• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Shall Seal the Heavens Revision - New Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be 4-B if I'm correct. If it's accepted then his lowest key will change from 4-C to 4-B for Meng Hao.

Its done, just need and admin or more to look over, you have all the linkd for blogs above in the first post.

Here are some of the less frequently asked staff members that you can select from to ask to give input when there are no knowledgeable members available:

Ryukama

SomebodyData

Darkanine

Reppuzan

Dragonmasterxyz

Celestial Pegasus

Dark649

Soldier Blue

Monarch Laciel

Kaltias

Assaltwaffle

Saikou The Lewd King

Gemmysaur

Ultima Reality

DarkDragonMedeus

AKM Sama

Dargoo Faust

MrKingOfNegativity

Theglassman12

Wokistan

Done Antvasima, I think o posted on a majority of them in a course of three weeks. Thanks for trying to get someone to help me.

No problem. It is part of my regular responsibilities here.

I'm unfamiliar with the verse, so I'm unable to give in depth input or give an opinion that isn't neutral. Nor do I have enough time to read all those blogs, but I might comeback to give in depth feedback if I have time. Though, I will say that Tier 1 and especially 1-A does require quite a bit of elaborate context to be proven as legit.

I have all the information for this in in the blogs posted + feats/statements and some are explained in this thread. I can explain them again if needed but it will create again blocks of context as there is much to talk about. I have no problem explaining but some may find it too much.

I read there are enough quotes to make them Tier 1, and 1-B at least sounds reasonable given the transcending upon countless spatio-temporal dimensions. But I'll need more time to think of anything higher than that though.

<divclass="quote">DarkDragonMedeus wrote:
I read there are enough quotes to make them Tier 1, and 1-B at least sounds reasonable given the transcending upon countless spatio-temporal dimensions. But I'll need more time to think of anything higher than that though.</div> No problem, take your time and look over them.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm unfamiliar with the verse, so I'm unable to give in depth input or give an opinion that isn't neutral. Nor do I have enough time to read all those blogs, but I might comeback to give in depth feedback if I have time. Though, I will say that Tier 1 and especially 1-A does require quite a bit of elaborate context to be proven as legit.
I agree entirely with this

So this explains why so many Chinese verses posted here seem to follow the same beats, it's a popular genre over there.

I've read through the first two blogs and most of the third one. 1-B or at least somewhere in Tier 1 seems fine so far.

So, what dod you think should I do next?

I have a blog that explaine the Top Tiers are 1-C and explaining the Daosource who are 1-A. Even the Dao and Essence being explained.

So, skimming through some of the relevant statements, I am a bit doubtful on ISSTH being Tier 1 based on the excerpt mentioning "countless dimensions of space", considering that, not only are they said to vary in size, but they are also treated as places which can be defined in terms of size and measurement, and quite explicitly equated to Dimensional Spaces, which... albeit really closely related to Dimensions, as the name implies, are not really the Dimensions themselves. Since, as I keep saying, Dimensions are mostly just spatial parameters (like Length, Width or Height) and axis of movement and displacement, and not places or layers or anything like that.

Meanwhile, Dimensional Spaces are... well, spaces with a defined number of dimensions.

Basically, from what I am seeing, the statements which are intended to support Tier 1 are only referring to the existence of countless Higher-Dimensional Spaces, not countless spatial dimensions. So, unless more information on the number of Dimensions that said Spaces have is given, I am skeptical on the verse being Tier 1.

The stuff about Essence and the Dao seems pretty interesting though, I will take a better look at it when I am less busy and my house stops having power outages every 10 minutes.

Ultima Reality said:
Basically, from what I am seeing, the statements which are intended to support Tier 1 are only referring to the existence of countless Higher-Dimensional Spaces, not countless spatial dimensions. So, unless more information on the number of Dimensions that said Spaces have is given, I am skeptical on the verse being Tier 1.
So, would the statements be High 2-A then?

Reading the cosmology blog now.

Some notes:

• Bolding like every other word really hurts my eyes but that could just be a me issue.
  • "Dimensions of space" in this context doesn't really seem to be referring to spatial dimensions as an axis of movement, considering how the guy is able to see them, they're described as layered on top of one another, and a guy is described as being "in some other dimensional space".
  • 2-A seems fine, at the very least.
  • I can't read Japanese lol
I think the best quote for the stuff beyond 2-A is the ""Size can also be an expression of space...." Among the countless dimensional spaces, he saw that they could be described in terms of length, height, breadth, and overall size. And yet all of that seemed to be only a portion of what space was. Those were all... descriptions of space." - Chapter 1346". However, I am too tired due to school stuff to really look super deep into this right now. Sorry.

I bolded them to be better seen as I thought some people would think its too much to read and I'm right as many just stopped because it's too long.

It's Chinese.

The part with the explanation of space/superimposed dimensions was when he was not even close to his EoS form, it was two whole Realms before the Daosource and at least 4 Realms before his EoS. In the last two blogs is a better explanation for their feats/essence and dao.

It's not the western Cosmology where its dimensions count the most like in DC or Marvel. It's a Taoism Cosmology where there are infinite seeds of worlds that are endless in another seeds that are infinite of worlds/starry skies/universes and so on an infinite cycle. Each time a character goes from one Realm to another is a qualitative power-up, the strongest person from Spirit Realm can be an omnipotent being but compared to a being from Immortal Realm (the next Realm) he's a bug, a termite. There are termites in ISSTH that are this strong.

Again, this is a Chinese novel. When they talk about a law/concept they don't refer only to one. Example: Mastering the Law of Wind doesn't give them the full control of the Wind but also anything that can be in this category or family or associated, aka Sound/Waves/Vibrations/Light/Void/Music/Space/Illusions etc. When he talked about the Essence of Space it means anything that can be associated with it. Space = Distance/Rifts/Dimensions/Higher Dimensions/ Boundary/etc.

It was stated that there is an infinite number of realms as the Dao is both boundless and infinite. There is no limit to the heights a particular cultivator can reach.

Also, once a character fully becomes a Transcendor they become Daosource. They become utterly and completely independent from the Laws be them natural/magical and even the Daos as they produce their own. They transcend it, a conceptual transcendence, a transduality is beneath them. As the Dao is the above all and anything in existence, and they are above it. As the Dao is above Infinity and Taiji or if you like it also named Taikyoku (Masada power scale) which is above Transduality of Ying and Yang that at its own is above the four phases that represent everything in the world. Dao becomes their plaything.

If this is heavily based on Asian concepts and such I'm not really gonna be able to be of much help here, sorry.

Wokistan said:
If this is heavily based on Asian concepts and such I'm not really gonna be able to be of much help here, sorry.
This is pure Chinese Xianxia story where at the End of novel the characters are 98% of cases Onmnipotents beings. Where Planets can be the size of a Galaxy, mountains the size of an Universe. In ISSTH is always reminded of Taoism/Confucianism/Daoism. Where a drop of water gained sentience and teached the MC about conceptual manipulation and then this drop of water became a Sea. A Sea in ISSTH is comparable to the mountain specified above (universe). There are characters who can casually do feats of Doctor Manhatten where they are above all universes and perceive anything be it past present or future at the same time - this one is in my last blog.

I'm not familiar with the inherent concepts and customs of these Chinese philosophies though, and wouldn't know how to evaluate something within the context of that.

I have said it's a hard one as mostly people here are accustomed to western power scale. I'm more than ready and happy to explain all things that are needed or not understand but I just need to have who to explain.

It's not so hard once you get the hang of some things.

Zaratthustra said:
It was stated that there is an infinite number of realms as the Dao is both boundless and infinite. There is no limit to the heights a particular cultivator can reach.
Just a quick note that transcending an "infinite number of realms" would just be High 2-A. The boundlessness might be a powerful statement, though.

Somebody should ask Sera, DarkLK, and Azathoth to comment here again.

Personally, I think that this sounds like a case of Composite Hierarchies, with other structures functioning in a similar manner to higher dimensions with higher infinities, so 1-B seems uncontroversial if there are countless higher infinities of spiritual self-improvement. What is questionable is whether or not the god tier of this setting qualify for 1-A. I am not well qualified to draw a conclusion about that part.

So, you want to tell me that someone that exist completely independent and is beyond the natural/magical Laws and concepts of a True Infinite Universe that has Infinite Seeds/Universes (Vast Expanse) that has Infinite Seeds of Vortexes/Worlds/Starry Skies/ Shards/ Shards/ Caves/ Continents/ Landmasses/ Dimensions that at their own turn have infinite seeds. Then they each have numerous superimposed dimensional spaces over each other and everything was overlapping as if the entire world were filled with duplicates of itself (duplicates of these universes and so on). That have their own timelines (river of time) separated but connected to a higher timeline that only those that are Transcendors can understand. And even Top tiers can go on its axis of the temporal stream be it forward or backward and pull someone to their own timeline. And then all of this "reflected countless infinite hours and time", "Everything, just their destiny, seems to be all different!", existing countless infinite river of times (timelines) that have everything the same but each destiny was different for everything. Essence which is the source and origin of everything in Vast Expanse be it countless dimensional times, spaces, laws, concepts in existence is just a part of the Dao. And Dao is above the Infinity which is above the Taiji/Taikyoku which is above the Duality of Yin and Yang which is above the 4 phases of existence where all phenomens/laws/concepts fall under. And then the Daosource is above this, but the Daosource is just the first step and there is a Realm above it Ancestor Realm where a starry sky that contains everything is created inside you. And there above all of this is the Unknown Realms (Which is the EoS of Meng Hao) where he is above all of this and thinks he became an omnipotent being. And then He has the Tenth Sealing Hex which is infinitely domineering and exists on an even higher Realm that him. Just by using 20% of its power he defeated someone of his level.

They are not dependent on dimensions as it's not in their Cosmology to be, because if it was then someone who comprehends the Essence of Space would beat the other two MC of the shared Verse that are at Meng Hao level because they haven't shown this feat of superimposed dimensional spaces? No, as they are outside of the whole Cosmology.

If I were to high ball the verse and go on its original explanation of Realm then it would go like this: Infinite Multiverse is beneath the Infinite Multiverse at leat 4 times till Daosource and then one more time for Step 5 (Ancestor Realm) then at least two times for Unknown Realms (Step 6+) and this " It was stated that there is an infinite number of realms as the Dao is both boundless and infinite. There is no limit to the heights a particular cultivator can reach." is used for their Realm of Power, not its dimensional space. You get something that exceeds even the high ball Umineko as it's Infinite x Infinite x Infinite x Infinite +...+ Infinite N. Because you are infinitely greater than the Realm beneath you and so on, on an infinitely scale as there are infinite Realms. But I don't want to use this as it's just created a war for it being and outliner or hyperbole or whatever.

Well, I sincerely doubt that this exceeds Umineko, but 1-A or maybe 0 seems warranted if what you are saying is correct, yes. However, you should still ask the people I mentioned earlier to give input here, as I am a bad choice to evaluate this. You can tell them that I would appreciate the help.

<divclass="quote">Antvasima wrote:
Well, I sincerely doubt that this exceeds Umineko, but 1-A or maybe 0 seems warranted if what you are saying is correct, yes. However, you should still ask the people I mentioned earlier to give input here, as I am a bad choice to evaluate this. You can tell them that I would appreciate the help.</div>

I have no problem low ball-ing the verse, as I have already done it (Meng Hao tiers-only by going by feats and statements cleary shown), but if people low-ball so much even his EoS form is just a 2-A then what can I say about characters that clearly have feats/statements more obscure but are tier-ed on tier that may be their own or are just out of their league. As I have said, I have no problem explaining as many times is needed but just to be asked.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Zaratthustra said:
If I were to high ball the verse and go on its original explanation of Realm then it would go like this: Infinite Multiverse is beneath the Infinite Multiverse at leat 4 times till Daosource and then one more time for Step 5 (Ancestor Realm) then at least two times for Unknown Realms (Step 6+) and this " It was stated that there is an infinite number of realms as the Dao is both boundless and infinite. There is no limit to the heights a particular cultivator can reach." is used for their Realm of Power, not its dimensional space. You get something that exceeds even the high ball Umineko as it's Infinite x Infinite x Infinite x Infinite +...+ Infinite N. Because you are infinitely greater than the Realm beneath you and so on, on an infinitely scale as there are infinite Realms. But I don't want to use this as it's just created a war for it being and outliner or hyperbole or whatever.
From having 8 higher abstractions on a 4-D multiverse, it sounds like it would at least be 12-D, baseline 1-B.

I asked Sera, Azathoth, and DarkLK for help.

I mostly agree with Ultima here.

Nontheless very nice work, OP. Seems like a lot of time and effort went into this.

I agree with you all but on that 2-A but you must also understand that then he wasn't even in Dao Realm or even a Transcendor. From that moment of being on Ancient Realm till EoS - Unknown Realms is a difference of at least 5 Realms. The difference is so big that's it's not even funny. Just by gaining insight on an Essence let him be as you said 2-A. In the next Realm, he gained 9 Essences one more powerfull than another. And just after that did he became a Transcendor(Daosource) and went beyond all natural/magical laws and Dao/s. Just by reaching Daosource he can created/destroy all Dao/s and affect all in existence. After absorbing the clone of the final antagonist that had 70% of its original power he reached the next Realm -Ancestor Realm (here all existence became a starry sky in his body) and now he could also change the natural/laws and Dao/s of other beings that are in the same Realm as him. And after 3 billion of years, his EoS form reached Unkown Realm where all his power is unknown even to him as even he doesn't know how powerful he became, just that he reached a state of near omnipotence. And that power is still beneath his Tenth Hex - My Fate is to Seal the Heavens like a Demon that with only 20% of it could destroy someone of his Realm, as this Hex exists on an infinitely superior Realm.

Then, the Dao Realm as it seems no one has looked on my blogs for it, I'll just post the Conclusion.

Essence is the source of all things. It's the highest form of world concepts, which covers everything that is possible/impossible, in relation to a certain aspect.

A normal Universe is all time and space, and the energy and matter contained therein. A space that encloses all matter and radiation. Also includes all living creatures and all things. And as it's proven there are infinite similar Universes 5-D then there is also the time-axis so 6-D. Then there is is the infinite dimensional spaces which copy all of this 7-D. Then there is going beyond the Vast Expanse so 8-D.

Seeing all this the lowest Essence Paragon can be 1-C (Low Complex Multiverse) and the strongest Paragon can be 1-C (Complex Multiverse Level).

And this is the power of those that you have read above with the power of Essence of Space at least because you just read that then fast write a conclusion around only one idea. The thing that seems all people here do is read one thing and then do a conclusion around that if the verse is not popular. I'm really disappointed in a lot of you because no one seems to bring any other fact/statement from what I wrote in those 7 blogs, only that quote about a single Essence and another one fact is that this is a Xianxia Chinese Cosmology, not a western one. For them is not important how many dimensions up or above they have, but how strong they comprehension of a Law/Concept or Dao is because by mastering one of those is enough as all things in existence come from one.

Npc170 said:
I have a question is the dao is something like platonic concept because it sound similar
Dao is the origin and source of all things in existence in I Shall Seal the Heavens. In the novel, characters often try to gain insights into the Dao, which can give them supernatural powers or even control over aspects of the natural/magical world. It's is the absolute principle underlying the universe, combining within itself the principles of Yin and Yang and signifying the way, or code of behavior, that is in harmony with the natural order. In ISSTH anything and everything can gain Dao, even a drop of water gained Dao and became a sentient being that became a lake and then a Sea. It even taught the MC about Dao.

"If I believe it's a lake, then it's a lake. If I believe it's a sea, then from now on… let it be a sea!" - here the Meng Hao source of power was the size of a lake and then the Sentient Lake said to him if he believes is a lake it will be a lake but if he believes is a sea it will become a sea. As long as his mental framework thought it was a lake it remained a lake but when he gained a deeper understanding of the Dao it became a Sea because it was how he perceived it. Concepts are created (named) to describe, explain and capture reality as it is known and understood. So, if he believed it to be a Sea, then a Sea it was. This was the first time a Dao was revealed.

Anyway, in ISSTH, a Dao can also be a Law for example by understanding the Law of Wind will let you have complete control of the element of wind but also much more as you gain a deeper comprehension of it. In Chinese Mythology is one of the five elements that make the world. The Wind can be Fast or Slow, so by comprehending these concepts of the Wind then a Cultivator may also gain mastery of the concepts of the Slow/Fast. The Wind also distorts the light to create Illusions so it can also let you master the concept of Illusion. The Wind can also be a space, an invisible space that is everywhere that is omnipresent so it can also be the Concept of Space or Dimension. It can also be the Concept of Sound as through air the sound is transmitted. Short, as long as the Wind can be viewed as a Concept then is a Concept that comprehends anything that can be an aspect of it. It can evolve or breach in many ramifications that cover a vast concept.

Dao is about understanding a thing and comprehending it. Dao is all and all is Dao. Dao is limitless and boundless. Dao is also a Way / a Path / a Road / a Teaching. Dao is everything.

From Dao comes the Infinity(Wuji) comes the Supreme (Taiji/Taikyoku). From the Supreme comes the Duality (Liangyi) of Yin and Yang. From Duality of Yin and Yang comes the Four Phases (Sixiang). Dao is all those as all come from it.

The Dao can be a phenomenon, a law, a concept, an essence or whatever you want it can be anything as there is no limit (wuji). It was before all and it will be at the end of all. As I said above the Wind can have countless forms but the form of the wind at its core, its the Essence of them all. Essence is the source of all things. It's the highest form of world concepts, which covers everything that is possible/impossible, in relation to a certain aspect.

And in ISSTH, a Transcendor becomes its own Daosource - becoming completely and utterly independent from the Dao/s of the Cosmology as you are above it and can produce it yourself. As Daosource you are your own source of Dao.

In conclusion, Dao can be a Platonic Concept but at the same time it's above it as it is the origin and source of all things in existence. I hope I've explained well enough, but say if there is something you don't understand.

Npc170 said:
So it like a mix between taikyoku and a platonic concept
It's both at the same time as the Taikyoku comes from Infinity(Wuji) and Wuji at its own come from Dao. Usually depends on how the author of the Novel view it. Like how in Dies Irae, Taikyoku is the highest pinnacle.

Antvasima said:
I asked Sera, Azathoth, and DarkLK for help.
Could somebody else remind them to help out here? They are good at evaluating potential tier 1 feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back