• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator

See the second discussion there. Galacta Knight had a small little fun misadventure through some games, I'll have to remove him his Dimensional Travel as that wasn't his doing, he's 100% not from Another Dimension, he wasn't the friend Magolor talked about, we have a better idea on how Another Dimension works and maybe, one day, when those Jap. guides may pop up, crazy speed feats will appear as well, everyone seems to be able to travel across many universes, physically, without using portals for who knows how long.

In the "Another Dimension" level of Return to Dream Land Kirby & co. flew passing areas from Popstar and Halcantra many times over, but how many did they pass? It could be that as many as the number of universes AD has if we consider AD to be a "tunnel"-like structure with Magolor's Halcandra at the end and Kirby's Popstar at the beginning, this would explain why there was a portal to Kirby's Popstar in the battle with Magolor and how we didn't see the latter making it, maybe AD being "connected" to Popstar means it starts there, which kinda fits with how Popstar's located at the edge of the universe. This would also explain why Magolor didn't just open a portal into Kirby's Popstar from the start and needed to travel around alt. versions of it. Whatever amount of universes AD has should be multiplied by the distance between 2 planets in 2 different solar systems and then that's the feat.

But really, AD popping up in 2 out of 3 Kirby games could lead to it being eventually said to have infinite universes like it unintentionally happened to many structures like it in other verses. It's not like they want to put a limit on how many universes AD has either, the thing houses literal fanfic versions of Kirby characters.

Traveling from 1 universe to another isn't on its own, traveling a measurable distance is. Kirby & co. go from Popstar to Halcandra to once again to Popstar to Halcandra and so on, going from 1 planet to another is measurable.

I asked the cool guy who translates the official twitters and I got wrong the name of the reality related to the Black Mirror having a name. Still, that was minor and the blog was updated with what we know and claim of said place and AD, I hope anyone who may get cunfused about anything may make a thread to clean out doubts.

It would only be infinite if AD is stated to have infinite universes and if all of it was stated to have been traveled. I don't think you read the speed page as I told you, a universe isn't infinite in size unless properly portrayed that way in-verse, the act of going from one universe to another is unqualifiable, but if I do that, move 3 meters, do that again, move 3 meters again, do that yet again and move 3 meters once again in 5 seconds then I'm moving 9 meters in 5 seconds. That can be claimed.

It would only be infinite if AD is stated to have infinite universes and if all of it was stated to have been traveled. I don't think you read the speed page as I told you, a universe isn't infinite in size unless properly portrayed that way in-verse, the act of going from one universe to another is unqualifiable, but if I do that, move 3 meters, do that again, move 3 meters again, do that yet again and move 3 meters once again in 5 seconds then I'm moving 9 meters in 5 seconds. That can be claimed.
Sir, i readed a long times ago the speed, and like other page, i readed more than once. And What you want mean with "a universe isn't infinite in size"? a universe in fiction can be infinite, im pretty sure some characthers are infinite for this reason. and how the things of moving in 3 metres can be an applicable thing?

Dude, our universe has a finite size and you want to go around claiming universes to be infinite in size because of some unconfirmed theory some people follow. That's just hollow, by the standards of this wiki I don't even know why you bring that up. As I said before and you have quoted there, "a universe isn't infinite in size unless properly portrayed that way in-verse", when that's not the case then wouldn't you know it we need to go with the confirmed size of a universe. See the Universe page we have.

The 3 meters thing was meant to be a basic example, if in 5 seconds you move 3 meters 3 times then you move 9 meters in 5 seconds, the 3 other times you did something unqualifiable within that timeframe doesn't matter because it's unqualifiable.

Dude, our universe has a finite size and you want to go around claiming universes to be infinite in size because of some unconfirmed theory some people follow. That's just hollow, by the standards of this wiki I don't even know why you bring that up. As I said before and you have quoted there, "a universe isn't infinite in size unless properly portrayed that way in-verse", when that's not the case then wouldn't you know it we need to go with the confirmed size of a universe. See the Universe page we have.

The 3 meters thing was meant to be a basic example, if in 5 seconds you move 3 meters 3 times then you move 9 meters in 5 seconds, the 3 other times you did something unqualifiable within that timeframe doesn't matter because it's unqualifiable.
bruh i said a universe in FICTION can be infinite. and just because it is a theory, dosen't mean it's totally invalid, if "theory" are invalid, most of thing in tiering system are invalid too. with "Universe" we mean a observable universe. but High 3-A is a level, and we use it.

Anyways i didn't understnad the infinite speed feat itself.

bruh i said a universe in FICTION can be infinite.
Am I supposed to not have bevieved so when talking about universes? I don't think this is well thought.
and just because it is a theory, dosen't mean it's totally invalid, if "theory" are invalid, most of thing in tiering system are invalid too.
Because of reason, logic, common sense, etc. we don't have by unconfirmed things that take more speculation than legit stuff. The tiering is valid when verses themselves make use of the same theories the tiering points out, it doesn't go around claiming the theories to be inhereditary right all the time. I don't think you read the tiering page since it was updated months ago.
with "Universe" we mean a observable universe. but High 3-A is a level, and we use it.
High 3-A for universes is a level used when confirmed that the universe is infinite in size, not that being inhereditary the case. Hence 3-A is a thing.
Anyways i didn't understnad the infinite speed feat itself.
You mean the hypothetical one? If so then
  • Another Dimension has infinite universe (which we were never told)
  • Magolor, the Lor Starcutter, Kirby & co. traveled all of it or a notable fraction (which we were never told but is likely to be a thing)
  • Therefore they traveled an infinite distance within a finite time, which is infinite speed.

Because of reason, logic, common sense, etc. we don't have by unconfirmed things that take more speculation than legit stuff. The tiering is valid when verses themselves make use of the same theories the tiering points out, it doesn't go around claiming the theories to be inhereditary right all the time. I don't think you read the tiering page since it was updated months ago.
The last time i readed was today, and dosen't mean nothing, we are talking about fiction. you probably thinked the infinite universe argumentas was considering it for real life, when i writed the word Fiction. this is also why our tiering is no longer based on strings, but on general ones.
  • Another Dimension has infinite universe (which we were never told)
  • Magolor, the Lor Starcutter, Kirby & co. traveled all of it or a notable fraction (which we were never told but is likely to be a thing)
  • Therefore they traveled an infinite distance within a finite time, which is infinite speed.
this is what I was trying to ask and say all the time

Back