anything really before being immediately atomized again.

Well yeah its magical. Kirby can't use any of his abilities though, ge hets powernulled by Bahamut

Though, Two-Crown Bow can identify possible threat, and Revenant Weapons's power always available when Gran reached Guider to the Eternal Edge, so wouldn't he just treat Kirby as a threat right at the beginning?

Kaizuka Satomi said:
It's Skill Seal effect, so none of Kirby cannot use any of his abilities for a short period of time.
Wouldn't it only be able to seal abilities it's been shown to seal?

It prevents the usage of abilities. And they did sealed a good chunk of Kirbys abilities in verse already, minus maybe time stop

well this bahamut is the destruction part of the creator of gbf universe

and the creator created it on crimson horizon who has this stuffs so i think he can seal kirby's abilities no problem

I'm still pretty sure we can only say it can null things it's has nulled before and Kirby would most definitely use Time stop if it was at his disposal in which case he could wait out the effect of the null and friend heart Captain.

So the assumption now is that Kirby instantly knows that i needs to use time stop, contray to his ambundance of other abilities, understanding instantly what happens to him and how. While knowning that he can only use time stop

First Witch said:
So the assumption now is that Kirby instantly knows that i needs to use time stop, contray to his ambundance of other abilities, understanding instantly what happens to him and how. While knowning that he can only use time stop
No if the power null happens leaving that as his only ability or one of only ones Kirby is smarter then usually give them credit for and would definitely go for it.

Since team Kirby clash.

Well, he can always put up a Veil to guard himself from debuffs either before or right after the timestop, or use Other Self/Unchallenged to avoid the heart and its aligment altoghether.

Ok well honestly after everything I've seen I can say Captain has a very good chance at killing Kirby should the fight be prolonged and Bahamut summoned however I still see little reason to believe that It would as Kirby could just throw a friend heart immediately and take out Captain precog/distance or not due to his aim, the speed he can do this at, and that the hearts can travel across the universe.

After gathering info on both sides in my opinion the fight is unlikely to last long enough for Bahamut to kill Kirby's soul.

For these reasons I'm putting my vote on Kirby.

Kirby has no resistance to Information Analysis (although I should rewatch Planet Robobot another day as he could).

>"Even if the friends heart looks inocennt, as long as the visual clues are obvious enough"

I mean, they are small pink hearts.

>"If Kirby try to close the distance between him and Gran, Gran can prolong the distance as well with Teleportation and Illusion Creation, and debuff Kirby to the ground with a big arsenal of Status Reduction and Paralysis. Plus with combinations such as Full Arsenal and Dual Arts, he can unleash two Reginleiv: Zenith in a row and blast Kirby away."

Teleportation is one thing, but Illusion Creation could be a form of mind manip, which Kirby resists. Debuff Kirby and attack him with non-hax attacks, again, does nothing due to his insane AP.

>"Kirby could teleport back with his own abilities as well as stop time if we are going into the characters further options."

That's shouldn't be a factor given how little time he has used Copy Abilities from base on his own, something like using the Warp Star would be more notable. Also the time stop doesn't work like that but that doesn't matter here.

>"Worst thing is that if Captain decides to roll with Celeste, a summon that is most definitly in his starter portfolio, she would just absorb Kirbys soul upon summoning"

While Kirby doesn't have resistence to soul manip (yet, I have a thread on that), its soul can move on its own, so it could just...fly at the opposite direction.

>"and Kirby would enter his ghost form and while vulnerable he can just instantly revive himself and throw a friend heart or stop time or teleport away or anything really before being immediately atomized again."

Same as before with the Copy Abilities, he could use them if the battle is extended but Kirby has no reason to use the most OP ones as opposed to just any of them. And most just give him, in a vague way to say it, more ways to hit with non-hax attacks. Now, replace teleport and all of that for better mobility and you have an actually thing that could happen in battle.

>"And they did sealed a good chunk of Kirbys abilities in verse already, minus maybe time stop"

Does it seal natural abilities like sucking tho?

So, going over the time stop again as it was said 3 time; The ability's literally sh*t (probably fun to use tho), Kirby needs to hit a target with projectiles some times to charge a meter, then that's done time stops automatically. 1 projectile at anything will annihilate it and Kirby would have to use this ability in the first place. This is not a factor worth discussing.

First Witch said:
Agree to disagree.
I love agree to disagree it's one of my favorite conclusions because it means we both have respect for each other yet maintain our own opinions on the subject and it's amazing.

If Kirby has no resistance to Information Analysis, Gran can try summon The World and analyze his actions like the Friend Heart once Two-Crown Bow identify him as a possible threat.

Just wonder, since speed equalized and both Gran and Kirby's AP is on Multi Solar Sysyem level, why wouldn't Gran's status aligment, including paralysis and his non hax attacks has no use against Kirby?

For the Illusion Creation, its works more similar to Perception Manipulation, with the users creating a clone of themself and use the clone as their substitute, so if Kirby resist to this, it wont work.

Back