• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
During her battle with Team 7, Kaguya felt something broke into her personal dimension and crashed down in the middle of their fight like a meteorite. Imagine their surprise when a certai blue haired teenager emerged from the cloud of dust while looks utterly livid. Kaguya deemed the girl as far greater threat and decided to eliminate her first.

Kaguya is bloodlusted while Sayaka is in character. Both sides at their strongest and speed is equalized. Win by any condition

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sayaka_Miki_(Puella_Magi_Homura_Tamura)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kaguya_Ōtsutsuki

IMG 5842
The new waifu material

Otsusuki kaguya
Narutoverse God Tier MILF

Sayaka Miki:
Kaguya Otsutsuki:

Inconclusive:

"Kaguya was bloodlust while Sayaka was in character. Both at the strongest and speed was equalized. Wi northern by any condition."

Kaguya is bloodlusted while Sayaka is in character. Both sides at their strongest and speed is equalized. Win by any condition..

Fixed it for you mate ;)

Sayaka is Planet lvl+ while Kaguya maybe has small planet durabilty?? One shot over shot.

Plus her power lvl is OVER 9000!!

I swear, I wonder why people always put Kaguya against characters that are solid 5-B and higher, when she's only at that level with one move and doesn't have good defensive hax to prevent herself from getting obliterated.

You're not allowed to restrict a persons hax.

She's also much stronger then him, so again, stomp

Oh come, who else in 5-B that would be a better match for her? All the characters I know are probably too hax for Sayaka.

Kal, can you close this for me my man? I think it would be better to start a new one rather than changing the opponent now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back