• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Shall Seal the Heavens Revision - New Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. You can ask Sera EX and DarkLK to comment here if you wish. They are good at evaluating 1-A tiering.

There are some calcs for some of the Spirit Realm feats.

His 50k mountain busting in the Second Severing (although if you scale him to Revelations of the Dao Seeking people, this is pretty useless):

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Meng_Hao_destroys_some_Mountains

Him destroying a mountain sized boulder in his imperfect Five Nascent Soul stage:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Seal_the_Heavens:_Meng_Hao_destroys_a_boulder

Lord Fifth speed feat (at that point, should scale to early Nascent Soul cultivators), and Meng Hao's lightning timing at the Core Formation stage:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2516200#122

Already seen them, but you need to take in consideration the size of the planet.

When he just started cultivating, it took him 2 days to go over some mountains then after a while only one hour. I calculated the size of the South Heaven but it may be wrong.

I'm so confused now if I did the calculation right or not.

First one: In the norther part of the nation, a thunderous roar sounded up into the Heavens. A massive crack appeared in the land, millions of miles long, and growing longer!

After that: A huge crack appeared in the easter region of the State of Zhao, accompanied by a thunderous roar. The shape of the crack was a massive semi-circle.

Then: Another crashing boom rolled out across the State of Zhao, and a massive crack appeared in the south. At the same time, in the east, a fourth arcing crack appeared

Finally: The four massive cracks split out to meet each other, surrounding the entire State of Zhao in a massive circle.

So, a Low-Ball single crack is at least 2 millions of miles long (the one in South). Then with the one in (Easter region), it becomes a semi-circle so Low-Ball at least 4 millions of miles long, right?

And a full circle would be Low-Ball 8 millions miles long, right or not cause I'm confused after hearing three different opinions.

There were 4 cracks, each supposdedly 2 million miles long, that got bigger and formed a circle. 8 million as they were initially, but they grew, so I think 10 million in the end is a fair assumption.

You think you done something right but then you hear three different opinions and get confused and your brain gets error 404- that's how I feel right now.

I think the "High Ball with 2000 Countries and 10 millions miles long Circumference" should work

The other guy there is saying that each crack started at 10 million miles, no idea where he got that from. And the Nascent Soul speed thing would be more unreliable than just using the sizes we already know imo.

What's the third opinion?

- 4 millions miles long this one was from Chat.

The Nascent Soul speed was from when they were traversing the black lands in the Apocalypse for 10 years but it's not like it was non stop flying. They had fights, stopped to recharge their Flying Ships or trade for things, etc.

If each crack was 2 million miles, then nothing under 8 million would make sense.

Before they start the journey, one of the Tribe leaders mentions that it'd take a Nascent Soul cultivator 10 years of nonstop flying to get to the Black Lands iirc.

"The Greatfather stood next to Meng Hao, his hair gray and his expression one of exhaustion. He smiled bitterly and said, 'We can't travel on foot to the Black Lands…. We're simply too far away. Even a Nascent Soul Cultivator who flew continuously without sleep or rest would need at least ten years to get there. If we went on foot… it would take more than a thousand. More than a thousand years to migrate. Would the Crow Divinity Tribes even still be around by that time?'" - Chapter 452

If the Taoism aspect is comparable to Masadaverse, it's 1-A but Masadaverse made it clear through feats that Taikyoku > dimensional space. Statements alone aren't enough, not without clear cut context that is.

Hm, remember wrong then this one.

So, how big do you think it would be the mountains on Planet South Heaven?

You can see above the feats of Meng Hao grasping the Essence of Space which contains all things related to Space. And a Transcended Cultivator are beyond the Dao/s as they become their own Daosource. And Dao is the origin of all things, the absolute principle.

Zaratthustra said:
Hm, remember wrong then this one.
So, how big do you think it would be the mountains on Planet South Heaven?
I don't remember any indication that they're bigger than real ones, so I don't think there's any reason to assume they are

Didn't Meng Hao's Will replace Allheaven's Will in regards to controlling the Vast Expanse (Which was later renamed)

ZackMoon1234 said:
Didn't Meng Hao's Will replace Allheaven's Will in regards to controlling the Vast Expanse (Which was later renamed)
Yeah, when he rewrote the story for him to be Allheaven from beginning. It happened after the last fight in Novel.

Yeah, when he rewrote the story for him to be Allheaven from beginning. It happened after the last fight in Novel.

Wasn't it time travel?

It was more a combo of Hexes, Present Ancient, Karmic, and My fate is to Seal the Heavens like a Demon. He sent a seed of his in the past of the Allheaven by their connection through Karma and then let himself be consumed by it in present but also past, becoming Allheaven and when his time comes to consume the 99 Demon, he re-became himself as Meng Hao and not Allheaven.

I finally finished reading ISSTH for the fourth time and I have collected new information that will prove more things. Should I post them here? Or should I make another blog?

Zaratthustra said:
I finally finished reading ISSTH for the fourth time and I have collected new information that will prove more things. Should I post them here? Or should I make another blog?
post it here then make a blog of it

Ok, I will post them here but first I will organize them because It will create blocks of quotes from novel otherwise.

Well, we still need Azathoth's Sera's and DarkLK's help with this.

The next informations are feats/statements that can be made or are possible for those that have Essence/s, usually Dao Realm - the limit of the Vast Expanse.

There are nine stages in this realm and each three is a major power-up. To rank up so to say in this realm you need to comprehend an Essence of the Dao. You can look above and see Meng Hao gaining insight and comprehending a part of the Essence of Space. To complete master and Essence is to gain ultimate control of that aspect. By fully grasping control of the Essence of Space, it's mean that all things related to Space are under your control.

"Essence is intangible and non-existent and it seems to not exist and yet it also creates and encompasses all beings and forms. Essence unrealities, while always creating and containing everything. Essence has no space and creates and contain all space at the space time. Essence is infinitely small and at the same time infinite big. Essence is unique and infinite."

The Dao Realm like I said is divided in 9 ranks. To reach the peak you need to comprehend 9 Essences.

1-2 Essence is a Normal Dao Cultivator

3 Essence is Dao Lord

4-6 Essence is Dao Soverign

7-9 Essence is Paragon

1-3 Essence Feats

Even a Dao Cultivator with only one Essence can destroy an "Endless Galaxy".

"Right at the Instant Noble Ran turned around and was about to leave Taia Radix Planet, a booming sound so strong it shook the sky, the earth, the entire galaxy, and all planets within it reverberated in the air."

"However, right as they flew out and had not even managed to close a distance of ten thousand feet, an even stronger boom 'sudenly' shook the galaxy, which was left trembling. "

"He pulled his right hand back. Before 'him' was an endless galaxy. At that moment, booming sounds were ringing in the galaxy. The countless planets within it were smashing into each other, and violent crashes were sounding nonstop."

"That palm seemed to be moving so slowly that it did not seem to be moving at all, but as Su Ming moved forward, it started growing endlessly bigger, as if ...it could grow as big as the galaxy."

"A layer of ice instantly appeared under his feet, and in a blink of 'eye', it spread out to cover the endless galaxy, freezing all parts his will touched."

As you can see for even one Essence cultivator they can destroy an endless Galaxy.

"Instantly, the terracotta soldier switched the great sword from its right hand to its left. Then, it's right hand shot out to grab the black-robed young man.

Instantly, everything in the area stopped moving, just like before. The black-robed young man was stuck in place, his body stiff and incapable of moving. His consciousness even began to fade.

A power surged out that was impossible to resist or fight against and seemed to envelop the entire sky. In front of the terracotta soldier, the black-robed young man with his one extinguished Soul Lamp was like nothing more than an insect.

When the terracotta soldier's huge hand reached the nine Soul Lamps, it almost seemed as if it was on a different plane of existence. It passed directly through them and, to the astonishment and despair of the black-robed young man, closed around him in the blink of an eye. As the hand tightened, cracking sounds could be heard as many of the young man's bones were crushed.

After grabbing and retrieving him, the world returned to normal. The air once again moved, and the sounds of the black-robed young man's screaming echoed out in all directions."

Here you can see the terracotte soldier who is only half-step Dao Realm (he's almost one Essence). Not being in the same realm is existing in another plane of existence, not even being able to interact with someone who lives in a higher plane of existence.

There is also a feat of Wang Lin from Renegade Immortal who's only using one of his Essence to shake then destroy an endless void.

PS. I will post the next feats in like 5 minutes as I organise them.

4-6 Essence

"The Realm gave Su Ming a strong feeling that.. with just one thought, he could destroy the universe."

With just one thought those of those of 4 Essences can destroy the Universe. Please note that this is a Daoism/Taoism Cosmology and they have endless seeds of starry skies/worlds/realms/universe unto each one. You can look on the Cosmology Blog for a better explanation.

"Let's see how you get away now!" The entire dimension was shaking in response to the wave of Meng Hao's finger."

The Eighth Hex ceased all movement in the dimension. Everything went still and quiet. As for the Seventh Hex, it sealed the dimension's cycle of Karma, freezing it within all memories.

The Sixth Hex locked down life and death, replacing reincarnation, making the entire dimension like a tree without roots.

The Fifth Hex threw everything into chaos. Inside became out, the universe twisted, Heaven and Earth went dark, and all light faded!

The Third Hex caused the river of time in the dimension to slow to a halt. Time had no boundaries, no limits, no end, and yet the flow of time was stopped.

The Second Hex caused the emptiness to become reality!"

This was just Meng Hao grasping the Essence. It isn't a full Essence.

"The Dao of Time was unleashed, causing Meng Hao's body to blur. He suddenly seemed to fade into the river of time, and the incoming finger passed through him."

Again this still wasn't an Essence level. Just grasping it. Just by looking at these feats it should be 3-A but then again this is not the normal Cosmology. It's a verse where the Universe had endless seeds that exist within it and each seeds has at it's own endless stary skies/realms/worlds/universes and so on. It an easy 2-C, even higher as there is always the river of time.

"Up ahead, the Milky Way Sea could no longer be seen. It was as if the ship was passing through a river of time. All that could be seen were endless multicolored shards.

Within those shards existed endless worlds
."

Another good example of this. Considering that the destruction of the universe, including the endless seeds within it, it would go from 2-C to 2-A.

7-9 Essence

"The Univerrse was boundless and limitless. Su Ming did not know precisely how big it was, but he had a vague feeling that this was a True World."

These True World are controlled by Paragons (7-9 Essence).

"Is it his Essence of Space? Impossible! Not even Essence could be used to defend against the attack of a Paragon!

"Well it doesn't matter what trick you're trying to pull, nobody can get this close to a Paragon... and survive!" Paragon Eegoo snorted coldly. He was completely confident, a confidence born from the mere fact that he was a Paragon. "

The power of a Paragon could suppress Essence, could dominate anything and everything. Paragon Eegoo was completely confident that, with the exception of an 8-Essences Paragon, no one could possibly have a hope of saving Meng Hao."

Pragons can ignore and supress the Essences. This was in the context of the Essence of Space which is explained above.

Aspects of space that are responsible for the 3 spatial dimensions and the size of th object in them, this was only the initial level while the Essence of Space is beyon that. There are countless dimensional spaces.

"Numerous dimensional spaces superimposed over each other"

"Eight Demon Sealing Hex" Meng Hao could suddenly see ghost images springing up everywhere. Everything was overlapping as if the entire world were filled with duplicates of itself."

The dimensional spaces are layered, superimosed over each other. Also, you can see that these are exact copies of the entire world.

"I have lived for tens upon tens of thousands of years. Perphans I have no hope of getting eight Essences, but even still, I have the ability to leave behind a soul at the end of every sixty-year-cycle. This is the ultimate magic of Time. Unless you destroy each and every one of those souls of mine, then you can never destroy my true soul!" Xuan Fang's eyes were bright red."

Paragon Xuan Fang has the ability to leave one of his souls in the past, every 60 years. His souls are scattered in a temporary stream whithin a range of tens of thousands of years.

"Xuan Fang quickly became blurry, as if the Time around him were distorting. Gradually, it was as if tens upon tens of thousands of years fitted by, countless eons, countless...images of Xuan Fang!"

"Only by destroying all of the souls which he had left in the stream of time, could he be fully destroyed. As long as one of those souls remained, he would be able to immediately and fully recover."

"he could even escape unharmed from 8-Essences Paragons"

Which implies that comparable or stronger opponents can damage hi souls lef in the past, but cannot fully destroy him at all.

"Within that 300-meter area, Paragon Xuan Fang's expression twisted ferociously. The turbid sphere of light vanished, and became six streams of smoke that bored into the Essence of Time. Within those tens upon tens of thousands of years of Time, the six streams of smoke began to eradicate Paragon Xuan Fang's souls. "

"Soon, seventy percent of the souls had been eradicated, and the six streams of smoke were now fading away. They pushed hard, but in the end, couldn't quite exterminate eighty percent of Xuan Fang's souls before... completely vanishing."

The combined power of Meng Hao who wasn't even in Dao Realm then could destroy 70% percent of his souls through time, through tens upon tens of thousand of years.

"Either die, or screw the hell off!!!" roared Lord White. His five Essences became five natural laws, filling the entire world, sweeping through the Heavens, instantly enveloping Meng Hao!

A will of extermination that could erase emotions and obliterate the soul!

A magic embodying the Essence of power that could crush the body and smash the mind!

A Dao of cursing that could defile the blood and eradicate blood vessels!

An Essence of land which could bury corpses and sever qi passageways!

The quintessence of Time, the ultimate of the five Essences, which could reach through Time to slaughter the enemy!"

Even 5 Essences can reach through time. For those in the Dao Realm it's nothing special.

"Xuan Fang didn't hesitate at all to fall back at top speed, his heart filled with an intense sensation of imminent crisis. However, no matter how fast he tried to flee, he couldn't match the soul fragment of Choumen Tai which had been sleeping inside the Paragon puppet.

Rumbling sounds echoed out as the Paragon puppet extended its right hand and made a grasping motion. In reality, it was manipulating the flow of time, reaching backward a few moments into the past.

"Get back here!" said the icy voice which echoed out of the Paragon puppet's mouth. Then, the puppet's hand wrenched backward.

Off in the distance, Paragon Xuan Fang had been fleeing, but then his face flickered as he sensed an enormous hand in front of him, grabbing at his soul, pulling him toward the Paragon puppet."

Or even reach through time to pull someone from past to pull him to your present.

Ps. I will post the next feats.

9 Essences Paragons

"As he said, his ninth Essence was not merely the ordinary Essence of lightning. No, his was Tribulation Lightning of the Vast Expanse. If he did manage to Transcend into the 'Daosource' 'Realm,' and become a Dao, then if his suppositions were correct, he could represent the Vast Expanse as the lord of Tribulation Lightning!

At that time, his level of power would be unimaginable. Although it was currently just speculation on his part, he was confident that he could do exactly that!

At that moment in the fight, he could sense how strangely powerful Meng Hao's Demon Sealing Hexing magics were. Therefore, Jin Yunshan didn't hesitate for even a moment to call upon his ninth Essence!

Endless Tribulation Lightning merged together into the shape of a huge finger that seemed capable of destroying everything. Some of the Vast Expanse could even be sensed upon the finger 'itself,' as if anything who opposed this finger also opposed the Vast Expanse!"

The 9 Essences Paragon attacks can contain some will of the Vast Expanse.

"Vast Expanse... Dao Body...."

Rumbling sounds filled the entire Vast Expanse, as it was filled by a gargantuan, indescribable vortex. Several shocking auras rose up from the Immortal God Continent, which looked off into the distance with somberness and shock.

The same thing happened on the Devil Realm Continent, in which several streams of divine sense looked off into the distance in disbelief.

Within the Green Coffin Vortex, the butterfly's wings fluttered as a bit of the mist of the Vast Expanse entered into the world of the butterfly, and could be sensed by many."

Having the peak possible body of the Paragon-Vast Expanse Dao Body, Meng Hao radiates so powerfully that it can be felt through all the Vast Expanse and even beyond it.

"Vast Expanse Dao Body!!"

Gasps rang out, along with expressions revealing mixed emotions. There were even some within whose eyes appeared glints of greed.

Considering that 9-Essences Paragons were feeling greedy, it was easy to see how rare a Vast Expanse Dao Body was!

Of course, this Dao Body was actually not referring to a specific type of fleshly body, but was more a general classification!

Any fleshly body with the right qualifications and potential, after reaching a certain point, would incite changes in the Vast Expanse that the Vast Expanse itself had to suppress. At that time, it could be called a Vast Expanse Dao Body."

Someone who has such a body will be suppressed by the Vast Expanse because it will incite change in it.

"Down below, at the center of the vortex, was what appeared to be a black hole filled with infinite rifts, within each of which was another world."

"The fate of the universe and the fate of space might seem like abstract concepts, but in truth, the cosmos were formed from infinite universes and spaces."

Another example of an infinite world/universe within the Vast Expanse.

"The Vast Expanse.

Endless. Immeasurable. Perhaps it had an ending point, but up til now, no one had ever reached it, except perhaps someone who had Transcended.

It was too 'large,' and contained too many worlds and Realms. There were too many peoples within it, too many dangers. There were vortexes which contained inexplicable, indescribable forms of life, or legends which had long since been reduced to nothing more than ruins."

As it can be seen endless Vast Expanse.

"The origin and source of all things is Essence!! A 'thorough' understanding of Essence, mastery, 'and' control of Essence, that is Dao Realm!"

"The world has invisible natural laws...'" he' murmured.

"On top of the natural law is the omnipresent power of Essence... Understanding something's intrinsic qualities, and seeing its true origin, knowing EVERYTHING about it..that is its Essence."

Essence is the source of all things. It's the highest form of world concepts, which covers everything that is possible/impossible, in relation to a certain aspect.

A normal Universe is all time and space, and the energy and matter contained therein. A space that encloses all matter and radiation. Also includes all living creatures and all things. And as it's proven there are infinite similar Universes 5-D then there is also the time-axis so 6-D. Then there is is the infinite dimensional spaces which copy all of this 7-D. Then there is going beyond the Vast Expanse so 8-D.

Seeing all this the lowest Essence Paragon can be 1-C (Low Complex Multiverse) and the strongest Paragon can be 1-C (Complex Multiverse Level).

Ps. I will add more info later but first let's discuss this as it has created already big blocks of information.

This is too much information for me and others to have the time available to properly check through. Can you write a summary of the reasons for his tiers as well?

Also, somebody should ask the following members to comment here. They are good at evaluating possible 1-A statistics.

DarkLK

Azathoth

Sera

In these three blocks I have wrote about the Dao Realm (the limit of Vast Expanse and the Top characters of the verse) and about Essence. In short, Essence is the source and origin of all things in existence of the highest concept in relation to a certain aspect. Ex. Essence of Space - comprehanding and controlling all things related to Space. Its also says how it is infinite small and infinite big.

Now, into Dao Realm and how its work. To become a Dao Cultivator you need to comprehand one Essence. The Realm is dividend on 9 ranks and to go from one to another you need to comprehand another Essence. So, to reach the peak you need 9 Essence.

I have explained how even a Dao cultivator with only one Essence can destroy an Endless Galaxy. Also, even those who have only gained only partial insights on one Essence is existing on a higher plane of existence and as you control more Essence you go even higher. Those on higher Realm can interact with those of lower but reverse not. Also fully using one Essence one was able to shake then destroy an Endless Void.

With just one thought those of those of 4 Essences can destroy the Universe. Please note that this is a Taoism Cosmology and they have endless seeds of starry skies/worlds/realms/universe unto each one. You can look on the Cosmology Blog for a better explanation.

Once someone become a Paragon (7-9) Essence they ignore and supress the Essence. They can also atrack/reach you through time be it forward or backward on the streamline axis of time. And this was on the feat of superimposed dimensions and endless duplicates of the entire World being. And those of 9 Essences can inbue their attacks with the Will of the Vast Expanse. And just their bodies at the limit can incit changes in the Vast Expanse and even go beyond it.

Going by this, the cultivators of Dao Realm can go from the weakest of one Essence being 6-D and the strongest being 8-D.

Have higher dimensions been explicitly mentioned?

Not detalied but said to exist, a quasy Dao (half Essence) terracotte soldier exist on a higher plane of existence could interact with those of lower cultivation but reverse not. Also, this the whole thing with the Realms - Higher dimensions or Lower dimensions.

Okay. You should still ask the people I mentioned earlier to comment here though.

Added the blog for the above information of Dao Realm and Essence and also finished the blog for Transcendor(Daosource) and beyond realms. If interesed look there for the full explanation.

With the size of the planet calculated, it'd be cool to see the results for Meng stopping the rotation, and Pill Demon shaking the whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back