• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Shall Seal the Heavens additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some additions to ISSTH characters:

Mutt
First, Mutt should get a few resistances added to his profile:

He's a clone of Ancient Realm Meng Hao, and their minds are intrinsically linked, so Meng's mind should be able to protect him from Mind Manipulation effects. I heard this doesn't count as outside help, but I'm not too sure . . .

Should also have resistance to Soul Manipulation, since his soul is ridiculously powerful and contains the Ninth Hex, like Fang Mu and Little Treasure. He can't control his soul or use it offensively like them, but it should still be just as durable.

Also resistance to Existence Erasure, since he has Karmic connections to Meng Hao, and trying to erase him from existence should erase the karmic connections as well, which is basically an indirect attack on Meng Hao as well. It's canon that trying to EE someone in Ergenverse can lead to someone who has a karma connection with the target to block the attempt, and even hit back, it's the reason Meng himself has resistance to EE as well.

Little Treasure
Secondly, Little Treasure could be upgraded to Athlete level, since he was able to bite a man to death pretty quickly, and that's while pretty much starving and having a head injury after falling on a rock. I was told that this should be Athlete level at least.

He should also get resistance to Soul Manipulation, since his soul contains the 9th Hex and is 1-A, and probably Mind Manipulation as well, since someone's consciousness in I Shall Seal the Heavens is tied to the soul to an extent.

And, since there were some questions brought up before about if LT could deal with passive hax stuff, it should be worth making what the Hex can do more clear in the profile. LT releases an aura containing the Seal the Heavens Dao, which seems to be sentient to an extent, and was even shown to be able to target specific people by itself, like when it suppressed the God Continent (enemies) while Dao-Heaven (an ally) was fine. It can very well null/seal/slap-away any attack thrown at LT. Worth noting that it's powered by LT's soul, which is literally him as well.

Meng Hao
For his Spirit Realm profile, he needs some additions/changes:

For his 2nd key, Foundation Establishment, he could fight Early Core Formatio, so he should be Country level there like Bai Xiaochu.

For his 3rd key, Core Formation, he currently has a higher with Demonic Qi and Agarwood. Demonic Qi can stay as just a "higher", but Agarwood should be clarified to be Moon Level, for being a 1st Severing summon on the level of Patriarch Huya and the Blood Mastiff. It should also be added that he has Alcohol Qi capable of killing Peak Dao Seeking cultivators, that are Large Star level. He already has the Alcohol Qi in his 4th key, but he also had it in this one.

For his Post Immortal Ascension profile, his Ancient Realm key should have an "Outerverse level with the Seal the Heavens Hex", since it is exactly the same thing that gives Little Treasure his 1-A rating. The only difference is that Meng's isn't passive.

InfiniteSped said:
Also resistance to Existence Erasure, since he has Karmic connections to Meng Hao, and trying to erase him from existence should erase the karmic connections as well, which is basically an indirect attack on Meng Hao as well. It's canon that trying to EE someone in Ergenverse can lead to someone who has a karma connection with the target to block the attempt, and even hit back, it's the reason Meng himself has resistance to EE as well.
That sounds like a mix of Blessed and Power Nullification or something like that.

It's existence erasure since in the verse when all things are connected by Karma which result in Karmic Cause (Character A using EE on Character B) then Karmic Effect (Character B has a strong connection with Character X resulting in your own death) since Character X in this case is Meng Hao he will not permit anyone to interfer with his incarnation.

I meant the Kama stuff ALSO sounds like Blessed and Power Nullification along with resistance to Existance erasue because it's a being (in this case himself) protecting a weaker version of himself from being erased and it sounds like it protects him from many more things and prevent abilities from affecting his weaker version and thus Power Nullification. It sounds like this from the blessed page:

Blessed refers to a state in which the character in question is provided a boon by another being.

Protectio - A character may be blessed with protections such as Resistance to certain types of attacks and abilities or it may be harder than usual to successfully strike at the character due to Probability Manipulation or other means.

I don't know. Are there any other knowledgeable members that we should wait for first?

Not likely since only I, Nepuko, Ricsi and InfiniteSped works on the profiles or the verse in general.

Okay. Then it is probably fine, in lack of better options.

Can you list all of the exact page titles here please?

I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem. Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back