• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I shall avenges Mami-san: Natsu Dragneel vs Sayaka Miki

Status
Not open for further replies.
The continuation from this. After his fight against this fine middle schooler girl, our lovable Dragon Slayer was greatly weakened while trying to get back home. Not even five steps he took, another cosplay girl landed in front of him while looks utterly livid.

"YOU BASTARD! I SHALL AVENGES MAMI-SAN!!!" The girl declares at him while readying her weapons.

This is Pre-Second Origin Natsu and Law of Cycle Sayaka. In characters and starts from 10 meters apart. Speed was equalized and win by any conditions. Sayaka's summoning (and Acausality if needed) is restricted.

Natsu Postcard From Fairy Box
This mofo just killed Kal's waifu.

SayakaMiki-Magical Girl
Scarlet's waifu. You better be prepared man.

Natsu Dragneel:
Sayaka Miki: 7 (kaltias, Blanked, theglassman, Monarch, galaxian, Peter, SD)

Inconclusive:

@ Kal What Kyoko beat was Erza's lowest key. And if I were gonna make her fight Natsu, the jerk has AP advantage (This Natsu is Natsu during Grand Magic Games, the one that fodderized DF Sting and Rogue).

EditL I was assuming Sayaka is your back up waifu because your avi.

Btw, this is Sayaka, Oktavia, or LoC Sayaka?

Edit: Actually we don't have a key for anime Sayaka so either LoC Sayaka or Oktavia

Where is the... You know... That thing, what was it called again... ************* CREATIVITY!

@Homu

I mean LoC Sayaka is base Sayaka but smarter and with Oktavia summoning. Restricting the latter should be enough

Can someone explain this girls hax since she has a lot of things written but i don't get what's useful and what not lol.

Life Absorption is stealing Natsu's life force with her slashes (not ohk or anything, but useful)

Sleep Manipulation is making people around her fall asleep.

Invisibility, no idea.

Reality Warping isn't combat applicable

Would invisibility mean she becomes invisible? Lol

Life absorption means she needs to get in contact with his body with her Sword right? Or she has like a range energy slash or something.

I meant that I don't recall Sayaka using it, actually.

She can actually use energy attacks (although I don't know if they steal life force as well) but she heavily favour CQC

Well, this is pretty random... Her AP? A calc or something?

Also, with that regen what is Natsu supposed to do lol.

She is 8-A via being >>> Homura so she is baseline.

Probably what Kyoko did and kill her with a huge explosion. That or destroying the Soul Gem since that can't regen

Hmm... Natsu's rage boost would help a lot, but so is Sayaka's attacking life force thing... Inconclusive for now. K.O is kinda the only option for Natsu, but she ain't falling down easily while taking down Natsu would turn out very difficult for her due to the stamina thing and power up through rage. I mean he could whistand getting his ass kicked by Laxus so he should be able to whistand someone comparable to him.(albeit that battle was PIS worthy).

Sayaka also has a pretty insane stamina, on top of becoming stronger when damaged, having her own stat amp, and the regen. Honestly to me it seems that she win mid diff

I am fine with that, vote for Sayaka-chan(irony of Natsu loosing to the weakest one after beating Mami)

Lucy vs Sayaka would have more sense since her revenge would of been perfect. Kills Lucy so he suffers just like Sayaka does for Mami's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back