• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Shall Avenge Natsu: Mirajane Strauss vs Sayaka Miki

The continuation from this. After a rather easy battle, Madoka's assistant has finally avenged her senpai's death by killing this mofo. However, just when she was about to go back to her boss, a certain barmaid arrived on the scene and mortified when she sees her friend on the ground....dead.

The barmaid did the only reasonable action. "YOU LITTLE B**CH! I SHALL AVENGES NATSU!!!" The girl declares while transformed into a demon and charged at the girl.

This is Pre Timeskip Mirajane and Law of Cycle Sayaka. In characters and starts from 10 meters apart. Speed is equalized and win by any conditions. Sayaka's summoning....isn't restricted this time.

Mirajane by xepherkl-d5ckway
If you really think Erza will be in this thread....allows me to discipline you with these kids gloves.

Sayaka-Miki-GIFs-sayaka-miki-37258038-300-191
Ah screw this, I'm out!

Mirajane Strauss:
Sayaka Miki: 3 (Kaltias, theglassman, Monarch)

Inconclusive:

Nah, it's not a war. Think of it as some sort of a story (with the battle as the chapter), although the plot is just about two people trying to kill each other.

She doesn't really has resistance to soul manip, but she has true flight to make it up for her lack of soul manip resistance.

But she doesn't know that she is being soul screwed until it's too late. It's based on Holger's music

Not if it takes long to begin with (a whole song) which it does. Also nothing prevents her from simply killing Holger before the soul manipulation is completed (she doesn't know what it's doing, but she knows that it's an enemy)

I want to say keep summoning because I like the idea of PMMM beating up fairy tail.

But in good conscience, you should probably restrict holger. Maybe not all summoning though

@Kal Hmm true, her character allows her to dispose anything that looks like a threat to her.

@Monarch Please don't say that, FT despite all of its faults, is one of my favorites franchies out there (mainly because Hiro's God-Tier arts). Franchies war is the very last thing I needs now.

I think that i'll side with Sayaka in a war of attrition. Mirajane seems to be the stronger 8-A, but she doesn't really have a way to kill Sayaka for good aside of breaking the Soul Gem. Also 2 vs 1 thanks to Oktavia

^Kal did you see Mira's AOE? She will just blow her to hell in few hits since she is the highest possible 8-A for being far superior to likes of Natsu and Gray combined.

Gray had a casual feat for that.

elfman<evergreen<Gray<Natsu<Fred<<<Mirajane without her strongest demon. Actually her scailing is kinda messed up due to the fact she is an equal to Erza so that 8-A is likely going to low 7-C.

Also, her Regen is worthless the moment the soul gem is destroyed and due to Mirajane's AOE it's getting destroyed.

Sayaka would have to succeed using her hax to win, while Mirajane can win with one serious attack like she did against Freed.

Sayaka is in the mid end of 8-A. Oktavia is <<< Sayaka. She also would have to kill both as they can exist separately.

And unless Mira destroyed the entire body of other 8-As, Sayaka can survive the attacks (she can shield the Soul Gem with her body).

Good night.

@Homu, my apologies. I meant that as in "cute magical girls beating up hardened battle mages", because that image amuses me, not because I have anything against FT

Does anyone want to argue that Mirajane could absorb witches or familiars?

I wouldn't personally, seeing as Witches are corrupted magical girl souls and familiars are "projections of a magical girl's heart", while demons are simply a different species.

But anyway, Sayaka should take this once she summons Octavia, and her life absorption, Regenerationn and type 2 immortality should keep her alive long enough to do so.

Then Octavia uses the witch's kiss or summons Holger, and Mirajane commits suicide out of despair or has her soul ripped out.

Considering Octavia's range with the witch's kiss, and Holger's music, I don't think true flight will be that much of an advantage.

Unless that AoE + higher AP is enough to kill Sayaka in a single shot, I'm pretty sure that her regen and immortality takes care of it.

Mira her aoe and higher ap can very much allows her to kill sayaka....by destroying her soulgem by accident. However, sayaka can use her summoming as meat shield.

The point is, this isn't a stomp match.

Did you guys know that mira can absorb soul? All her tranformation is base on soul....well i dont know who is sayaka but it look like stomp tho

Back