• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I ran out of ideas - Kriemhild Gretchen vs Unicron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Don't know if this is fair. It was either this or Madoka, and I chose the greater of two evils.

Creamhold Greatchi vs Unicor

2-A versions. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Kriemhild gretchen by xaiena-d5s6au4
Unicron

Plz don't hurt me.

Based on other threads, I'm led to believe Unicron does have Low 1-B stuff.

Though it may get upgraded to 1-B.

His avatars are reliant on his true self, which is an abstract of chaos. So, his 1-B self can just keep pumping out avatars after the last one is dead. Don't know the exact time his 2-A avatars get replaced though.

I believe that's the extent of it. The other Transformers guys can tell you a lot more though.

From what I gathered, Unicron's end goal is to destroy the multiverse, and has the means to do so. How will UKG deal with there being no multiverse?

The Causality said:
that been a long time there was no Kriem match up

Following
Not really, been barely a month since UGK vs Devilman and That Lavos killing Gurl

Math manipulation, type 2 conceptual manipulation, abstract existence, nonexistence manipulation, reactive evolution, how does UKG "curb"?

Math manipulation: Tell me how it works and i'll tell you if UKG resists it

Conceptual manipulation type 2: Ask Madoka how well it worked

Abstract Existence: Conceptual manipulation bypasses it

Reactive Evolution: Feats please because in 99% of the cases it's useless on a 2-A level

Zach+ Instead of listing random powers, would you rather elaborate on how good each one of those are? And how are relevant.

Newendigo said:
Zach+ Instead of listing random powers, would you rather elaborate on how good each one of those are? And how are relevant.
It's ZacharyGrossman, he won't.

Well, I think the math manipulation is due to there being realities with different forms of mathematics being true in Transformers and Unicron can absorb them

I honestly don't see how that's math manipulation but it isn't killing UKG any time soon

Unicron still uses the "Void" to manipulate and erase beings from existance, the Void being a powersource that exists as even after the whole Multiverse is erased aka becoming what the Multiverse was, Unicron's home, meaning 1-B Existance Erasure I guess? and since this is 2-A avatar I guess true Unicron would be reviving him until he kills UKG and devours the Multiverse.

EDIT: The closest thing I found for his Reactive Evolution is that once Primus was stronger than Unicron, but he became so powerful with every defeat he needed to create another 13 Higher Dimensional beings to defeat him and prevent him to eat the Multiverse.

Dont know about Math Manip. but It was present on Ever's profile, If I found any info. then I will post it.

Using a 1-B power source doesn't make your hax 1-B. Otherwise every psyker ever in Warhammer would have 1-A hax. Also even if he has 1-B immortality, UKG creates a law saying "The avatars can't exist" and incapacitates him. Won't kill him, but the avatars are hardly a bother if they are deleted as soon as they come back.

Also, that Reactive Evolution feat is for the True form, isn't it?

Good thing that we are using 2-A Unicron I guess.

Who, for the record, has a grand total of six powers that UKG doesn't have. While she has like, a hundred more abilities? Stopped counting after a while

@Kal

I mean thats the only notable Reactive Evol. feat I remember, all of his powers can be bestowel to the avatars, he did the same to the Fallen but If thats not enough... I dont know what else then, would you like to call this a stomp in the meantime? Unicron is under revisions as Zachary said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back