• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red fights Blue for cakes: Erza Scarlet vs Sayaka Miki

Blanked said:
Can someone ban homu? I will pay them.

Kaltias if you can't look at the calc on the Narutoforum than I have no idea, expect for some random scailing thing.
  • Chuckles* Will, you're not serious right?.....right?

Dude, Sayaka is the magical girl form.

Also having a larger arsenal doesn't help putting her down.

Having larger arsenal is always helpful, just in some cases less than the others. It helps messing up your opponents strategies for example as you get sudden boosts in different types of power in Erza's case.

Yes, but it's easier to write magical girl form than just her name since in the match ups it's always said or magical girl or law of cycle and not just Sayaka. Lol

I'd take being nigh-unkillable over versatility any day of the week if you ask me. Besides not sure how much she could surprise someone who has awareness of multiple timelines.

Yes but the thing is that saying "magical girl Sayaka" is like saying "Sayan Goku". It's redundant.

Having awareness of multiple time lines is great, but Erza doesn't belong to any of those. It's obvious she will be surprise too see Erza's powers constantly changing and on a way she never witnessed before.

Albeit you can say not much, but still it's important plus she would have to change her strategie to adapt to every change Erza has. And that's a ton of things.

I mean this battle only has small things in it for both so every small thing is somewhat relevant.

Also, nigh-unkillable?

Than just write law of cycle Sayaka.

It does when it means that you have the cumulative experience of all those timelines.

Nigh-unkillable as "unless Erza breaks the Soul Gem she can't kill her"

But fighting Erza will be an experience she never had before as i don't see anyone in PMMM verse like Erza. The most similar one would be Mami and even she is not really close to Erza.

Simply cutting her into more pieces should be enough considering the regen. K.O can as well be the case. The soul gem is with Sayaka so it getting destroyed during the battle can happen. For example via Erza's sword spam like against midnight.

Sayaka did defeated both Mami and Homura in parallel timelines.

Cutting her into more pieces would work, if it wasn't for the fact that the regen is pretty much instant. Also destroying the gem is an issue because Sayaks knows that she needs to protect it, but Erza doesn't know that she has to break it. Also shockwaves can deal with sword spam (or just use her own)

If Erza sees that Sayaka is protecting a partciular place she will aim for that place. It's a common thing plus Erza's keen intellect allows her too figure out her opponents weaknesses fast enough.

That said shockwaves are great, but Erza swords can show up from anywhere which means a point blank hit or while the two are in close combat.

They can also be used for distraction. And even if her regen is fast considerin the speeds they move on if Erza can get the hits she won't have problems there.

Also, Sayaka's sword spam? Like how good is it and how it works?

And those are all free hits for Sayaka until she figures that out.

Her regen is instant from the perspective of Kyoko who is faster than her. It's the "as soon as the sword leaves the wound" kind.

Look up the notable attack and techniques.

It's not really free hits lol. It's just that Erza won't know how to kill her from the beggining of the battle. Tho a again a K.O is much more likely with Erza anyway.

The regen thing is just iffy to say her regen is "instantenous" like did Kyoko keep hitting and her wounds were regenerating or did Sayaka hit her than stop and her wound regenerated. Or rather a limb.

So, Erza still has the advanatge of her sword having better range and the fact they can show up from a point she desires within her range while Sayaka throws them at her opponent directly.

Erza being able to wield even 4 swords should be enough to block it other than countering it with magical attacks or sword spam.

Bruh, gotta work for a bit so I will see if ya want discussing further later on.

My vote doesn't change.

KO is out of the table due to Sayaka's insane stamina.

No, Kyoko wasn't hitting her, she was watching and couldn't follow the Regenerationn.

Sayaka can create swords out of nowhere as well.

If Mami can use 30+ guns at once, pretty sure that Madokami's assistant can use multiple swords as well.

Erza's stamina is even greater due to everything she went through and even without things like pain nullification. That said K.O is not done only by stamina loss, but depending where you get hit as well. If ya can hit your opponent at the right spot they will lose conscious.

Sayaka can create swords wherever she desires like behind on or above her enemie even if their at range from each other and not front of herself in close combat?

Unleess she was shown wielding 3-4 swords at the time i don't see why assume she can. After all in order to do it Erza uses her feet and barely anyone can do that.

Also, @Homu is Erza allowed Nakagami armor? As usual that is on OP to decide.

If she wasn't hitting than I don't know how would her regen work while she is getting hit. If Kyoko was just standing there and wasn't inflicting wounds it ain't the same. Plus Sayaka could of speed up her regen due not being busy fighting Kyoko in that case.

Sayaka's stamina is functionally limitless as long as the Soul Gem is clean (it takes days to corrupt it). That said, good thing that Sayaka's body is a puppet that could care less about attacks then.

Only around herself.

Because it's basic telekinesis which every magical girl had and it doesn't make sense for Mami to be better at it than someone who had way more time to master it. Just how you can scale Corbeau's feat of healing from decapitation to other magical girls.

She was fighting a witch, Kyoko was watching. The witch kept impaling her while she kept regenerating.

That makes me question why her likely limitless stamina is sepreated from extremely high? Or why she has extreme high in the first place lol.

That kinda only confirms what I said before that Erza has the advantage there as she can do all of the things I listed when I asked you for Sayaka. From behind, above point blank etc.

That sounds good enough i guess, I will still think Erza can kill her if she can Impale her with her swords from behind or above and or use two swords or things from Heaven's wheel which throws several sword at the same time or Black wings air slashes that cut in a shape of cross or hits that cut in a shape of a pentagram etc. Even if she heals really fast, she would get wounds that she can't heal from that.

Side question: Is a pentagram shape or a cross shape type of a cut enough to bypass Ryuko's regen? As she has to be cut from both sides or something.

I am not talking about telekinesis I am talking about wielding swords with your body.

Ok, wait. You scaled Corbeau's heal to others? I don't think that can be done.

P.S why Corbeau's doesn't have regen on her profile or did i look at the wrong one?

Because "as long as the Soul Gem isn't corrupted". It's unconventional stamina that works a lot better, but it still has its limitations.

I mean, Erza impales her from above, she doesn't care and impale her back. Also pretty sure that 7-C attacks don't impale a 7-C instantly.

^ She can boost the Regenerationn speed btw.

Idk.

She can dual wield + telekinesis.

Given that Sayaka is noted to have potent healing even for a magical girl while Corbeau only has basic healing abilities, pretty sure that you can. Especially when it's a power obtained the same way.

Potent healing can easily refer on her healing speed. I will make a thread about that cause the only time I saw regenration being scaled on the same way was when the two or more person belong to the same race that has that specific characteristic.

And even in that case the are people like Ulqiorra and Boros who are diffrent from the rest of their species.

Also, if Erza Impales her from above with dozens of swords and likely from behind if she wants I doubt Sayaka can impale back cause she can't regenrate since the swords are still within her body. Head and similar. Plus it will also depend on the range cause Erza has a her advanatge there.

And i agree it's not easy, but it's not way to hard, in partciular a surprise attack that Sayaka would not see coming.

? Sayaka has Mid regen feats as well. It's just that she scales from Corbeau too

She does? Than why don't you link on her profile instead saying she scales lol.

Also, forgot to mention Erza can fly away from her attacks and use her mobility advantage as well.

Back